剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
迈克…
Oh, Mike…
我来了
I'm here now.
你没事
You're okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
这是卡莉
This is Kali,
我姐姐
my sister.
这一定就是大名鼎鼎的迈克了
And this must be the famous Mike.
我不…我不明白
I don't… I don't understand.
说来话长 最好是只需要说一次
It's a long story. Probably best just to tell it once.
我们欢迎队伍的其他人呢?
Where's the rest of our greeting party?
他就在这里
He's just in here.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
他这样多久了?
How long has he been like this?
几个小时吧
A few hours.
你觉得你能找到他吗?
Do you think you can find him?
里面有什么关于虫洞多久会坍塌的线索吗?
Any clue in there about how long it takes a wormhole to collapse?
十分钟 二十分钟?
Ten minutes, maybe 20?
我以为会是一瞬间 很显然不是
I thought it'd be instantaneous. Clearly not.
怎么觉得你很失望我们还活着? -我没有失望
Why do you sound disappointed? -I'm not disappointed.
你的语气听起来很失望 -我很困惑
You sound disappointed. -I'm confused.
就我看来 有两种截然不同的可能性
As far as I see it, there are two possibilities.
要么这是来世 你和我是灵魂
Either this is the afterlife, and you and I are spirits.
这似乎不太可能
Which seems unlikely. -Ooh.
要么南茜没有完全摧毁奇异物质
Or Nancy didn't completely destroy the exotic matter.
因为如果她摧毁了 虫洞就会坍塌
Because if she did, the walls of the wormhole would have collapsed.
我们就会被吸进虚无之中
And we would have been sucked into oblivion.
好吧 那我们还在这里等什么?
Okay, so what are we waiting around here for?
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
看看能不能收到该死的信♥号♥♥去找南茜
To see if I can get a damn signal to find Nancy.
史蒂夫 等等 -走吧 亨德森
Steve, wait. -Let's go, Henderson.
等等! -走吧
Wait! -Let's go.
史蒂夫 我们不知道这里是否安全
Steve, we don't know if it's safe up here.
你说奇异物质没有被摧毁
You said the exotic matter wasn't destroyed.
不 我说的是它没有完全被摧毁
No, I said it was not completely destroyed.
但它显然受到了干扰
But it was very clearly disturbed.
我们不知道这对物质、时空和引力会产生什么影响
We have no idea what effect this will have on matter, space-time, gravity.
这整栋楼很可能是
This whole building could very well be
非常不稳定的违反物理定律的死亡陷阱
a highly unstable, physics-defying death trap.
我看着挺稳定的
It seems pretty stable to me.
南茜 能听到吗?乔纳森 你在吗?
Nancy, you copy? Jonathan, are you there?
喂?
Hello?
我的天哪
Mother of God.
请告诉我他们不在那上面
Please tell me they're not up there.
不 不!南茜!
No, no, no, no. No! Nancy!
南茜!不
Nancy! No, no, no.
南茜!
Nancy!
来吧 南茜!
Come on. Nancy.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
你没事吧?你没事吧?好的 -对 我想我没事
Are you okay? Are you okay? Okay. -Yeah. I think so.
发生了什么?
What happened?
我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
我猜我们是摔了下来
I guess we fell.
显然也没有毁掉它
And also clearly didn't destroy it.
只是把它给惹毛了
Just pissed it off.
来吧 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
我们赶紧离开这里吧
Let's get the hell out of here.
门在哪里? -该死
Where's the door? -Shit, shit.
在那里 来吧
It's there. Come on.
妈的!
Shit!
不!妈的!不!
No, no, no! Shit! Shit! No, no, no, no!
该死
Goddamnit.
拜托!
Come on!
南茜在教堂里没留张字条之类的?
Nancy, she didn't leave a note or anything at the church?
不 什么都没留
No. No, nothing.
也就是说 他们要么是一群不体贴的混♥蛋♥
Which means they're either a bunch of inconsiderate pricks,
要么是被军方俘虏了
or they got captured by the military.
为了让你安心 我更偏向于不体贴的混♥蛋♥这个理论
To put your mind at ease, I am heavily leaning on the inconsiderate prick theory.
等等 你发现的那堵肉墙 你不认为…
Wait, and that flesh wall you found, you don't think…
他们被墙那一边的巨型吸尘器吸进去了?不 我不这么认为
They got sucked into the giant vacuum cleaner? No, I don't.
但我不知道 迈克 我和你一样困惑
But I don't really know, Mike. I'm as confused as you.
这整件事 麦克斯、霍莉、墙 这些肯定以某种方式有所关联
This whole thing, Max, Holly, this wall, it's all gotta connect somehow,
但我不知道如何关联 就像是缺了一片拼图
but I can't figure out how. It's like there's a missing piece of the puzzle.
一大♥片♥拼图
A big piece.
那片拼图在维克那的脑子里 现在我们终于有办法进去了
The pieces are in Vecna's mind, and now we finally have a way to get in.
只不过简什么都没找到
Except Jane hasn't found anything.
哦 天啊 快乐的波莉安娜又来照亮所有人的一天了
Oh, boy! Here comes Pollyanna to brighten everybody's day.
她在楼上很是挣扎
She's struggling up there.
是吗?也许你应该给她点时间
Oh, yeah? Maybe you should give her some time.
她在变弱 而不是变强
She's getting weaker, not stronger.
所以你是艾尔的专家了?
So you are the expert on El, huh?
你认识了她多久?一天半?
You've known her for what, a day and a half?
其实比你更久
Longer than you, actually.
我们是一起长大的 而且她的名字是简
We were raised together, and her name is Jane.
简·霍珀 -我只是来帮忙的
Jane Hopper. -I'm just here to help.
你只是来帮忙的 抱歉 我一点感激之心都没了
You're just here to help. Well, I'm sorry I'm all out of gratitude.
我以为你说过这场战斗毫无意义
I thought you said this fight was pointless.
你说这整件事毫无意义?
You said this whole thing was pointless?
我从没那样说过
I never said that.
真的吗?我听着你就是这么说的
Really? It sure as shit sounded to me like you did.
我让你跟艾尔独处了两秒钟 你就钻进了她的脑袋里
I leave you alone for two seconds with El, and you worm your way into her head.
她找不到威尔很有可能是因为你把她带跑偏了
She's probably having trouble finding Will because you've thrown her off track.
我见到她的时候 她就走偏了 因为你
She was off track when I met her because of you.
因为你的谎言
Because of your lies.
我所做的一切…
Everything I have done…
…都是为了保护她 继续这么告诉你自己吧
…is to protect her. Keep telling yourself that,
但如果你真的想保护她 她就需要知道真♥相♥
but if you really want to protect her, she needs to know the truth,
她需要做好准备 迎接在这件事结束之后
and she needs to be ready to deal with what's waiting for her
她将会面临的东西
on the other side of this.
杀死亨利并不会结束这一切
Killing Henry won't end this.
这话是什么意思?
What does that mean?
毫无意义 她是个孩子 她压根就不知道自己在说什么
It means nothing. She's a child. She has no idea what she's talking about.
她在胡说八道
She's talking a bunch of nonsense.
我想你知道我不是在胡说
I think you know I'm not.
但就像你对简撒谎一样 你也在对你自己撒谎
But just as you lie to Jane, you also lie to yourself.
你问我为什么还在这里?
You ask why I'm still here?
我在这里是为了确保以后再也不会发生这种事了
I'm here to make sure that this never happens again.
艾尔
El.
艾尔!
El!
嘿 你没事吧?
Hey, is everything okay?
我抓不住他 他老是从我眼前溜走
I can't reach him. He keeps slipping away.
好吧 我们这里有很多食物
Well, we have plenty of food in there,
你吃点东西、休息一下 充一下电 我们再尝试
so eat, rest, and recharge your battery, and we'll try it again.
或者…
Or…
我们改善你的信♥号♥♥
we improve your signal.
水箱 -对 布置得花点时间
The tank. -Yeah. It'll take a while to set up.
但反正你也需要时间充电
But you've gotta recharge your battery anyway.
再加上我们费了好大功夫才做出来的 所以我想好好利用一下
Plus, that thing was a pain to build, so I'd like to get some use out of it.
霍金斯纪念医院
多丽丝 我晚点再来签到 -我是来提供情感支持的
Doris, I'm gonna sign in later. -I'm here for emotional support.
巴克利女士!
Miss Buckley! Miss Buckley!
你知道吗?
You know what?
嘿
Hey.
我们得谈谈 -对
We need to talk. -Yeah.
等等 罗宾! -我得处理这件事 快走!
Wait, Robin! -I've gotta deal with this. Just go!
那计划怎么办?
What about the plan?
薇琪
Vickie.
听着 我知道你很生气 你完全有权这么做
Listen, I know you're pissed, and you have every right to be.
他们在找你 -谁在找我?
They're looking for you. -Who is looking for me?
保安、军警 -为什么?
Security. MPs. -Why?
你真的想跟我装傻吗? -我不知道你在说什么
You wanna play dumb? -I have no idea what you're talking about.
好吧 让我给你个提示
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表