剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
Wham, voilà! We've got a beanstalk. It's perfect.
我们需要做的就是往上爬进无底深渊
All we gotta do is climb up it into the Abyss.
我很喜欢 -并不算是完全疯了
I like it. -It's not totally insane.
谢谢 -但有个问题 一个大问题
Thank you. -But there's a problem, a big one.
我无法进入维克那的大脑 他离得太远了
I can't reach inside Vecna's mind. He's too far away.
你就不能试试看吗?我不知道 多吃点你的垃圾食品什么的?
Can't you just try? I don't know, load up on some of your junk food or something?
或是更好的选项…
Or better…
我们让你靠得更近
We get you close.
颠倒世界实验室就在他的老巢下面 而且依然凝固在时间里
The Upside Down lab is under his lair, and it's still frozen in time,
也就是说 布伦纳的实验里的一切都还在 包括…
which means everything should be there from Brenner's experiments, including…
浴缸
The bath.
如果你真的进入他的大脑 我可以带着你一步步弄清楚
If you do make it into his mind, I can walk you through it,
指引你
guide you.
我对他病态的大脑了如指掌
I know his sick mind inside and out.
我也应该去
I should be there too.
这个计划的关键是阻止亨利 而现在 简是在独自与他战斗
This plan hinges on stopping Henry, and right now, Jane is fighting him alone.
没必要是这样
It doesn't need to be that way.
我可以跟着她进入他的大脑
I can follow her into his mind.
我们可以一起终结我们的哥哥
We can end our brother, together.
好 行 我很喜欢
Okay, yeah, I dig it.
姐妹联手杀死兄长 我们救出孩子们 以英雄身份回归
Sisters kill their brother. We rescue the kiddos, come home heroes.
如果卢卡斯是对的 我们时间不多了 所以得抓紧行动
And if Lucas is right, we don't have a lot of time, so we have to move fast.
还有最后一件事
One final thing.
锦上添花
Cherry on top.
在退出的时候 我们在奇异物质附近丢下一颗炸♥弹♥
On the way out, we drop a bomb near the exotic matter.
设好计时器 逃离颠倒世界
Set a timer, escape the Upside Down.
桥梁会坍塌 与此同时
The bridge collapses, and with it,
无底深渊、魔王、夺心魔 还有所有这些就全都不见了
the Abyss, the Demos, the Mind Flayer, all of it, gone.
完胜到底
Game. Set. Match.
霍莉!
Holly! Holly!
嘿 没事了 你安全了
Hey. It's okay. You're safe.
你现在安全了 你和我们在一起 好吗?
You're safe now. You're with us. Okay?
欢迎回来 霍莉
Welcome back, Holly.
欢迎 -欢迎
Welcome.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
啥先生?
Mr. Whatsit?
楼下
Downstairs.
他很担心你
He's worried about you.
非常担心
So worried.
不 不行 玛丽 你得听我说
No, no, no, no, no. Mary, you need to listen.
啥先生 他并不是他说的那个人 他并没有真的救我们
Mr. Whatsit, he's not who he says he is. He didn't really save us.
他… -他绑♥架♥了我们?
He-- -He's kidnapped us?
他想毁灭世界?霍莉 啥先生全都告诉我们了
He's trying to destroy the world? Holly, Mr. Whatsit has told us everything.
那些都是谎言 邪恶的、下流的谎言!
Those are lies. Evil, nasty lies!
不 不是的!不是谎言… -你遇到的那个女孩 麦克斯
No, they're not! They're not-- -That other girl you met, Max.
她不是人类
She's not a human.
她是个怪物
She's a monster.
她扭曲了你的想法
She twisted your mind.
不是这样的
That's not true.
麦克斯是朋友
Max is a friend,
她在帮我们
and she's… she's helping us.
她在帮我们回家 回到我们的家人身边
She's helping us get back home, back to our families.
我们都被困住了
We're all trapped.
被困在了啥先生的脑子里
Trapped in Mr. Whatsit's mind.
你们所见到的一切都不是真的!
Everything you see, none of it is real!
拜托 你们必须要相信我
Come on, you have to believe me.
拜托了
Please.
你们必须要相信我
You have to believe me. You have to believe me.
你们得相信我
You gotta believe me.
德瑞克
Derek.
德瑞克 告诉他们
Derek, tell them.
告诉他们 告诉他们!
Tell them. Tell them!
他们说得对 霍莉
They're right, Holly.
麦克斯骗了我们
Max lied to us.
我不明白
I don't… understand.
她给我看的一切都是…
Everything she showed me just…
那么的真实
seemed so real.
我知道不能到树林里去
I knew not to go into the woods.
但我还是去了 然后…
But I… I went there anyway, and…
我觉得我自己真的很…
And I just… I just feel so…
愚蠢
so stupid.
你不蠢 霍莉 -这一切都不是你的错
You're not stupid, Holly. -None of this is your fault.
霍莉
Holly.
你知道吗?重要的是你在这里了 你及时回…
You know, the important thing is that you're here. You're here just in ti--
霍莉 住手!
Holly, stop it!
婊♥子♥!抓住她!
Bitch! Get her!
抓住她!
Get her!
好吧 我本希望触地时能更轻柔一些的 不过…
Well, I was hoping for a slightly more delicate landing, but…
感觉这样也可以了吧
I suppose that'll do.
不客气
You're welcome.
明明有那么多人可以和她一起去 就非得是她
Of all the people she had to go with, it had to be her.
艾尔相信她 也许我们也应该这么做
El trusts her. Maybe we should too.
不 她有所企图 我能肯定 我只是…
No, she's up to something. I'm sure of it. I just…
艾尔不会听我的
El's not gonna listen to me.
你们俩在颠倒世界里出了什么问题?
What happened to the two of you down there?
她觉得我不相信她
She thinks I don't believe in her.
并非如此 -不 当然不是
Which isn't true. -No, of course not.
那你告诉她了吗?
Well, have you told her that?
她以为自己是无敌的
She thinks she's invincible,
事实并非如此
and that's not the case.
这不是我问的问题
Yeah, that's not what I asked.
等这一切都结束后 我可以努力修补我们俩之间的关系
I can work on repairing things between us when I get on the other side of this,
但目前 我要确保在任务结束后 她还能活着
but right now, I need to make sure she gets out of this alive.
那个卡莉要是敢做错一件事 我向上帝发誓 我会杀了她的
That Kali makes one false move, I swear to God, I'm gonna kill her.
我会杀了她 我不会犹豫的
I'm gonna kill her. I will not hesitate.
要是艾尔在那浴缸里发生任何事 我都会把她拽出来
Anything happens to El in that tank, I am pulling her out.
我不能失去她 乔伊斯
I can't lose her, Joyce.
我不能失去她
I can't.
最后一次潜行
One last crawl.
最后一次潜行
One last crawl.
尝试理解所有这些搞到我头都痛了
It gives me a headache trying to understand all this.
但我觉得我物理拿了C- 所以我就相信这些书呆子吧
But I think I got a C- in physics, so I'll trust the nerds.
你们觉得会成功吗?这个计划?
Do you think it'll work? The plan?
我想说 必须成功 对吧?
I mean, it has to, right?
我只是希望我没有被困在这里
I just wish I wasn't stuck here.
我觉得自己很没用
I feel useless.
艾尔和卡莉会需要你在大脑里帮忙 我才是那个没用的人
El and Kali are gonna need you in the mind. I'm the one who's useless.
你还是可以去无底深渊的
You can still go there, to the Abyss.
风险太大了
It's too risky.
我会处在集体意识的核心 我不知道会发生什么
I'd be at the heart of the hive mind, and I don't know what would happen.
我上次离得太近时 他就利用我偷偷打探 差点害死了你 麦克斯…
Last time I got too close, he used me to spy, and it almost got you killed, Max.
你也救了我的命 记得吗?
You also saved my life, remember?
再说 我被这个混♥蛋♥差点杀死了好多次了
Plus, I've been almost killed plenty of times at the hands of this asshole,
所以到现在 我都有点习惯了
so I'm kind of used to it at this point.
你在亨利的大脑里是怎么存活那么久的?
How did you survive in there, this whole time in Henry's mind?
老实说 就是运气好
Honestly, luck.
我找到了这个洞穴
I found this cave.
是他的一段旧记忆
It was this old memory of his,
他特别害怕这段记忆
and he was terrified of it.
不肯进去
He wouldn't go in.
把他吓得屁滚尿流的
Scared the living shit out of him.
在那些伤疤之下 他依然是个人类
Underneath all those scars, he's still human.
有着严重上帝情结的精神病 但是…
A psychopath with a serious god complex, but…
依然是人类
human.
我猜我们每个人都有害怕的东西 对吧?
I guess we're all scared of something, right?
豆茎行动 任务准备
惠勒 你的装置进展如何了?
Okay, Wheeler, how's it going with your contraption?
好吧 就把这个自行车铃想象成是炸♥弹♥的遥控触发器 好吗?
Okay, so just imagine that this bike bell is the bomb's remote trigger, okay?
所以当这根线碰到这位战士时 轰隆!
So when this wire touches this warrior here, kaboom.
真是天才
Genius.
但有一件事 我不知道我们能否伴着屁♥眼♥冲浪者
One thing is, I don't know if we can blow up the Upside Down
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表