剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
but she could still be fighting him.
嘿 她为此训练了很久
Hey. She's been training for this.
而且她不是一个人 卡莉和麦克斯都和她在一起
And she's not alone. She's got Kali and Max.
亨利肯定已经死了 就算他还没死 也一定会死
And I'm sure Henry's dead. And if he's not, he will be.
对
Yeah.
你在鼓舞士气方面真有一手
Great job keeping the morale up.
嘿 伙计
Hey, man.
嘿
Hey.
我刚刚还以为我死定了
Thought I was a goner back there.
欠你一个人情
Owe you one.
对
Yeah.
听着 就因为我不喜欢你
Look, just because I don't like you,
不代表我想要你死
doesn't mean I want you dead.
而且我有预感 来到这里之后 我们会需要你
And I've got a feeling we're gonna need you up here.
顺便说 我不怪你
I don't blame you, by the way.
不怪你不喜欢我
For not liking me.
有时候我真的表现得像个浑球
You know, I can be a real prick sometimes.
对
Yeah.
我的意思是 我也一样
I mean, same.
听着 史蒂夫
Look, Steve,
我搬去加州的时候
when I was away in California,
无法陪在南茜身边时 你在这里陪着她
you were there for Nancy when I couldn't be.
我本以为我们俩的关系出问题 是因为这个原因
And I thought that, you know, that was why things were off with us.
但事实是
But the truth is
我们俩的关系出问题与你无关
our problems had nothing to do with you.
我只是花了很长时间才想明白这一点
It just took me a long time to figure that out.
以及…
And...
放手让她走
to let her go.
要不是因为我们忙着吵架
If we hadn't been so busy fighting,
我本可以帮你节约一些时间的 因为…
I probably could've saved you a little bit of time, because...
我已经知道有一段时间了 南茜和我永远不可能在一起
I've known for a while now me and Nance were never really in the cards.
你知道的 她很独♥立♥ 她需要出去闯天下 而…
You know, she's independent. She's gotta get out there, and...
我不知道 我想要… - 六个小家伙
I don't know. I want... - Six little nuggets?
她告诉你了
She told you that?
你觉得如果我说四个是不是会好点
You think it would've been better if I'd said four?
也许你就不该管他们叫“小家伙”
Maybe just not calling them nuggets.
对
Right.
听着 归根结底 我…
Listen, bottom line, end of the day, I...
我宁愿和她做朋友 总比什么关系也没有强
I'd rather have her as a friend than nothing at all.
你知道的 她真的很…
You know, she's... she's just really...
特别 - 对
Special. - Yeah.
看来至少在一件事上我们意见相同
I guess we can agree on one thing.
对 我想是吧
Yeah, I guess so.
不过我还是不喜欢你 - 要不是这样 我还不乐意呢
I still don't like you, though. - I wouldn't want it any other way.
嘿 小情侣 你们得来看看这个
Hey, lovebirds! You're gonna wanna check this out.
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
就是这个了
That's it.
这就是我在幻象中看到的
That's what I saw in my vision.
孩子们就在那里面
The kids are in there.
那我们还在等什么
Then what are we waiting for?
德瑞克 不 德瑞克 你得继续跑
Derek? No! Derek, you have to keep going.
我跑不动了 - 德瑞克 你在干什么 快来啊
I can't. - Derek, what are you doing? Come on!
别管我了 你们自己逃命去吧 白♥痴♥
Just leave me! Save yourselves, you dumbasses!
不 别犯傻了
No, don't be an idiot!
我没犯傻 - 是 你就是在犯傻 不行 你不能…
I'm not being an idiot! - Yes, you are! No, you can't--
大家都没事吧 - 对 我们没事
Is everyone okay? - Yeah, we're okay.
找到他了吗 快说你们找到他了 - 他直接消失了
Did you find him? Tell me you found him. - He just vanished.
他回现实世界去了
He went back to the real world.
他可能会回来 他一定会回来的
He can come back. Will come back.
离洞穴还有多远
How far to the cave?
不远了 来吧
It's not far. Come on.
德瑞克 我们得走了 现在就走
Derek, we gotta go. Right now.
走啊 快跑
Go! Run!
达斯汀 卢卡斯 发生了什么 快回答我啊
Dustin! Lucas! What's going on? Come on, talk to me!
(除草剂 1966年)
你早就知道会发生这种事
You knew this would happen.
你也知道在她身上会发生什么
Just like you know what will happen to her.
你不明白吗 简
Don't you see, Jane?
这是一个循环 可怕的恶性循环
It's a cycle. It's a terrible, vicious cycle.
但我们可以阻止它 今晚就可以
But we can stop it. Tonight.
要怎么做
How?
在我们杀了我们的哥哥之后 在孩子们都获救后
After we kill our brother, after the children are rescued,
我们不跟其他人一起离开 我们待在桥梁上
we don't leave with the others. We stay on the bridge.
当颠倒世界消失时…
When the Upside Down vanishes...
我们也会消失
so will we.
这是唯一的办法 简
It is the only way, Jane.
唯一的办法
The only way.
她会这么做的 吉姆 她会结束自己的生命
She's going to do it, Jim. She's going to end her life.
快现身
Show yourself!
给我现身 你这撒谎的混♥蛋♥
Show yourself, you lying bastard!
我会做很多事 但我从不撒谎
I am many things, but I am not a liar.
我已经看过了她的大脑
I have seen into her mind,
而现在 我也看到了你的
and now I have seen into yours.
如此多的愤怒
What rage it holds!
一个女儿因你而死 另一个很快也将重蹈覆辙
One daughter dead because of you, and soon another.
快现身
Show yourself!
你就是你所害怕的东西
You are as you fear.
你是诅咒
You are the curse.
不
No!
他为什么要发信♥号♥♥
Why's he signaling?
那不是信♥号♥♥ - 那是什么
That's not a signal. - Then what is it?
天啊
Oh, God.
霍莉
Holly!
到洞穴里去
Get to the cave!
有我在 坚持住
I got you. Hang on.
坚持住
Hang on!
撑住 撑住
Hold on. Hold on.
你做了什么
What did you do?
你好啊
Hi there.
嘿 博士
Hey, Doc.
孩子们忘了把作业收起来
Kids left out their homework.
(豆茎行动 任务准备)
麦克斯 - 发生了什么
Max! - What happened?
她像个该死的鬼魂一样凭空消失了
She just poofed away like a goddamn ghost!
是黑暗之物吗 黑暗之物把她们抓走了吗
Was it the Black Thing? Did the Black Thing take them?
听好了
Listen up!
我们继续执行计划 到山洞里去 在那里 黑暗之物无法伤害我们
We keep to the plan. Get to the cave. The Black Thing can't hurt us there.
所以大家都跟我走 保持安静 不要掉队
So follow me, keep quiet, and stay close.
走吧 快来 - 来吧 各位
Let's go! Come on. - Come on, guys.
我们走 快点
Let's go! Hurry!
孩子们独自在里面 你必须带我们回去
The kids are all alone in there. You have to get us back to them.
我做不到 没有浴缸不行 他把我们拦在了外面
I can't, not without the bath. He locked us out.
我们必须赶去无底深渊 加入其他人 我们可以在那里杀了他
We have to get to the Abyss, join the others. We can kill him there.
没时间了 在我们赶到之前 世界就会碰撞
There is no time. The worlds will collide long before we reach him.
如果霍莉和孩子们 成功跑入山洞就不会
Not if Holly and the kids make it to the cave.
如果达斯汀是对的 没有那些孩子 亨利什么都做不了
If Dustin is right, without the kids, Henry can't do anything.
太多假设了
That's a lot of ifs.
那你打算怎么做
What do you wanna do?
我们不能放弃 现在不行
We can't give up, not now.
这不就是你正在做的吗 你在放弃
Isn't that exactly what you're doing? Giving up.
我知道真♥相♥了
I know the truth.
亨利给我看了你的计划
Henry showed me your plan.
亨利在撒谎
Henry lied to you.
他欺骗了你
He tricked you.
他利用了你 而你就上当了
He used you, and you fell for it.
那你就看着我的眼睛告诉我
Then look me in the eye and tell me.
告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我你没有计划在今晚自杀
Tell me you don't plan on killing yourself tonight.
我们没时间聊这些 我们得走了
We don't have time for this. We have to go.
我不会引爆的
I won't detonate it.
我不会的 - 什么
I won't. - What?
我不会引爆C4炸♥药♥
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表