剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
街道、游乐场、倒下的树
继续往上穿过树林、小溪、小瀑布
岩石
东
East.
让开 我要通过!请让路!
Move aside. Coming through! Make way, please!
你会没事的 坚持住
You're gonna be okay, man. Just hang in there.
长官!
Sir!
命令?
Orders?
找出是谁干的
Find who did this.
把这个人带过来
Bring them to me.
我会把这个混♥蛋♥开膛破肚!
And I will disembowel the son of a bitch!
长官!
Sir!
走吧!出发!
Let's go! Move out!
那辆悍马车藏得很好
Got that Humvee hid pretty good.
如果他们还不知道它不见了 他们很快就会发现的
If they don't know it's missing yet, they will soon.
又有更多飞机来了
Got more birds.
他们都装了大喇叭 不管这玩意儿到底是什么
They all got those speakers, whatever they are.
我不知道怎么做到的 但是…
I don't know how, but…
我们的军人朋友们似乎是找到你打败你的氪石了
seems like our military friends found your kryptonite.
嘿
Hey.
客人有什么动静吗?
Any movement from our guest?
最好别是脑死亡了
Better not be brain-dead.
他尿在上面了
He peed on it.
什么?
What?
那个士兵
That soldier.
你说他尿在那堵大墙上了
You said he peed on the big wall.
对 不是 我听到你说了什么
Yeah, no, I heard what you said.
我只是不知道你为什么要说这个
I just don't know why you're talking about it.
也许他知道那是什么…
Maybe he knows what it is…
或是如何穿过去
or how to get through it.
这很难说
That's highly doubtful.
但他会知道的
What he will know, though,
是下一个补给车队的日程安排
is the schedule for the next supply convoy,
这就是我们离开这个地狱的出路
which is our way out of this hellhole.
那之后会发生什么?
What happens then?
我们回去 告诉大家我们看到了什么 然后我们…
We go back, we tell everybody what we saw, and we… we…
制定新的计划
make a new plan.
其他人?你觉得他们会知道怎么穿过墙吗?
The others? You think they'll know how to get through the wall?
我不知道 也许吧 是的
I don't know. Maybe, yeah.
他们不会知道的
They won't.
我们就又回到了圆形的点
We'll be back to the first square.
原点 -他尿在上面了
Square one. -He peed on it.
就算他知道些什么
Even if he knows something,
他接受过抵抗拷问的训练
he's been trained to resist interrogation.
俄♥国♥人花了两周时间试图击垮我
The Russians took two weeks trying to break me,
他们还是没能做到
and they still couldn't.
我们没有两周的时间 我们甚至没有两个小时
We don't have two weeks. We don't have two hours.
我也许能从他身上拷问出车队信息
Convoy information, I might be able to get out of him.
机密信息?那是不可能的
Classified information? That's not gonna happen.
有我的帮助 就能做到
With my help, it will.
哦 对 对不起
Oh, yeah, I'm sorry.
我忘了你还接受过审讯策略的训练
I forgot about your extensive training in interrogation tactics.
我的电池充满电了
My battery's charged.
我看不出这对我们有什么帮助
I don't see how that helps us.
我可以击垮他 -艾尔…
I can break him. -El…
20分钟
Twenty minutes.
你可以问他车队的事
You get to ask him about the convoy.
你得到你想要的
You get what you want,
然后我得到我想要的
then I get what I want.
妥协的意思是“合作并承诺”
Compromise. "C-O-M-promise."
记得吗?
Remember?
幸福的半路
Halfway happy.
嘿 这是什么?
Hey, what is this?
放我出去!该死的放我出去!
Get me outta here! Get me the hell outta here!
你是个固执的窝囊废 你知道的吧?
You're a stubborn punk-ass. You know that, right?
爱因斯坦-罗森桥
Einstein-Rosen bridges,
更常见的名字是虫洞
more commonly known as wormholes,
经常被描绘成沙漏状
are often depicted in an hourglass-like shape,
就像这样
such as this.
虽然虫洞完全只是在理论上存在
While the existence of wormholes is entirely theoretical,
它们还是吸引了科学家
they have captured the fascination
以及科幻作家极大的兴趣
of scientists and science fiction writers alike.
谁能告诉我这是为什么?
Can anyone tell me why that is?
拜托 很简单的 就…
Come on. This is easy. Just…
虫洞有什么妙处?
What's neat about wormholes?
好吧 艾瑞卡
Okay. Erica.
虫洞很妙
Wormholes are neat
是因为它们让物质可以跨越星系或维度旅行
because they allow matter to travel between galaxies or dimensions
而不需要穿越中间的空间
without crossing the space between.
对 完全正确
Yes. Exactly right.
又说对了
Again.
还有 就设想一下人类都能去什么地方吧
And, uh, just think of all the places mankind could go.
另一个星系
Another galaxy.
甚至是另一个时间
Another time, even.
那我们为什么不现在就去做呢?
So why aren't we doing it now?
如果虫洞真的存在 它们会极度不稳定
If wormholes did exist, they would be extraordinarily unstable.
它们巨大的引力会在它们形成的那一刻
Their enormous gravitational force would rip them apart
就把它们撕成碎片 好了…
at the very moment they formed. Now…
你们有60秒的时间解释为什么打断了我最喜欢的课
You have 60 seconds to explain why you interrupted my favorite class.
艾瑞卡 事情很严重
Erica, this is really serious.
57、56…
57, 56…
好吧 很难在56秒内解释清楚一切
It's hard to explain everything in 56 seconds.
但基本上昨晚的潜行彻底搞砸了
But basically, everything went bad at the crawl last night.
我不会知道的 没人邀请我
Wouldn't know. I wasn't invited.
所以我才…
That's why I'm ex--
所以我才要给你解释
That's why I'm explaining.
潜行搞砸了 发生了很多事
Things went bad at the crawl, and a lot of stuff happened,
现在我们觉得蒂娜的弟弟遇上麻烦了
and now we think Tina's little brother's in trouble.
这根本就说不通
That literally makes no sense.
就算说得通 我为什么要在乎蠢蛋德瑞克有没有遇上麻烦?
And even if it did, why would I care that Dipshit Derek is in trouble?
你必须要相信我们 好吗?
You're just gonna have to trust us, okay?
为了帮助德瑞克 我们需要你带我们进入特恩鲍家
And to help Derek, we're gonna need you to get us into the Turnbow house.
今晚 -不可能
Tonight. -Not possible.
当然可能 计划一下和蒂娜一起玩就行了
Of course it is. Make plans to hang out with Tina.
蒂娜和我不在一起玩 -你们一直在玩 她是你最好的朋友
Tina and I don't hang. -You hang nonstop. She's your best friend.
曾经是 -曾经是?
Was. -Was?
我们现在是敌人了 -敌人?
We are now enemies. -Enemies?
死敌 -什么时候开始的?
Arch. -Since when?
12天前上完体育课之后
Since PE class 12 days ago.
那就为12天前体育课上发生的事道歉
Then apologize for what happened in PE class 12 days ago.
做不到 -做得到的
No can do. -Yes, can do.
你只需要用你的嘴摆出一个和“推不起”押韵的词
All you have to do is use your mouth to form a word that rhymes with "starry."
我更宁愿去了解虫洞 我才不想向蒂娜道歉
I'd rather learn about wormholes than apologize to Tina
或是帮助你们拯救蠢蛋德瑞克 对不起
and help you all save Dipshit Derek. Sorry.
时间到了
Time's up.
这不是为了救德瑞克 是为了救霍莉
This isn't about saving Derek. It's about saving Holly.
维克那把她掳走了
Vecna took her.
是的 现在他的目标是蠢蛋德瑞克 但我们有个计划
And yeah, now he's after Dipshit Derek. But we have a plan.
一个既能拯救蠢蛋德瑞克又能找到霍莉的计划
A plan to both save Dipshit Derek and find Holly.
但这个计划…
But the plan is…
有点疯狂
It's a bit insane.
但在计划结束后
But after it's over,
我觉得蒂娜再也不会想和你说话了
I don't think Tina's gonna wanna talk to you ever again.
那你为什么不一开始就跟我说这个?
Well, why the hell didn't you just start with that?
霍金斯纪念医院
嗨 多丽丝
Hi, Doris.
你是来见梅西太太的?
Oh! You here to see Mrs. Massey?
我跟你说 你就是有超能力 -我是有 谢谢你 宝贝
You are just psychic, I'm telling you. -I am. Thank you, baby.
谢谢 -你们都到后面去吧
Thank you. -Y'all go on back there.
梅西太太是谁?
Who's Mrs. Massey?
我善良的奶奶 她从楼梯上摔了下来
My sweet granny who fell down a flight of stairs
几乎摔断了她脆弱的身体里的每一根骨头
and broke nearly every bone in her frail old body.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表