剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
可恶!
God damn it!
我把门关上过
I closed the gate.
我就可以再次冲破它
I can break through.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我需要食物给我充电
I need food for my battery.
你本来是充满电的 却连个凹痕都没留下
You had a fully charged battery. You didn't make a dent.
我们没法穿越这个东西 不管这是什么 至少以这种方式不行
No. We're not getting through that thing, whatever it is, not this way at least.
我们必须要穿越
We have to.
我们甚至都不知道霍莉是否在另一边
We don't even know if Holly's on the other side.
可能有成千上万个原因导致线索中断
The trail could've gone cold for a million reasons.
电池
Battery.
牛肉干
还有别的吗?
Anything else?
嘿!不 我没有别的了
Hey! I… No, I don't have anything else.
我只带了一个人的行装 我自己的
I was packing for a party of one, a party of me.
我愿意跟你分享 你已经很幸运了
You're lucky I'm sharing with you.
试试看吧
Try it.
说不定你会喜欢呢
You might like it.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
艾尔?
El?
你没事吧?
You okay?
怎么了?你没事吧?
What's wrong? You all right?
威尔、罗宾 我需要你们回答我
Will, Robin, I need you to answer me.
我没生气 我只需要知道你们平安无事
I'm not mad. I just need to know you're safe.
该死
Shit.
那是不是… -是的
Is that, uh… -Yeah.
她看到我们了吗?
You think she saw us?
是的
Yeah.
上车
Get in.
我告诉过你 我明确地告诉过你了
I told you, I explicitly told you,
我不想要他去任何不安全的地方
I didn't want him going anywhere that's not safe.
你不仅带他去了 还切断了所有通讯
And not only did you take him, you cut off all communication.
是的 回想起来 这么做的确有点考虑不周
Yes, I mean, in retrospect, that was a bit inconsiderate.
考虑不周?
Inconsiderate?
我们真的应该留个字条的
We really should've left a note.
你觉得这件事很好笑吗?
Is this funny to you?
对不起 一定是我的语气
Oh. Sorry. It must be my tone.
我妈妈说我听起来总是假惺惺的
My mother says I sound perpetually insincere.
好吧 你在玩弄的可是我儿子的生命
Okay, this is my son's life you're playing with.
我的儿子
My son.
所以下次我说我不想要他离开我身边
So next time I say I do not want him leaving my side,
意思就是我不想要他离开我该死的身边
that means I don't want him leaving my goddamn side.
我就在这里 妈妈
I'm right here, Mom.
你知道你可以跟我聊的 对吧?
You know, you can talk to me, right?
而且我已经不是小孩子了
And I'm not a kid anymore.
威尔 我还是你的妈妈
Will, I am still your mother.
这不代表你知道自己在做什么 -什么?
Doesn't mean you know what you're doing. -What?
你的计划?
Your plan?
糟透了
It… It sucked.
很抱歉 但的确如此
I'm sorry, but it did.
你喜欢这个计划只是因为它很安全
You only liked it because it was safe,
但我们没时间管安全 已经没时间了
but we don't have time for safe, not anymore.
我们必须采取行动 必须冒上风险 幸好我们这么做了
We have to act, and we have to take risks, and thank God we did.
因为我的计划真的成功了
Because my plan, it… it actually worked.
我监视了维克那 重新接入了集体意识
I spied on Vecna and tapped back into the hive mind,
我们发现 霍莉只是个开始
and we found out that Holly was just the beginning.
维克那会掳走更多孩子
Vecna is gonna take more kids.
我不知道为什么 或是他要对他们做什么
I don't know why or what he wants to do with them,
但我们现在知道了 能对付他的东西 他的下一个目标
but now we know something we can use against him, his next target.
所以下次你命令我呆在你身边时 不要抱太大希望
So next time you order me to stay by your side, I wouldn't count on it.
但是就像我说的 未来我们会尽量留张字条
But, as I said, in the future, we will try to leave a note.
我们该走了 我们必须要阻止维克那 时间不多了
We should go. We have to stop Vecna. We don't have much time.
准备好制♥作♥生物圈了吗? -是的
Ready for the biosphere? -Yes, I am.
好的 想一想陆地和水之间的区别
Okay. Think about the difference between land and water.
好的 知道了 谢谢!
Okay, got it. Thank you!
嘿!
Hey!
怪奇物语5
第三集:特恩鲍陷阱
你还在想你的父母吗?
You still thinking about your parents?
对
Yeah.
他们在接受最好的治疗 霍莉 我向你保证这一点
They are in the very best possible hands, Holly, I assure you.
我听说他们的状况每小时都在好转
And I'm told that they are improving with each hour that passes.
一旦他们痊愈 就会加入我们
As soon as they're healed, they'll join us here.
我知道
I… I know.
只是… -你想和他们在一起
It's just-- -You wish to be with them.
我明白
I understand.
但是在霍金斯 你无法给他们提供安慰 霍莉
But you cannot offer them comfort in Hawkins, Holly.
他们唯一的安慰就是知道你在这里 安全无虞
The only comfort they have is knowing you are here, safe.
和我在一起
With me.
远离怪物们
Safe from the monsters.
我想着黑莓可能会让你开心一点
I thought blackberries might cheer you up a little.
这是你最喜欢吃的 对吧?
They're your favorite, aren't they?
你怎么知道
How did you know?
这是我最喜欢吃的?
That they're my favorite?
就是…
Oh, it's, uh…
只是预感而已
It's just a hunch.
我的预感很准
I'm good with hunches.
也许明天 我会做巧克力豆松饼
Perhaps tomorrow I'll make chocolate chip pancakes.
他很喜欢那些 -谁很喜欢?
He loves those. -Who does?
你的同学德瑞克
Your classmate, Derek.
德瑞克要来这里?
Derek is coming here?
你不是很喜欢德瑞克 是吧?
You don't like Derek very much, do you?
我应该让怪物把他吃掉吗?
Should I just let the monsters eat him?
不 不行 你不能那样做
No. No, you can't… you can't do that.
不如这样吧?
Well, how about this?
我会告诉德瑞克
I will tell Derek
如果他表现不好或是以任何方式伤害你
that if he misbehaves, or if he hurts you in any way,
我就会马上送他回去 让他独自面对那些怪物
I will send him right back, and he can face those monsters on his own.
你觉得怎么样?
How does that sound?
我预计今天大部分时间都不会回来
I expect to be gone most of the day.
我出去的时候 整个房♥子都是你一个人的
While I'm out, you'll have the whole house all to yourself.
整个房♥子?
The whole house?
我拥有的一切也都属于你
Everything which is mine is yours.
但作为回报 我需要你答应我一件事
But in return, I need you to promise me one thing.
一件很重要的事 你觉得你能做到吗?
Something very important. Do you think you can do that?
好
Yeah.
在任何情况下 你都不能到树林里去 你明白吗?
You must never, under any circumstance, go out into the woods. Do you understand?
那是怪物住的地方吗?
Is that where the monsters live?
但它们不会找到你的 前提是 只要你别去…
But they won't find you. That is, as long as you don't--
别去找它们
Don't try to find them.
我很高兴我先救了你
You know, I'm very glad I saved you first.
你是他们当中最聪明的人
You're the brightest of them all.
如果你不介意的话 把我的信拿进去 好吗?
Oh, and if you don't mind, bring my mail in, won't you?
蒂芙尼
侧步 调幅 调频立体声收音机兼磁带播放机
你怎么知道的?
How did you know?
预感
A hunch.
特恩鲍土地开♥发♥与房♥地♥产♥ 敬请期待
基地 阿尔法一号♥报告情况
Base, Alpha 1 checking in.
我们到了H检查站 H代表赫拉克勒斯
We're arrived at checkpoint H, H for Hercules.
没有怪胎的踪迹
No sign of freak.
我们会侦察这个区域 然后前往下一个检查站 完毕
We'll recon this area, then proceed to next checkpoint. Over.
阿尔法一号♥ 基地确认你们的位置在H 完毕
Alpha 1, Base. Acknowledge your location at Hercules. Over.
阿尔法一号♥ 结束通话
Alpha 1, out.
侦察?
Recon?
意思是我撒泡尿
Meaning, I take a leak,
你们休息五分钟
and you guys take five.
你们都听到他说的了 休息一下吧
You heard the man. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
某个混♥蛋♥在墙上搞破坏了 中尉?
Some jackass messing with the wall, Lieutenant?
某个混♥蛋♥ 没错
Some jackass, yeah.
但不是我们的人
But not one of ours.
来吧
Come on.
上刺猬车
Get on the hedgehog.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表