剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
走吧
Yes, sir.
嘿!
Hey!
上来!
Come up! Come up!
基地 阿尔法一号♥ 我们遭敌方攻击 需要立即支援和空中掩护
Base, Alpha 1, we're taking enemy fire. Need backup and air cover now.
行动!
Move!
好吧
Okay.
谁在那里?
Who's there?
看来是罗宾发出了求救的蝙蝠信♥号♥♥
It looks like Robin sent up the Bat-Signal.
嘿 真的很遗憾
Hey. I'm so sorry.
你没事吧? -对
Are you okay? -Yeah.
来吧
Here.
我的妈呀
Holy shit.
对
Yep.
骑车出了车祸 人飞了出去 头先撞到了灯柱上
Bike crash. Flew headfirst into a light post.
听着 很抱歉 我错过了潜行 还有一切
Look, I'm sorry about missing the crawl, about everything.
不是你的错 不用自责的
It's not your fault. Don't beat yourself up.
对 看来他已经自责过了
Yeah, looks like he already did.
骨头断了吗? -我不知道
Is that broken? -I dunno.
让我… -别碰 为什么…
Let me… -Don't touch it. Why--
我不是…我只是想看… -你本来要碰了
I wasn't…. I wanted to… -You were going to.
嘿 我们不是来闲聊的 孩子们 走了
Hey, this isn't a social call, kiddos. Let's go.
德瑞克?
Derek?
德瑞克·特恩鲍?
Derek Turnbow?
特恩鲍家族?特恩鲍地♥产♥那个?
As in the Turnbow family? Like Turnbow Realty?
正是他没错
The one and only.
全家人都是祸害
Whole family's a menace.
你怎么能确定?
How can you be sure?
确定德瑞克是下一个目标?
Sure that Derek's the next target?
因为我看到了
Because I saw.
我发现了 当我足够接近集体意识时
I've learned that when I'm close enough to the hive mind,
我可以利用它进入维克那的思想
I can tap into it, into Vecna's mind.
我能看到他的目标是谁
I can see who he's targeting.
事情第一次发生的时候 我是从霍莉的眼睛里看的
The first time it happened, I saw through Holly's eyes
她在同一天就被掳走了
the same day she was taken.
今天早上 又发生了
And this morning, it happened again.
只不过这一次 我不是霍莉了
Only this time, I wasn't Holly.
什么鬼? -我是另一个人
What the hell? -I was someone else.
走路小心点 蠢蛋 -有多远滚多远!
Watch where you're going, dipshit. -Suck a fat one!
我就是德瑞克·特恩鲍 我很确定
I was Derek Turnbow. I'm positive.
等等 我没跟上
Hold on. I'm a little lost.
真令人震惊
Shocking.
你是透过维克那的眼睛 还是德瑞克的眼睛看到的?
Were you seeing through the eyes of… of Vecna or of Derek?
两个人都是
Both.
我是维克那
I… I was Vecna,
但在德瑞克的脑子里
but inside Derek's mind.
维克那是一个有超能力的连环杀手
Vecna's like a psychic serial killer.
他跟踪他的受害者 但是是通过侵入他们的思想来做到的
He stalks his victims, but he does it by invading their minds.
他就是这样对付克丽丝和麦克斯的
That's what he did with Chrissy and Max.
对 但他这次的做法不一样
Yeah, but the way he's doing it this time is different.
我们在医院做了一番调查 发现维克那在掳走霍莉之前
We did some digging at the hospital. It turns out that before he took Holly,
跟踪过她
Vecna stalked her.
但是…他不是以维克那 而是以亨利的形象出现的
But… he didn't appear as Vecna. He appeared as Henry.
作为朋友出现的
As a friend.
我们认为他是想要赢得她的信任
We think he was trying to earn her trust.
我们不知道他为什么要费那么大功夫
Now, why he went to all that trouble, we don't know.
但我高度怀疑 他的长♥期♥目标是建立友谊
But I highly doubt his long-term goal is friendship.
不管是什么 不论他在计划什么
Whatever it is, whatever he's planning,
我们都必须阻止他
we have to stop him.
我们得救下德瑞克
And we have to save Derek.
特恩鲍家住在这里
The Turnbows live here.
我们在马路对面的面包车里等着
We wait in a van across the street.
他们一睡着 我们就进去 把德瑞克抓出来
As soon as they're asleep, we move in, we grab Derek,
我们把他带到这里
and we take him to here,
麦考克农场 完全与世隔绝的被遗弃的农场
the McCorkle farm. It's completely isolated. It's abandoned.
唯一的问题是 我们得确保他看不到我们 也不知道自己在哪里
The only thing is, we need to make sure he doesn't see us or know where he is.
我们就需要蒙住他的眼睛
So we'll need to blindfold him.
等等 等一下 什么?
Wait. Hold on. What?
这样维克那就找不到他了
So that Vecna can't find him.
对 什么 还有妈妈 你觉得绑♥架♥一个孩子没问题吗?
Yeah. What, and Mom, you're okay with just kidnapping a child?
不 我们是通过绑♥架♥来拯救一个孩子
No, we're saving a child via kidnapping.
是的 没问题
And yeah, it's fine,
我觉得是吧
I think.
对 现在不是保守行事的时候 乔纳森
Yes. Now's not the time to play it safe, Jonathan.
如果我可以插一句的话
If I may,
虽然我在道德上并不反对这些 但有几个漏洞
though I'm not morally opposed to any of this, there are a few holes.
对 比方说万一德瑞克在被魔王攻击之前睡着了怎么办?
Yeah. Like what if Derek falls asleep before the Demogorgon attacks him?
这是一个漏洞
That's one.
或者万一德瑞克在被我们抓走之前醒了过来 通知了他的家人怎么办?
Or what if Derek wakes up before we grab him, alerts his family?
我们会坐牢的
We'll go to jail.
这是另一个漏洞
There's another.
但第三个、也是最大的漏洞是
But the third and most gaping hole is
就算奇迹出现 这个计划能行得通
even if by some miracle this plan even works,
霍莉依然失踪
Holly's still missing.
霍珀和艾尔还是下落不明
Hop and El, still MIA.
并不能帮我们更接近找到维克那的目标
This doesn't bring us any closer to finding Vecna.
这个计划只能给我们和德瑞克多争取一些时间
This plan just buys us and Derek some time.
仅此而已
That's it.
不一定
Not necessarily.
也许有办法
There might be a way.
让我们既能拯救德瑞克又能找到霍莉
A way to save Derek and find Holly.
这是德瑞克
This is Derek.
这是特恩鲍一家剩下的成员
And this is the rest of the Turnbow family.
我们需要招募一个这家人信任的人
We're gonna need to recruit someone that the family trusts,
一个能进入他们家房♥子的人
someone that can gain access to the house.
这个人会把全家人都弄晕
This person will knock the family out.
然后我们把家人从房♥子里撤走
Then we'll extract the family.
把他们弄晕?
Knock them out?
好吧 以安全的方式 安♥眠♥药♥之类的
Well, safely. With sleeping pills or something.
我可能知道在哪里可以弄到安定类药
I might know where we could get some benzos.
那玩意能把大象都迷晕
Those things could knock an elephant on its ass.
完美 这样 如果维克那去刺探
Perfect. That way if Vecna spies,
他就会假定德瑞克是在床上睡着了
he'll just assume Derek is fast asleep in bed.
他会派魔王去抓他
He'll send his Demos to grab him.
只不过他不会找到德瑞克 他会找到我们
Only he won't find Derek. He'll find us.
而我们会做好准备
And we'll be ready.
我们会让穆雷给我们弄些陷阱
We'll get Murray to supply us with the traps.
我们火烧那个蠢货 让它跑回它的主人身边
We'll burn the sucker. Send him scampering home to its master,
但在那之前 我们在它身上安插一个这个
but not before we stick him with one of these.
我们会在躁点面包车上 在颠倒世界里追踪魔王
We'll track the Demo across the Upside Down
就像我们追踪霍珀一样
in the Squawk van just like we did with Hopper.
如果我们幸运的话 魔王会带我们回到它的巢穴
And if we're lucky, the Demo will lead us back to its lair,
找到维克那
to Vecna,
找到霍莉
to Holly.
漏洞?
Holes?
♪ Children behave ♪
♪ That's what they say When we're together ♪
♪ 因为他们要是知道了会怎么说呢? ♪
♪ 'Cause what would they say If they ever knew and so we're ♪
♪ Running just as fast as we can ♪
♪ Holdin' onto one another's hand ♪
♪ Tryin' to get away into the night ♪
♪ And then you put your arms around me ♪
♪ And we tumble to the ground And then you say ♪
♪ -I think we're alone now -Alone now ♪
♪ There doesn't seem to be anyone around ♪
♪ -I think we're alone now -Alone now ♪
♪ The beating of our hearts Is the only sound ♪
♪ -I think we're alone now -Alone now ♪
美国童子军
♪ -I think we're alone now -Alone now ♪
♪ The beating of our hearts Is the only sound ♪
♪ -I think we're alone now -Alone now ♪
♪ There doesn't seem to be anyone around ♪
美国童子军
♪ -I think we're alone now -Alone now ♪
亨利?
Henry?
德瑞克 如果是你 这一点都不好笑 死猪!
Derek, if this is you, it's not funny, you barf bag!
“我需要你的帮助
"I need your help."
在画X的地方和我碰头”
"Meet me at the X."
“亨利”
"Henry."
房♥子
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表