剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
I will not detonate the C-4,
除非我知道你已经 和其他人一起安全地回到了霍金斯
not until I know that you are safe with the others back in Hawkins.
如果我们杀了亨利 不摧毁颠倒世界 那就没有任何意义
If we kill Henry and don't destroy the Upside Down, nothing matters.
这就是为什么 等我知道你安全了 我就会摧毁它
Which is why I will destroy it once I know that you're safe.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
因为亨利戳了他的痛处 因为他疯了
Because Henry's gotten to him, and he's lost his mind.
卡莉 等等 - 不 这件事比他更重要 简
Kali, wait. - No. This is bigger than him, Jane.
比我们所有人都重要 - 对 来吧 来啊 开枪吧
Bigger than any of us. - Yeah, go ahead. Go ahead. Shoot me.
如果我活着 那亨利就还活着
If I'm alive, then so is Henry.
我必须结束这个循环
I have to end the cycle.
你会的 你会结束它的 但不是以这种方式
You will. You will. But not like this.
不是用更多的暴♥力♥ 不是用更多的痛苦
Not with more violence. Not with more pain.
已经有过那么多痛苦了
There's already been so much pain.
从你出生的那一刻起
From the moment you were born.
你的母亲被夺走了 你的童年被夺走了
Your mother was taken from you. Your childhood was taken from you.
你被可怕的人攻击
You've been attacked, manipulated, abused
操纵和虐待
by terrible people.
生活对你太不公平了 太残酷了
Life has been so unfair to you, so cruel.
但你从没允许它击垮你
But you never let it break you.
我需要你战斗下去 孩子
And I need you to fight, kid.
我需要你再战斗最后一次
I just need you to fight one last time.
为了在这一切都结束后 将会迎来的快乐日子
Fight for the happy days on the other side of this.
为了…
Fight for...
一个超越霍金斯的世界
for a world beyond Hawkins.
为了某天 你会有你自己的孩子
Fight for that day that you have a kid of your own,
你会给予她你从未有过的生活
and you give her the life that you never had.
为了她邀请男生来家里做客 却不肯把门打开八公分
For the day you get so angry because she invites some boy over,
把你气得不行的那一天
and she won't keep the door open three inches.
我知道你不相信你可以拥有这些
I know. I know you don't believe you can have any of this.
但我向你保证
But I promise you
我们会想办法让它变成现实的
we will find a way to make it real.
你会想办法让它变成现实
You will find a way to make it real.
因为你必须这么做
Because you have to.
因为你值得拥有这样的人生
Because you deserve it.
吉姆 你在吗 吉姆
Jim! Jim! Are you there, Jim?
我不想给你增加压力 但有人来了
I don't want to add to the stress, but we've got company.
快点 快跑 我们马上就要到了 继续跑
Come on! Come on! We're almost there! Keep going!
从这里这个缝隙进去 就在这里 快 一个接一个
Through this gap right here! Right here! Come on! One by one!
快
Go! Go! Go!
黛比 等一下
Debbie, wait!
你看到德瑞克了吗
Have you seen Derek?
德瑞克 - 等等 霍莉
Derek! - Wait! Holly!
德瑞克 - 霍莉
Derek! - Holly!
快来 我们能行的 我们得走了 快来 赶紧的
Come on! Come on! We got this! We gotta go! Come on! Hurry up!
继续跑 拜托 德瑞克 快跑
Keep running! Come on, Derek! Come on!
进去 他来了 快跑
Get inside. He's coming! Go!
拜托
Come on!
霍莉
Holly!
快走
Go!
有多远滚多远 - 快来
Suck my fat one! - Come on!
霍莉
Holly!
你没事吧 - 我们没事
Are you okay? - We're okay. We're okay.
是他吗 是亨利吗
Was it him? Was it Henry?
对 但他抓不到我们的 好吗 他没法进来这里抓我们 我们安全了
Yes, but he can't get us. Okay? Not in here. We're safe now.
好的 - 我们安全了
Okay. - We're safe.
你为什么要盯着我看 - 我没有
Why are you staring at me? - I'm not!
我们已经很接近了 好吗 我们不知道那里面有什么
We're just getting really close, okay? And we don't know what's in there,
所以我觉得你应该分享一些火力
so I think you should be sharing some of that firepower.
你有火力了
You have firepower.
就三枚燃♥烧♥弹♥ 拜托
Three Molotovs? Come on!
除非你能 在夺走我生命的负罪感中活下去
Unless you're okay living with the guilt of my death,
你就需要给我一把该死的枪
I'm gonna need one of those goddamn guns!
该死
Holy shit!
谢谢
Thanks!
那些是照明弹
Those are flares.
什么
What?
照明弹 她给了你一把信♥号♥♥枪 朋友
Flares. She gave you a flare gun, dude.
什么
What?
信♥号♥♥枪
Flare gun?
南茜 这到底是怎么回事 你是认真的吗
Nancy! Nancy, what the hell is this? Are you serious?
你觉得这是在开玩笑吗
You think this is a joke?
我能用信♥号♥♥枪做什么
What the hell am I gonna do with a flare gun?
嘿 威尔
Hey! Will!
威尔 - 威尔
Will! - Will!
嘿 怎么了 出什么事了
Hey! What is it? What's wrong?
是亨利
It's Henry.
他还活着
He's alive.
反抗
Resist it.
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
谁派你来的
他们派你来的
They sent you.
反抗
Resist it.
威尔
Will!
刚刚那是什么
What was that?
霍莉
Holly?
待在这里别动
Stay here.
怎么回事 你看到什么了
What's going on? What do you see?
是亨利 他进了山洞
It's Henry. He's made it into the cave.
他来了 快走 到这上面来 大家都上来 快 快走
He's coming! Go! Go! Up here! Everyone! Come on! Go, go, go, go, go!
快 快来啊 快点 快走
Hurry! Come on, quickly! Go! Go!
他找到他们了 他找到霍莉和其他孩子们了
He's found them. He's found Holly and the kids.
好吧 艾尔呢
Okay, what about El?
你看到艾尔了吗 或是卡莉 或者是麦克斯
Do you see El? Or Kali? Or Max?
只有他们自己 他们孤独无依
They're alone. They're all alone.
快走 - 大家快来 快点
Go! Go! Hurry! - Come on, guys!
你能阻止他吗 用你的超能力阻止他
Could you stop him? With your powers?
我可以试试 你们继续前进
I can try. Just keep going.
快走
Go! Go!
行动
Move! Move! Move!
快来
Come on! Come on!
天啊
Oh, God.
快点 我们走
Hurry! Let's go!
快 快来啊 就在这里 就是这个洞口
Quickly! Come on! It's right up here, this hole!
乔书亚 下去 小心点 好吗 继续 托马斯 下一个是你
Joshua, down there! Be careful, okay? Keep moving! Thomas, you next!
吉姆 能听到吗
Jim, do you copy?
吉姆 听到了吗
Jim, do you copy?
该死
Goddammit!
(C4炸♥药♥)
卡莉
Kali.
哟 瞧瞧我们找到了谁
Well, well. Look what we got here.
你的朋友们就把你丢在这里了
Your friends just left you here, huh?
可不太友善 对吧
Well, that's not very nice, now is it?
把她带走
Get her out of here.
嘿
Hey. Hey.
有我在 我在这里
I got you. I got you.
而我在这里
And I got you.
好了 听好了 你们在这里见到的一切都不是真的
All right, listen. Anything you see in here is not real.
不会伤害到你们的 你们盯着我就行 好吗
It can't hurt you. Just keep your eyes on me, okay?
好的 - 好的
Okay. - Okay.
好了 我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
继续走 靠近一点
Keep going. Stay close.
盯着我看 好吗 盯着我
Eyes on me, okay? Eyes on me.
继续前进
Just keep moving.
我的亲娘啊
Holy shitballs!
盯着我 德瑞克
Eyes on me, Derek!
穿过这里 穿到另一侧之后 在那边等我
Through here. You get to the other side, and you wait for me.
黛比 你先来
Debbie, you first.
托马斯 该你了
Thomas, your turn.
来吧 各位 咱们快点 - 走吧
Come on, guys. Let's hurry up! - Let's go!
拜托 我们没问题的 - 快点 格伦
Come on! Come on! We got this. - Hurry up, Glenn.
快走
Go!
告诉我另一个怪胎在哪儿 否则我就立刻杀死这一个
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表