剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
我们要进去
We're going in there.
史蒂夫!
Steve!
达斯汀!
Dustin!
史蒂夫!
Steve!
南茜!霍莉!
Nancy! Holly!
乔纳森!
Jonathan!
这玩意呼吸进去安全吗?
Is this shit safe to breathe?
不清楚
Unclear.
好吧
Okay.
迈克 你们在下面有发现吗?
Mike, any luck down there?
迈克?迈克!
Mike? Mike!
找到他了
Found him.
见到你们真是太好了
Jesus, it's good to see you guys.
南茜?
Nancy?
她在哪里?
Where is she?
霍莉呢?
Where's Holly?
那是什么? -你在说什么?
What was that? -What was what?
霍莉
Holly.
南茜!
Nancy! Nancy!
霍莉!霍莉! -南茜!救救我!
Holly! Holly! -Nancy, help me!
南茜 救救我!救我下来 拜托! -霍莉!
Nancy, help me! Help me down, please! -Holly!
南茜 拜托!
Nancy! Nancy, please!
霍莉!
Holly!
南茜!
Nancy!
感觉像是有什么东西抓住了她 但是什么都看不到
It was like something had a hold of her, but you couldn't see anything.
是他
It was him.
维克那 肯定是
Vecna. It had to be.
迈克?
Mike?
霍莉没事吧 迈克?迈克 能听到吗?
Is Holly okay, Mike? Mike, do you copy?
我重复一遍 霍莉没事吧?
I repeat, is Holly okay?
别担心 霍莉
Don't worry, Holly.
很快就会结束了
It will all be over soon.
一切都会结束了
It will all be over.
那是某种恶魔 来自另一个世界的恶魔
It was some sort of demon, a demon from that other world.
他可以控制怪物
He can control monsters,
移♥动♥悍马车
move Humvees,
拦下炮火
stop fire.
子弹根本都碰不着他
Bullets didn't touch him.
天啊 什么都碰不着他
Hell, nothing could.
根本就不是战斗
It wasn't a fight.
而是一场该死的屠♥杀♥
It was a damn massacre.
先是医院里出现了变种狗 现在 军管区又出现了该死的恶魔?
First we get mutant dogs at the hospital. Now a goddamn demon in the MAC?
你想不想告诉我 那个地狱里还会冒出什么来
You wanna tell me what else is about to pop out of that hellhole,
还是要留作惊喜?
or should we leave it a surprise?
我不知道你有没有注意到 但我们突然间就缺人手了
I don't know if you've noticed, but suddenly we're light on men.
援军正在赶来的路上
Reinforcements are on the way.
任何额外的要求 去跟你的部队指挥官谈
Any additional requests, talk to your unit commander.
我都不知道我到底与什么对战 要如何提要求?
How am I to know what to request when I don't know what I'm fighting?
你不在和任何东西对战 这不是战争 这是一次搜索行动
You're not fighting anything. This is not a war. It is a search.
有东西挡你道了 就杀掉它
Something gets in your way, kill it.
但除此之外 继续专心找那个女孩
But otherwise, keep your focus on finding the girl.
是啊 找到那个女孩 老天啊 你就只会说这句话吗?
Yeah, find the girl. Christ, is that all you can say?
我想说你这外套底下是有个控制机关还是怎么的?
I mean, you got a pull string under that jacket of yours or what?
这里发生的一切全都是因为那个女孩
Everything that has happened here is because of that girl.
如果你能完成你的工作 找到她
And if you had just done your job and found her,
我就不需要重复我的话 而那些怪物现在就会在莫斯科
then I wouldn't have to repeat myself, and we'd have those monsters in Moscow
屠♥杀♥苏联人 而不是美国人了
where they'd be killing Soviets instead of Americans.
那些死去的人和孩子们
The dead men, the children,
他们的死都是你造成的 中尉 不是我
their blood is on your hands, Lieutenant, not mine.
除非你也想死 说话就他妈的注意点
And unless you want to join them, I would watch that goddamn tongue.
艾克斯中尉 这里是B1小队 听到了吗?
Lt. Akers, this is Bravo One. Do you copy?
听到了 怎么了?
Yeah, what is it?
旧实验室这边有裂缝被破坏
We've got a rift breach at the old lab.
我这就过去
On my way.
你还好吗?
You okay?
麦克斯
Max.
所以 我就离开了你一秒钟 你就变成了魔法师?
So I leave you alone for a second, and you turn into a sorcerer?
可不止一秒钟 我也不是真的魔法师
It was a little more than a second, and I'm not really a sorcerer.
我看着像是
Sure seemed like it to me.
嘿 你还有力气去参观一下吗?
Hey, you up for a tour?
外号♥“快手”的吉米·李在封锁前跑路了
Jimmy "Fast Hands" skipped town before quarantine,
所以我们就算是直接搬进来了
so we just sort of moved in here.
地下室隐藏在那边的书架后面
The basement is hidden behind this bookshelf over there.
算不上蝙蝠侠的地洞 但还挺不错的
Not quite the Batcave, but it's pretty sweet.
我们维持了电台的运作 作为掩护 罗宾是我们的DJ
We kept the station going as cover. Robin's our DJ.
摇滚罗宾 -摇滚罗宾 我的错
Rockin' Robin. -Rockin' Robin, my bad.
史蒂夫是她的音控师
And Steve's her sound man.
你得看看这个
Check this out.
嘿…
Hey…
我们会把霍莉救回来的
We're gonna get Holly back.
她孤身一人在里面 卢卡斯
She's all alone in there, Lucas.
单独和那个怪物在一起
Alone with that monster.
我本来非常确定她能逃出来的
And I was so sure that she could make it out.
我太蠢了
And I was so stupid.
你总得试试
You had to try.
我就应该待在那里面的
I should have stayed there.
我应该确保她的安全的
And I should have kept her safe.
那我们就全都完蛋了
Then we'd all be screwed.
你一直在维克那的脑子里 你能帮我们打败他
You've been in Vecna's mind. You can help us beat him.
不 我不能
No. I can't.
我甚至都不知道维克那把霍莉关在哪里
I don't even know where Vecna's keeping Holly.
那幸好我知道
Well, it's a good thing I do.
我知道她在哪里 但真正的挑战是如何去到那里
I know where she is, but the real challenge is getting there.
我要给你们看样东西
I gotta show you guys something.
好了
Okay.
所以 这是霍金斯 而这个是颠倒世界
So, this is Hawkins, and this is the Upside Down.
我们一直都假设颠倒世界是布伦纳开启的另一个维度
We've always assumed the Upside Down was another dimension opened by Brenner,
但到头来 它其实是一座桥梁
but it turns out it's actually a bridge.
更具体地说 是跨越维度的桥梁
More specifically, an interdimensional bridge
撕裂时空的桥梁
that rips through space-time.
它非常不稳定 但被奇异物质维系在一起
It is wildly unstable, but held together by exotic matter,
我们在实验室的正上方发现了它
which we found dead center right above the lab.
在理论物理学中
In theoretical physics,
人们将这种桥梁称之为… -虫洞
they call this type of bridge a… -Wormhole.
这个虫洞将霍金斯与这里相连接
And this wormhole connects Hawkins to here,
另一个世界 我把它称为无底深渊
another world that I've coined the Abyss.
有什么特别的原因吗? -一个充满混乱和邪恶的国度
Any particular reason? -A realm of pure chaos and evil.
抱歉? -《龙与地下城》
I'm sorry? -D&D.
老天爷啊 -哇
Jesus Christ. -Wow.
我相信这个无底深渊是魔王、藤蔓、夺心魔
I believe this Abyss is the true home of the Demogorgons,
以及我们在颠倒世界里
the vines, the Mind Flayer,
发现的所有肮脏货色的真正的老家
all the nasty shit we found in the Upside Down.
这就是多年前你把亨利放逐去的地方
It's where all those years ago you banished Henry.
他迷失了很多年
He was lost for years,
如果不是因为布伦纳 他会继续迷失
and would've stayed lost if it wasn't for Brenner.
他让我找到了亨利
He had me find Henry.
当你与无底深渊取得远程联♥系♥时 桥梁就形成了
And when you made remote contact with the Abyss, the bridge formed.
从那以后 亨利和他的怪物军队就一直在用它
Ever since, Henry and his army of monsters have been using it
直接穿越回霍金斯
to cross right back into Hawkins.
我们去年狠狠击垮了维克那
We kicked Vecna's ass last year,
但我觉得他就直接跨越桥梁 回到无底深渊去疗伤了
but he just fled across this bridge back to the Abyss to lick his wounds.
真是个胆小鬼
What a pussy.
所以这么长时间以来 维克那就一直躲在天上?
So all this time, Vecna's been hiding in the sky?
解释了为什么每次潜行都没有结果
Explains why every crawl led to a dead end.
以及我在浴缸里为什么找不到他 -以及霍莉为何从天上摔落
And why I can't find him in the bath. -And why Holly fell from the sky.
对 但他为什么要把孩子掳去那里?
Yeah, but why is he taking kids up there?
和他掳走我的原因一样
For the same reason he took me.
小孩子的心智比较软弱 对吧?更容易塑造和控制
The minds of children are weaker, right? More easily molded and controlled.
所以他通过我引导思想和力量 来增强他的超能力
So he channeled his thoughts and powers through me to amplify his abilities,
他也会对那些孩子那么做
and he's gonna do the same with those kids.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表