剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
嘿!
Hey! Hey!
刚刚是怎么回事?怎么了?
What the hell was that? What happened?
艾尔 你没事吧?艾尔?
El, are you all right? El?
氪石
Kryptonite.
什么?
What?
我在门后听到了 声音比以前都大
I heard it behind the door, louder than before.
博士在里面关了个人
The doctor's keeping someone there,
像我这样有超能力的人
someone powerful like me.
一定是了
It has to be.
一定是什么?
It has to be what?
军队
The military,
他们抓到他了
they have him.
他们抓到了维克那
They have Vecna.
这说不通 亨利说了 不能到树林里去 永远都不能去
It doesn't make sense. Henry said never to go into the woods. Never, ever.
总之 我为什么要跟你说话?
Why am I talking to you anyways?
你是流行歌♥星 你对怪物有多少了解?
You're a pop star. What do you know about monsters?
你会怎么做?
What would you do?
笨蛋
Stupid.
这里全都是屁♥股♥的味道 蠢蛋
It smells like ass in here, dipshit.
很可能是因为我放了很多屁
Probably from all my farts.
恶心
Disgusting.
妈妈叫你下楼吃饭
Mom wants you down for dinner.
妈妈可以有多远滚多远了!
Mom can suck a fat one.
嘿!
Hey!
蒂娜!把它还给我 蒂娜!
Tina! Give it back, Tina!
蒂娜!
Tina!
够了
Enough.
我要重复多少次?这个家不是游乐场
How many times must I repeat myself? This home is not a playground.
德瑞克 去洗洗干净 蒂娜 去开门 礼貌一点
Derek, wash up. Tina, get the door, and be polite.
除非是摩♥门♥教♥徒
Unless it's a Mormon.
或是民♥主♥党人
Or a Democrat.
听着 我知道你现在可能恨我
Listen, I know you probably hate me right now,
但我想着 你可能会想吃你最喜欢的派
but I thought you might want your favorite pie.
还有 我只想说一句对不起
And also, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉 蒂娜
I'm so sorry, Tina.
她进去了
She's in.
她进去了
She's in.
嘿 什么…
Hey. What…
辛克莱尔 请回答 听到吗?
Sinclair, come in. Do you copy?
是 我是辛克莱尔 听到了 请说
Yep, this is Sinclair. Copy. Go ahead.
辛克莱尔 我很困惑 我以为你妹妹说蒂娜很刻薄
Sinclair, I'm confused. I thought your sister said that Tina was mean.
哦 不是的 她不是刻薄 她是个反派
Oh, no, no. She's not mean. She's a villain.
为了一件皮大衣会杀死小狗的那种反派
Kill the puppies for a fur coat kind of villain.
相信我
Trust me.
药物多久会起效?
How long before the drugs kick in?
取决于他们吃多少派 -以及他们吃得有多快
Depends how much pie they eat. -And how fast they eat it.
他们几点吃的午餐、吃了什么 -咖♥啡♥因♥摄入量、酒精摄入量
What they had for lunch. -Caffeine intake, alcohol intake.
有很多变数
It's a lot of variables.
是啊 能出什么问题 是吧?
Yeah, what could go wrong, right?
除了一切
Aside from everything.
啊 你们知道吗?我真高兴你们和好了
Aw, you know, I'm so happy you girls made up.
我们很想你 艾瑞卡 对吧 亲爱的?
We've missed you, Erica. Haven't we, dear?
我们想念这个派了 这是肯定的
We missed this pie, that's for sure. -Hmm.
好了 艾瑞卡 这次你有一些不一样的做法
Now, Erica, you've done something different this time.
抱歉?
Sorry?
你的派 好像… 今晚好像多加了些什么东西
Your pie. It's got a little… something extra tonight.
带有那么一点点…
A little hint of…
肉豆蔻
Nutmeg.
肉豆蔻!当然了
Nutmeg! Of course.
棒极了 棒极…了
Brilliant. Brilliant. Brill… Brilliant.
蒂娜 你不尝几口吗?
Tina, aren't you gonna try some?
哦 我希望我能吃 看起来很美味 但我必须要留意卡路里摄入
Oh, I wish. Looks super good. Just gotta watch those calories, you know.
大肥胖墩
Fatty McFatFat.
德瑞克 记住我们说过的话
Derek, remember what we talked about.
如果你没有好话要说 就别说话
If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all.
你这样就会疏远你的铜板 德瑞克
This is how you alienate your spears, Derek.
我的铜板?
My spears?
你的铜板、同伙、同伴
Your spears. Sph… Spheres. Peers.
我勒个去 爸爸又喝醉了
Holy shit, Dad's wasted again.
德瑞克 别说脏话
Derek. Please, language.
我用了低脂奶精 这样你就可以毫无负担地享受了
Well, I used a low-fat creamer, so you can enjoy guilt-free.
谢了 但我不饿
Thanks, but I'm just not hungry.
我是专门为你做的
But I made it for you.
我说了我不饿!
I said I'm not hungry.
吃一两口就好
Just a bite or two.
好吧 你为什么这么奇怪? -什么?
Okay, why are you being so weird? -What?
你为什么非得要我吃你愚蠢的派?
Why do you care so much if I eat your stupid pie?
因为这是给你做的
Because it's for you.
天啊 是因为你想让我变胖 对吧?
Oh my God. It's because you want me fat, isn't it?
姑娘们 拜托 -我为什么想让你变胖?
Girls, please. -Why would I want you fat?
因为你还在吃我和乔希的醋
Because you're still jealous of me and Josh,
你想破坏我们在一起的机会
and you wanna sabotage our chances of being together.
我从没嫉妒过你和乔希
I was never jealous of you and Josh.
那你怎么解释体育课的事? -那是一场意外
Then how do you explain PE? -It was an accident.
肯 你要去哪里?
Ken, where are you going?
我不舒服
I'm not feeling good.
那不是意外
It wasn't an accident.
是躲避球 玩躲避球的时候 就会把球扔向别人
It was dodgeball. In dodgeball, you throw balls at people.
没那么难 你把乔希眼睛打青了 现在他连看都不看我一眼了
Not that hard. You gave Joshy a black eye. Now he won't even look at me.
那就太蠢了 球又不是你扔的 -不重要 他把我们联♥系♥在一起
That's stupid. You didn't throw the ball. -It doesn't matter. He associates us.
他把我们联♥系♥在一起 而你羞辱了他
He associates us. And you humiliated him.
他羞辱了自己 因为他哭得像个该死的娘炮
He humiliated himself by crying like a goddamn pussy.
肯?
Ken?
天啊
Oh my God.
妈妈!
Mommy!
妈妈!
Mommy!
妈
Mom.
艾瑞卡 快打911!艾瑞卡!
Erica, call 911! Erica!
妈 醒醒
Mom, wake up.
艾瑞卡!
Erica!
妈妈 醒醒 爸爸
Mommy, wake up. Daddy.
艾瑞卡 我叫你快打911
Erica, I told you to call 911.
而我叫你把你该死的派给吃了
And I told you to eat your damn pie.
工业级丙酮
会成功的 -最好成功
This is gonna work. -It better work.
我们反正也没有很显眼
It's not like we're conspicuous or anything.
嘿 跟我说说 各位 外面的情况怎么样?
Hey. Talk to me, guys. How's it looking out there?
很无聊
It's boring.
特恩鲍一家怎么样?
How are the Turnbows holding up?
还处于“吃撑后的昏迷状态” 但我向上帝发誓 这个魔王最好出现
They're still in their "food comas," but I swear to God, this Demo better show.
如果我们白白迷晕了一家人
If we took out an entire family for nothing,
我的良心就永远无法恢复了
my conscience will never recover.
我以为你已经戒了
I thought you quit.
戒了什么?
Quit what?
演得真好
Pretty smooth.
谢谢
Thanks.
你的外套呢?
Where's your coat?
在谷仓里
It's in the barn.
如果你要站在外面 最好去把外套穿上
Well, you should get it if you're gonna be out here.
妈妈
Mom,
关于今天早上的事…
about this morning…
威尔 没事的
Will, it's fine.
不 不是的
No, no, it's not.
我不该那样跟你说话 我表现得很混帐 我很抱歉
I shouldn't have talked to you that way, and I was a jerk, and I'm sorry.
亲爱的 我也很抱歉
Honey, I'm sorry too.
我知道我可能…
I know I can be…
我可能会很难应付
I can be a lot.
不是这样的
That's not true.
只是 今天早上我找不到你的时候
It's just, when I couldn't find you this morning…
我不知道
I don't know.
我一直会想起那一晚
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表