剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
在躁点电台 有时候信♥号♥♥太强
Sometimes at The Squawk, when a signal comes in too strong,
就会让整个系统过载
it overloads the whole system.
我想这次就是这样 过载了
I think that's what this was, an overload.
你不只是接入了集体意识
You didn't just tap into the hive mind.
你直接入侵了该死的控制中心
You jacked right in to the goddamn control center.
那霍莉呢 霍莉在哪里?
And Holly. Where was Holly?
霍莉 她…
Holly. Holly, she was…
她被固定在这个尖顶上
She was attached to this… this spire.
出于一些原因 她成为了它的一部分 就好像这个尖顶对她做了些什么
And she became a part of it somehow, like it was doing something to her.
还有其他人
And… And there were others.
还有另外三个人
There were three others.
我以为维克那只是冲着蠢蛋来的
I thought Vecna was just coming for dipshit.
我也这么以为 但我知道德瑞克是因为他正好从我身边走过
So did I. But I only knew about Derek because he walked right past me.
恰逢其时了
Serendipitous timing.
你听到了吗?恰逢其时 -我不懂这是什么意思
You hear that? Serendipitous. -I don't know what that means.
我真的不喜欢所有这些额外的尖顶
I'm really not loving all of these extra spires.
第一天晚上 维克那绑♥架♥了霍莉 第二天晚上 他又掳走了三个人
I mean, night one, Vecna kidnaps Holly. Night two, he takes three more.
他在升级 他还会掳走更多人
He's escalating. And he's coming for more.
再加八个人 如果这图准确的话 也就是说总人数达到了12
Eight more, if this is accurate, which brings him to a total of 12.
他要拿他们做什么?为什么是孩子?
What does he want with them? And why kids?
为什么12个? -不知道
And why 12? -I don't know.
但我们必须在他掳走更多人之前阻止他
But we have to stop him before he takes any more
为达斯汀和其他人争取时间 找到这个地方 找到霍莉
and buy Dustin and the others time to find this place, to find Holly.
如果我们能准确定位他的目标 我们也许可以把他们救出霍金斯
If we can pinpoint his exact targets, we could get them out of Hawkins.
远离维克那的控制范围
And out of Vecna's reach.
你忘了我们被隔离了吗?
Did you forget we're quarantined?
还不止这一点 -还有一个问题
That's not all. -There's another problem.
在过来的路上我们看到士兵们将黛比·米勒
On the way here, we saw soldiers load Debbie Miller
送上一辆公交车 车上还有其他孩子
onto a bus with a bunch more kids.
我们跟着他们又走了两个街区 他们把更多的孩子送上了这辆车
We followed them for two blocks more, and they loaded more kids onto it.
我觉得他们并不是要送他们去学校
I don't think they were taking them to school.
想要这些孩子的不止是维克那一个人
Vecna's not the only one that wants these kids.
霍莉被掳走的那天晚上 十一就在惠勒家
Eleven was at the Wheeler house the same night Holly was taken.
24小时后 又多了三个失踪的孩子
Twenty-four hours later, we've got three more missing kids.
霍金斯一共有73个九到十岁的孩子
There's 73 children in Hawkins between the age of nine and ten.
如果模式成立 我们的下一个目标就在这群人中
If the pattern holds, our next target will be from this group.
你认为是十一掳走了这些孩子?
And you believe Eleven has taken these kids?
目的是什么?
For what purpose?
杀死他们 保护他们 原因并不重要
Killing them, protecting them. The reason doesn't matter.
这些孩子呢?他们现在在哪里?
These children? Where are they now?
随时会抵达军管区 我需要你去那里
Arriving at the MAC-Z any moment, which is where I want you.
我应该去找艾克斯中尉 找到艾克斯 我就能找到…
I should be looking for Lt. Akers. I find Akers, I find--
你会找到一个死人
You'll find a dead man.
去军管区报告 上校 这是命令
Report to the MAC-Z, Colonel. That's an order.
少将
Major General.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
这些孩子有生命危险
these kids are in danger.
把他们当作诱饵似乎有点…
To use them as bait seems…
似乎有点什么?中士?
Seems what, Sergeant?
鲁莽
Reckless.
只有你无法保护他们 这才会是鲁莽之举
It's only reckless if you fail to protect them.
你是在告诉我 你无法保护他们吗 中士?
Are you telling me you can't protect them, Sergeant?
不 长官
No, ma'am.
很好
Good.
抱歉吓到你了
I'm sorry for scaring you.
我已经很久没见到任何人了 所以…
I haven't seen anyone in… a really long time, so…
我猜我是太兴奋了
I guess I got excited.
好消息是看起来没那么深
Good news is it doesn't look that deep.
还不需要缝针
Not enough for stitches.
但肯定挺刺痛的 对吧?
I bet it stings though, huh?
你可以和我说话的 你知道吧
You can talk to me, you know.
不用怕我
I won't bite.
你还记得我吧?
You do remember me, right?
我去过你家
I've been to your house.
去过很多次
Like, a lot.
你是麦克斯 麦克斯·梅菲尔德
You're Max, Max Mayfield.
你玩滑板 从不摘下你的随身听
You skateboard and never take off your Walkman.
就是我
That's me.
但是… -我为什么会在这里
But-- -How am I in here
我明明在霍金斯总医院昏迷着?
when I'm in a coma in Hawkins General?
这是个非常合理的问题
That's a very reasonable question.
我们该走了 这里不安全 来吧
We should get going. It's not safe here. Come on.
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
我家
My home.
好吧 我不能走太远 我是来见亨利的
Well, I can't go far. I came here to meet Henry.
你认识亨利吗? -可以这么说吧
Do you know Henry? -You could say that.
他给我留了这张纸条 看到了吗?他叫我在画了X的地方和他碰头
He left me this note. See? And he told me to meet him right here at the X.
我觉得他是招惹了怪物们
I think he's in trouble with the monsters.
亨利会做很多事 但招惹怪物并不是其中之一
Henry is a lot of things, but in trouble with the monsters is not one of them.
但纸条上写着… -我知道纸条上写了什么
But the note says-- -I know what the note says.
你怎么知道他没惹上麻烦?他还叫我快点!
How do you know he's not in trouble? He said hurry!
霍莉 我知道纸条上写了什么 因为那不是亨利写的 是我写的
Holly, I know what the note says because Henry didn't write it. I did.
我不…我不明白
I don't… I don't understand.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不想说谎 我只是… 我得确保你会来这里
I didn't want to lie. I… I just… I had to make sure that you came here.
你也是他们中的一员 对吧?
You're one of them, aren't you?
什么的一员? -怪物们
One of what? -The monsters.
我看起来像怪物吗? -我不知道 也许你伪装过了
Do I look like a monster? -I don't know. Maybe you're in disguise.
你的穿着很奇怪 而且你明明处在昏迷中
You're dressed weird, and you're in a coma.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 怪物会知道你哥哥本来想搞个莫霍克发型
Well, would a monster know that your brother tried to get a mohawk
直到你姐姐阻止了他
until your sister stopped him,
让他逃过了霍金斯高中高一新生
saving him from possibly the greatest social humiliation
史上最尴尬的社死现场吗?
that a freshman has ever experienced at Hawkins High?
他这个莫霍克发型是什么颜色?
What color was this mohawk?
辣橙色
Hot orange.
我个人认为用“热辣”这个形容词有点讽刺 但是…
And personally, I think the use of the word "hot" is a bit ironic, but…
大家都说我太消极了
People say I'm too negative.
我只是觉得我很诚实
I just think I'm honest.
来吧
Come on.
欢迎
Welcome.
嘿
Hey.
甚至还自带风景
It even comes with a view.
我们在哪里?
Where are we?
在一段记忆里
In a memory.
它存在于一个有一千个记忆的世界里
Which exists inside a world of 1,000 memories.
我知道看着可能挺不错
I know it might look nice,
但并非如此
but it's not.
这个地方 这个世界…
This place, this world…
是一座监狱
It's a prison.
亨利的监狱
Henry's prison.
没事的 亲爱的
It's okay, sweetie.
这些都是好人 他们会确保所有人的安全
These are the good guys. They're going to keep everyone safe.
就把这想成是一次校外参观吧
Just try and think of this as a field trip.
嗯哼?一次学习探险
Mm-hmm. A learning expedition.
禁区
货物已抵达 我再说一遍 货物已抵达
Cargo has arrived. I repeat, cargo has arrived.
他们被带进了从图书馆数起第二个军营
They're taking them into a barracks second from the library.
隧♥道♥
Tunnels.
对 看到了吗?军管区的北部隧♥道♥刚好就在这些军营下面
Yeah. See? The north tunnel of the MAC-Z runs right underneath the barracks.
交好运了 -总有一天得交点好运吧
Lucky break. -Bound to happen one of these days.
想让这计划成功 就需要更多运气
Gonna need more luck if we want this plan to work.
如果我们没猜错的话 军方想要保护这些孩子
If we're right, the military is trying to protect these kids.
所以这个军营会有重兵把守
So this barracks is gonna be heavily guarded.
我们得暗中从隧♥道♥里向上挖 挖到军营里
We have to dig up into the barracks, unnoticed,
把孩子们抓出来 交给穆雷 偷偷运出霍金斯
grab the kids, get them to Murray, smuggle them out of Hawkins.
还得在任何人注意到他们消失之前
All before anyone notices they're gone.
迪克 -什么?
Dick. -What?
什么?
What? Oh.
对不起 我刚刚是说出来了吗?我以为我只是在自己脑子里说
Sorry. Did I say that out loud? I thought I was talking in my head.
但你们知道汤姆、迪克和哈利 对吧?
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表