剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
天啊 我很遗憾
Oh God. I'm sorry.
不用太遗憾 她不是我真正的奶奶
Don't be too sorry. She's not my real granny.
我是用她的名字来找薇琪的
I use her name so I can visit Vickie.
我知道听起来不道德 但我总是给她带饼干
I know it sounds unethical, but I always bring her cookies,
我觉得现在梅西太太爱我已经超过爱她自己的家人了
and I think Mrs. Massey loves me more than her own family at this point.
更重要的是 她有一大堆安定类药物
More importantly, she has got, like, a mondo stash of benzos,
她的护士是个懒鬼 药柜从不上锁
and her nurse is a slacker who never locks the medicine cabinet.
…我听到的这个故事
…this story I heard.
该死
Shit. -Oh!
我们在做什么? -躲起来
What… What are we doing? -Hiding.
躲起来?对了 为什么? -蹲下
Hiding? Right. Why? -Down.
天啊 她话真是太多了
Jesus, she talks so much.
我知道 我是个伪君子 -我…
I know. I'm a hypocrite. -I…
我们得走了!
We have to go!
我答应过薇琪 我今晚会带她去恩佐餐厅
I promised Vickie that I would take her to Enzo's tonight,
现在我显然不能赴约了
and now I can't, obviously,
意味着我必须再次放她鸽子
meaning I have to ditch her again
因为一些她无法理解的原因
for reasons that she just can't understand.
一次大吵会接踵而至 我们永远都去不了我假奶奶的房♥间
A massive fight will ensue, and we'll never make it to my fake granny's room.
我不能成为导致惠勒计划失败的原因
I can't be the reason Wheeler's plan fails.
好吗? -好的
Okay? -Okay.
该死 别起身
Shoot. Stay low.
你知道 你完全可以再亲她一次的
You know, you could always just kiss her again.
我就知道那是你那个该死的碗盖头
I knew that was your goddamn bowl cut.
对 我的意思是 这发型现在已经不那么流行了
Yeah, I mean, they're not that popular anymore.
我至少看起来像不像是知道自己在做什么?
Did I look like I knew what I was doing at least?
我想说是的 对我来说是
I mean, yeah. To me.
我想这也算数吧
I guess that's something.
所以你怎么知道她想要 她是叫薇琪 对吧?
So, how did you know that, with Vickie, right?
你怎么知道薇琪想要…
How did you know that Vickie wanted to…
亲热? -…约会?
Make out? -…to date?
我们一起做了义工 然后有各种信♥号♥♥
Oh. Well, we volunteered together. You know, there were, like, signals.
信♥号♥♥?
Signals?
对 你懂的 就比如摩擦一下膝盖 手肘轻碰 一个心照不宣的眼神
Yeah, you know, like a brush of the knee, a bump of the elbow, a shared look.
都是逐渐累积起来的 就像滚下山的一个雪球
It all just kind of accrued, like a snowball rolling down a hill,
直到变得很明显
until it was obvious.
有多明显?
How obvious?
这么说吧 那个雪球变成了雪崩
Let's say the, uh, snowball became an avalanche.
天啊 看起来糟透了
Oh God, that looks awful.
必须的
Sure does.
他和我的假奶奶住在同一个侧翼
And he's in the same wing as my fake granny.
什么意思? -也是那个懒鬼护士管的
Meaning? -Same slacker nurse.
中大奖了
Jackpot.
天啊 用这玩意我们可以把霍金斯一半的人都迷晕
Jesus, we could knock out half of Hawkins with this shit.
好了 给我装上吧 -好的
Okay, load me up. -Okay.
好了 我没能弄到酒精
Okay, so, I couldn't get any ethanol,
但我凑到了3.8升丙酮
but I was able to scrounge up a gallon of acetone.
千万要小心
Be very careful.
要是在离它太近的地方抽烟 这东西会点着的 好吗?
You smoke a Virginia Slim too close to this stuff, it'll catch fire, okay?
各种规格的捕兽钢丝
Snare wire, various gauges.
一个诡异的儿童大小的心肺复苏假人
A creepy, child-sized CPR dummy.
它的用处对我来说是个谜
Its purpose a mystery to me.
霰弹枪弹 应这位漂亮女士的要求
Shotgun shells, per our lovely lady's request.
每包20个装的水球 共三包 这个的用处也是个谜
Three 20-packs of water balloons. Purpose also a mystery.
但我确实擅自挑选了手榴弹风格
But I did take the liberty of selecting the grenade style
因为感觉这个主题会很合适
as it felt thematically appropriate.
一定要让那些远离…
Do keep those far away from…
这914米长的铁丝网
these 3,000 feet of barbed wire.
我差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot.
给比尔博·巴金斯准备的一些闪闪发亮的全新火花塞
Some sparkling new spark plugs for Bilbo Baggins.
火花塞 就这些?
Spark plugs, that's it?
我也会提供免费的拥抱
I'm also giving out free hugs.
你没搞到涡轮增压器? -没有
You didn't get the turbocharger? -No.
悬挂系统套件? -没有
The suspension kit? -No.
空气动力扰流板? -没有
The aerodynamic spoiler? -No.
这可不是该死的圣诞心愿清单 穆雷
It wasn't a goddamn Christmas list, Murray.
这完完全全就是
That's exactly what it was.
而且圣诞老人穆雷一个下午就搜刮到了所有这些
And the fact that Santa Murray scrounged all this up in a single afternoon
并把它偷运进了极有可能是除了白宫
and smuggled it into what is likely the most heavily secured location
诺克斯堡和51区外戒备最为森严的地方
outside of the White House, Fort Knox, and Area 51
就是个该死的圣诞奇迹
is a goddamn Christmas miracle.
所以你就好好知足感恩
So, count your blessings,
挂上槲寄生 撅起嘴来
hang some mistletoe, pucker up,
亲吻我胖乎乎的屁♥股♥吧!
and kiss my jolly ass!
谢谢你的火花塞
Thank you for the spark plugs.
你在做什么? -你要帮忙还是就站在那里?
What are you doing? -You gonna help or just stand there?
我不想为徒劳无功的事搞到椎间盘突出
I'd rather not herniate a disc over a lost cause.
对 这态度就对了
Yeah, that's the attitude.
这面包车有一次在皮克特路爬坡时都熄火了
This van once stalled out chugging up Pickett Road
就像是《小火车头做不到》
like it was the Little Engine That Couldn't.
速度跟不上魔王的 没有经过大幅改装肯定不行
It's not fast enough to keep up with a Demo without serious modifications.
那你以为我是在干什么?改装
What the hell do you think I'm doing? Modifying.
轻一些的面包车就能快一些
A lighter van is a faster van.
如果我们只是追踪 这里的破烂有一半都不需要
If we're just tracking, we don't need half of the crap in here.
说起来 你能到前面去 把车窗清洗液倒掉吗?
Speaking of, can you go empty the window washer fluid?
车窗清洗液 这样就成了 干得好 史蒂夫
The window washer fluid. That'll do it. Good job, Steven.
也许我们应该回到我们昨天同意的协议
We should go back to the agreement from yesterday.
什么协议? -不许说话协议
What agreement? -The no-talking agreement.
你在干什么?亨德森 那个我要用的
What are you doing? Henderson, I'm using that.
嘿 你这个小混♥蛋♥!
Hey. You little shit!
我说了那个我要用的 朋友
I said I'm using that, man.
你在干什么…哟 嘿!
What are you-- Yo, hey!
从宝马上下来 朋友 快下来!
Get off the Beamer, man. Get off!
你总算说对了一次
You were right. For once.
我们这次的任务 你那里面一半的垃圾都用不上
We don't need half the crap in there for our mission.
事实上 我们唯一真正需要的是遥测追踪器
In fact, the only thing we really need is a telemetry tracker,
我可以把它固定在任何车辆上
which I can affix to any vehicle.
亨德森
Henderson…
不许碰我的车!
Don't you touch her.
亨德森!
Henderson!
亨德森 我是认真的
Henderson, I'm dead serious.
不许说话 -等等!
No talking. -Wait, wait, wait!
嘿!你这是在…
Hey, hey! What are you…
不!搞什么…
No! What the…
好了 发射器? -是
Okay, transmitter? -Yeah.
哇 孩子们
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Children. Children.
我们在做什么? -看起来像是在做什么?
What are we doing? -What does it look like?
好吧 你们看起来是把我的遥测追踪器装进霰弹枪弹里
Well, it looks like you're loading my telemetry tracker into a shotgun shell
我假设你们是希望将子弹
in what I presume are the hopes
射入一个跨维度的生物体内
of firing it into an interdimensional being.
你告诉我说这些发射器
You told me that these transmitters
是专门为了承受恶劣的环境而设计的
were designed specifically to withstand harsh conditions.
用霰弹枪把它射入野兽体内并不是恶劣环境
Blasting it out of a shotgun into some beast isn't a harsh condition.
而是致命的
It's deadly.
如果火♥药♥爆♥炸♥产生的热量没有摧毁发射器
If the heat from the exploding gunpowder doesn't destroy the transmitter,
后坐力也会摧毁掉它
the force from the recoil will.
这是一个事实
And is that a fact
还是理论?
or… a theory?
一个理论
A theory.
好
Okay.
那我们来测试一下吧
Let's test it then.
所以她今天是怎么回事?
What's her deal today, huh?
她怎么回事?
Her deal?
是呀
Yeah.
她妹妹失踪了 她的父母差点死了
Her sister is missing. Her parents almost died.
当然了 但是那个呢?你懂的 -不 我不懂
Sure, sure. But what about, you know? -No, I don't.
约翰·柯川 《崇高的爱》
Coltrane, Love Supreme.
你尝试听了吗? -是的
Did you give it a whirl? -Yeah.
然后呢? -非常好
And? -It was very nice.
然后呢? -什么?谢谢你?
And? -What? Thank you?
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表