剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
悦耳的音乐 把颠倒世界轰炸掉
to the dulcet tones of the Butthole Surfers.
炸♥弹♥是我造的 我应该有资格挑选唱片
I built the bomb. I should be able to pick the record.
你可以挑选唱片
You can pick the record.
你只需要遵守一个简单的规则 选一张好唱片
You just have to follow one simple rule, which is pick a good record.
这是张很好的唱片!
This is a great record!
用拯救世界的配乐标准看 这张还是缺了点
As far as save-the-world soundtracks goes, this one's lacking.
那你会选哪张?
What would you pick?
替代者乐队 我想不到还有什么更好的唱片了
The Replacements. I can't not think of better records.
好了 够了 音乐势利眼 好吗?
Okay, enough, Lester Bangs, okay?
嘿!
Hey. Hey!
你以前用过这个吗?
Have you handled one of these before?
不算用过吧 但你懂的 BB枪、气♥枪♥、《打鸭子》游戏
Not exactly, but, you know, BB guns, air rifles… …Duck Hunt.
《打鸭子》游戏
Duck Hunt.
他非常擅长这个游戏
He is remarkably good at it.
但我有个更好的主意
But I have a better idea.
来吧
Come on.
这些宝贝可比看起来的样子要狠
These babies are deadlier than they look.
你确定?
You sure?
嘿 达斯汀? -什么?
Hey, Dustin? -Yeah?
嘿 关于我之前说的一些话 我只是…
Hey, about, uh, some of the stuff that I said earlier. I just--
没事 没关系 -不 只是…
It's fine. It's okay. -No, just…
我不该那么说的
It's not okay.
埃迪…
Eddie…
他救了你的命
He saved your life.
救了我们大家
Our lives.
我知道他对你意味着什么 我根本无法想象你有多难熬
And I know what he meant to you. I can't even imagine how hard it's been.
而我没有…
But instead of…
在你身边支持你 而是…
just being there for you, I just…
好吧 我还为此生了气 我猜…
Well, I got angry about it. I guess…
我生气是因为
I got angry because
情况不一样了
things were different.
因为…
Because…
我真的很想你
I really missed you.
我想念我最好的朋友
I missed my best friend.
对 我也想念我最好的朋友
Yeah, I missed my best friend too.
顺便说一句 魔方根本不是衡量智商的好工具
For the record, a Rubik's Cube isn't even a good measure of intelligence.
而你的豆茎计划 说真的 只有天才才能想得到
And your beanstalk plan, seriously, only a genius could've come up with that.
是的 好吧…
Yeah, well…
我有最好的学习榜样
I learned from the best.
这话没错
That's true.
有一丝安慰是
Silver lining.
如果计划失败 我们都会没命
If it fails, we both go down.
你死我也死
You die, I die.
你死我也死
You die, I die.
大门开启倒计时五、四、三、二…
Gate opening in five, four, three, two…
芝麻开门
Open sesame.
搞定!
Gotcha!
我们已经确定大门信♥号♥♥ 重复一遍 大门信♥号♥♥已确定
We've secured the gate signal. Repeat. Gate signal is secure.
告诉小甜心 他的时机选择太美了!
Tell Snookums his timing is mwah!
因为圣诞老人的雪橇…
Because Santa's sleigh…
就快准备好了
…is almost ready.
垃圾!
Piece of shit!
天啊!
Oh God! Oh God!
为什么?你为什么现在要这样?
Why?! Why?! Why do you gotta do this right now?
什么?你不喜欢我?嗯?
What? You don't like me? Huh?
不是我!又不是我…
It's not me! I'm not the one! I'm not the one who…
嘿 妹妹
Hi, sister.
又不是我…
嗨
Hi.
你以前这么做过吗?
Have you ever done this before?
像这样分享你的思想?
Shared your mind like this?
你有过吗?
Have you?
我经常和其他有超能力的朋友这么做
With my other psychic friends all the time.
我很高兴我在这里
I'm glad I'm here.
我也是
Me too.
即使是在昨天之后?
Even after yesterday?
你考虑过了吗?
Have you thought about it?
这一切都意味着什么?
What it all means?
我在想 等我们炸掉桥梁后 也把凯博士的实验室炸掉
I was thinking when we blow up the bridge, we'll blow up Dr. Kay's lab.
我们会终结她的实验
We'll end her experiment.
凯只需要建一个新的实验室
Kay will simply make a new lab.
那我们就杀了她
So we kill her.
她取代了爸爸 会有另一个人取代她的
She replaced Papa. Another will replace her.
我们可以去其他地方 我们可以躲着他们
We can go away somewhere. We can hide from them.
比如一个至少有一个瀑布的地方?
Oh, like somewhere with at least one waterfall?
那是幻想 简
It's a fantasy, Jane.
如果你和麦克一起逃跑 也许你们会暂时安全
If you flee with Mike, maybe you're safe for a while.
但等他们找到你 他们一定会找到你的
But when they find you, and they will,
他们会杀了迈克 就像他们杀了我的朋友们一样
they will kill Mike, just as they killed my friends.
然后他们就会把你抓走 用你的血
Then they will take you, and with your blood,
创造更多孩子 这些孩子会像我们一样受苦
they will create more children, children who will suffer as we have.
有了这些孩子 他们会打开更多大门 创造更多世界
And with these children, they will open up more gates, more worlds.
你不明白吗 简?
Don't you see, Jane?
这是一个循环
It's a cycle.
可怕的恶性循环
A terrible, vicious cycle.
但我们可以阻止它
But we can stop it.
今晚就可以
Tonight.
要怎么做?
How?
在我们杀了我们的哥哥之后
After we kill our brother,
在孩子们都获救后
after the children are rescued,
我们不跟其他人一起离开
we don't leave with the others.
我们待在桥梁上
We stay on the bridge.
当颠倒世界消失时…
When the Upside Down vanishes…
我们也会消失
so will we.
这是唯一的办法 简
It is the only way, Jane.
唯一的办法
The only way.
二位女士冥想完毕了吗?
You ladies done meditating?
因为圣诞老人的雪橇已经准备好起飞了!
'Cause Santa's sleigh is ready to fly!
妈妈?
Mom?
今天早些时候 你问我在维克那的脑子里发生了什么
Earlier today when you asked me what happened in Vecna's mind,
我没有全都告诉你
I didn't tell you everything.
当维克那攻击时
When Vecna attacks,
他通过让你的心智反噬自己来削弱你
he weakens you by turning your own mind against you,
展现出你内心所有让你痛苦的东西
by bringing out everything inside you that hurts.
所以我反击了 专注于我快乐的回忆
So I fought back by focusing on happy memories,
小时候的回忆
memories from when I was a kid,
我还不害怕时的记忆
and when I wasn't scared,
我觉得最开心的时候的记忆
and when I felt most happy.
我就是通过这种方式在军管区里夺取了控制权
That's how I took control in the MAC-Z
我就是这样杀死那些魔王的
and how I killed those Demos.
我本以为也能用同样的方式对付维克那
And I thought the same would work on Vecna too.
但他想到了绕过去的办法
But he found a way past.
他给我看了很多东西 妈妈
And he showed me things, Mom.
他向我展示了最可怕的东西
He showed me the most awful things.
不 听着
No, listen.
不管他给你看什么 都不是真的 他会耍花招 他会说谎
Whatever he showed you, it's not real. He plays tricks. He lies.
不 他没有
No, he doesn't.
他给我看的东西…
What he showed me…
并不是从他那里来的
it didn't come from him.
而是从我这里
It came from me.
他什么都能看得见 妈妈
He sees everything, Mom.
他能看到我的想法
He sees my thoughts.
能看到我的回忆
He sees my memories.
还能看到我的秘密
And he sees my secrets.
但是麦克斯告诉我 他也害怕 这证明我可以打败他
But Max, she told me he's also afraid, which proves I can beat him.
但是如果我要做到这一点
But for me to do that,
你就需要知道…
you need to know…
我觉得你需要知道真♥相♥
I think you need to know the truth.
对不起 我们刚收到霍珀的消息
Sorry. We just heard from Hop.
他还有15分钟到 所以我们应该在五分钟后出发
He's 15 minutes out. So we should probably leave in five.
一切都好吧?
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表