剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
1983年11月12日
欢迎所有朋友
我是该走还是该留?
Should I stay or should I go now?
智者威尔之家
拜尔斯城♥堡♥
我是该走还是该留?
Should I stay or should I go now?
如果我走 会有麻烦
If I go, there will be trouble
如果我留 麻烦加倍
And if I stay, it will be double
那就赶紧告诉我吧 我是该走还是该留?
So, come on and let me know Should I stay or should I go?
终于
At long last,
我们可以开始了
we can begin.
你和我二人
You and I,
我们会一起成就无比美好的事 威尔
we are going to do such beautiful things together, William.
无比美好的事
Such beautiful things.
怪奇物语5
第一集:潜行
1987年11月3日
霍莉
Holly.
霍莉
Holly!
霍莉!
Holly!
我叫了你半天了
I've been calling you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你能把所有人都叫来吗?
Could you round up the troops?
吃早饭了!
Breakfast!
来了!
Coming!
南茜 拜托
Nance, come on.
让我进去 不然我就直接尿在地上了
Let me in, or I'm gonna whiz on the floor right here.
抱歉 拜尔斯太太
Sorry, Mrs. Byers.
尽管尿吧
Whiz away.
哇
Wow.
该死
Shit.
吃早饭了!
Breakfast!
该死 老弟 我们睡过头了
Shit, dude, we overslept.
我以为你设了闹钟 -我以为你设了
I thought you were setting an alarm. -I thought you were.
不总是乔纳森的错 -总是乔纳森…
It's not always Jonathan's fault. -It's always Jonathan's…
不是我的错 我告诉过你了…
It wasn't my fault. I told you…
霍莉 能把培根递给我吗?
Holly, can you pass the bacon?
霍莉!培根!
Holly! Bacon!
你得放下这件事 -随便你吧
You need to just drop it. -Whatever you want.
你不需要的 你疯了
You don't need it. You're crazy, huh?
凯伦 你楼上有痛经药吗?
Karen, do you have any Midol upstairs?
南茜 盘子放进水槽里
Nancy, dishes in the sink.
五点或六点回来 如果需要我带什么东西就跟我说
Be back at 5:00 or 6:00. Let me know if you need me to pick up anything.
抓紧! -来吧 快点
Boogie! -Come on. Hurry up.
我来了 -霍莉 你的外套
I'm coming. -Holly, your jacket.
给 别忘了 -谢谢
Here. Don't forget it. -Thank you.
抱一抱
Hug.
再见 -再见
Bye. -Bye.
对不起 我没法帮忙收拾 我要迟到了
I'm sorry. I can't help clean up. I'm running late.
没关系 乔伊斯 真的 我明白的
It's okay, Joyce, really. I understand.
还要多久?
How much longer?
你想让我怎么做 泰德?把他们都赶出去睡大街?
What do you want me to do, Ted, huh? Kick 'em to the street?
有这个选项吗?
Is that an option?
嘿 等一下!等等我!
Hey, wait up! Wait up!
快点 我们得走了!
Come on, we gotta go!
早间的噪点节目 迈克 我们要赶不上了!
The Morning Squawk, Mike, we're gonna miss it!
早上好 霍金斯!这里是WSQK噪点节目
Good morning, Hawkins! This is WSQK The Squawk!
这是个新音效
That's a new one.
看起来会是霍金斯平常的一天
It's looking like a regular day in Hawkins.
13摄氏度 下雨概率低
Fifty-five degrees, low chance of rain,
被捕的概率中等 直升机出现的概率很高
medium chance of arrest, high chance of helicopters.
但抛开一般的陈词滥调 今天对我来说是激动人心的一天
But general banality aside, it's an exciting day for me,
你的朋友、艺人及DJ 罗宾·巴克利
your friend, entertainer, and DJ, Robin Buckley…
很高兴认识各位 我就是摇滚罗宾
Nice to meet you! …AKA Rockin' Robin.
为什么今天对我来说是个大日子?
And why is it a big day for me, you ask?
因为这是我的第500次广播
Well, it's my 500th broadcast.
是的 你们没听错 伙计们 五百 两个零
Yeah, you heard that right, folks. Five-double-O!
也就是说 距离你们上一次听到
Which means it's been even longer
外号♥“快手”的吉米·李的性感声音已经过去更久了
since you've heard the sultry voice of Jimmy "Fast Hands" Lee.
但当吉米以比手速还快的速度逃离霍金斯时
But while Jimmy was fleeing Hawkins even faster than he moves those hands,
我本人目瞪口呆地亲眼看到大地在脚下裂开
yours truly was watching slack-jawed as the earth split open beneath her feet
并震出了海啸般海量的神秘头皮屑
and coughed up that tsunami of mysterious dandruff.
而现在 我和你们一起被困在这里了 被隔离的同胞们
And now, I'm stuck here with you, my fellow quarantine compatriots.
说大实话吧 我真的高兴极了
And if I can be brutally honest, I couldn't be happier.
因为认真思考一下吧 你为什么会想要住在别的地方?
Because when you really think about it, why would you want to live anywhere else?
我是说 地球上还有哪里
I mean, what town on Earth can match
能比得上我们如此令人印象深刻的军民比例?
our very impressive military-to-civilian ratio?
还有那些免费的强制体♥检♥?
And those free, mandatory medical checkups?
我觉得非常酷啊
I mean, very cool.
因为在我们吸入了那些在春季飘飞的雪花之后
'Cause after we inhaled those springtime snowflakes,
谁知道我们有没有事?也许我们没事 也许有事
who knows what's wrong with us? Maybe we're fine, maybe not.
没人能确定
No one knows for sure.
毕竟这是人类从未见过“自然现象”
After all, this was a "natural phenomenon never before seen by man."
一个现在被巨型金属创可贴遮盖起来了的自然现象
A phenomenon now covered up by a giant metal Band-Aid.
看着真的很碍眼 不过很适合滑雪橇
Quite the eyesore, but hey, great for sledding.
不过说真的 孩子们别在巨大的钢铁创可贴上滑雪橇了
Though seriously, kids, stop sledding on the giant steel Band-Aid.
你们会把自己害死的 而且那些带枪的人
You are going to kill yourselves. Also, the men with guns.
快走! -他们不喜欢 一点也不喜欢
Go, go, go, go, go! -They don't like it, not one bit.
讨论到不该做的事这个话题时
While we're on the subject of things not to do,
请远离军事出入管制区
please steer clear of the Military Access Control Zone,
又名军管区 我更喜欢叫它“巨无霸”
aka the MAC-Z, or as I like to call it, the Big Mac.
我不知道里面发生了什么
I have no idea what's going on in there,
但我的直觉告诉我
but I have a gut feeling
他们有很好的理由 希望你们远离那里
there's a pretty good reason they'd like you to stay away.
不过你们还是可以去霍金斯的其他地方玩乐
But hey, the rest of Hawkins is still there for you to enjoy.
不久的将来 他们会让我们离开这里的
Someday soon, they're gonna let us out of here.
与此同时 感恩这里是你们的家
In the meantime, be thankful this is your home,
准备考试 享受电视晚餐 去约会
study for that test, enjoy that TV dinner, and go on that date.
顺便说 这正是本人今晚要做的事
Which, by the way, is exactly what yours truly is doing tonight.
你们没有听错 摇滚罗宾有个约会 女士们、先生们
That's right. Rockin' Robin has a date, ladies and gentlemen.
好了 这个幸运的人是谁?
And now, who is this lucky someone?
别那么多管闲事 孩子们
Well, don't be so nosy, kids.
这个人自己清楚
They know who they are.
当然 如果你在听的话 我希望你在听
That is, if you're listening, which I hope you are.
因为下一首曲子是献给你的 宝贝
Because this next one, it's for you, babe.
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
哇 怎么回事?搞什么?搞什么鬼?
Whoa. What's going on? What the hell? What the hell?
我告诉过你 别挑衅军方了
I told you to stop thumbing your nose at the military.
我是重复他们该死的规矩 鼓励服从
I was reiterating their goddamn rules, encouraging compliance.
对 没有一点讽刺意味 -拿着橡皮鸡的家伙还有脸说这话
Right. No sarcasm there. -Said the dingus with the rubber chicken.
这些人都很严肃 罗宾 -该死!
These are very serious people, Robin. -Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!
亨德森 听到了吗?亨德森?
Henderson, you copy? Henderson?
是的 我听到了
Yeah, I copy.
天啊 你听起来真高兴 让我来猜猜看
God, you sound swell. Let me take a wild guess.
你呼叫我不是要祝我早上好的
You're not calling to wish me good morning.
今天早上不太好 噪点这边出了状况
It's not exactly a good morning. We've got a situation at the Squawk.
信♥号♥♥不稳 全乱了
The signal, it's… it's gone all wonky.
我想罗宾终于惹恼他们了
I think Robin finally pissed 'em off.
我很怀疑 她是在鼓励大家服从
Doubtful. She was encouraging compliance.
我说的吧!
Told you!
更可能的罪魁祸首是远程收发器
The remote radio head's the more likely culprit.
远程什么? -看看说明书吧 史蒂夫
The remote what? -Just read the manual, Steve.
那玩意像希腊语写的 根本看不懂
That thing might as well be in Greek.
那就去学希腊语
Then learn Greek!
我不可能每次都在你身边帮你解决问题 史蒂夫
I can't always be there to solve your problems for you, Steve.
亨德森?
Henderson?
天啊!
God!
“学希腊语” 你听到他那个语气了
"Learn Greek." You heard that tone.
你听到了吧?
You heard that, right?
地狱火俱乐部
走路留神
Watch it.
我怎么跟你说那件衬衫的 怪胎?
What'd I tell you about that shirt, freak?
安迪问了你一个问题 怪胎 你是聋了还是怎么的?
Andy asked you a question, freak. You deaf or what?
为了他好 我希望他是聋了 因为我以为我说得很清楚了
For his sake, I hope he is, because I thought I was pretty damn clear
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表