剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
There's just one question.
谁来做这个诱饵
Which one of us is bait?
我
I am.
快走
Go!
走啊
来吧
Come on.
不
No!
不
No, no!
我们什么都做不了 拜托 快走吧
There's nothing we can do! Come on, please!
小心
Look out! Look out!
为埃迪报仇了 你个狗♥杂♥种♥ - 为埃迪报仇
This is for Eddie, you son of a bitch! - For Eddie!
我不再害怕了
I'm not afraid anymore.
我们…
We're not...
不再…
afraid...
害怕你了
of you.
太棒了
Yeah!
我们得走了
We gotta go!
快跑 该死
Run! Shit, shit, shit!
艾尔
El!
大家都没事吧
Is everyone okay?
霍莉
Holly.
霍莉 你能听到我说话吗
Holly? Can you hear me?
霍莉 霍莉 拜托 拜托了
Holly? Holly, come on. Come on.
南茜
Nancy?
对 是的 是我 我在这里
Yeah. Yeah, it's me. I'm here.
是的 是我 我在这里 我在这里
Yeah, it's me. I'm here. I'm here.
霍莉
Holly?
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey.
好了 全吐出来 没问题的 你不会有事的
Okay, get it all out. You got this. You're gonna be okay.
我在哪里
Where... Where am I?
你安全了 你没事了 伙伴 好吗 我们来接你回家了
You're safe. You're safe, bud, okay? We're here to get you home.
对 哇
Yeah. Whoa!
有我在 伙伴 有我在 有我在 伙伴 没事了
I got you, bud. I got you. I got you, bud. It's okay.
拜托 拜托了 回到我身边
Please, please. Come back to me!
不
No!
你♥他♥妈♥的招惹错人了
You fucked with the wrong family.
妈 你要害死他了
Mom, you're killing him!
救命
Help!
不如你先回家吧
Why don't you go ahead and go home?
这次我没有逃跑
I didn't run away this time.
埃迪
Eddie!
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, man.
再见 迈克
Goodbye, Mike.
艾尔 你在哪里
El! El, where are you?
不是他把我变成这样的
He did not make me into this.
是你干的
You did.
威尔 醒醒
Will, wake up!
走开
Go away!
我只想让这一切都结束
I just want this to be over.
警长 能听到吗 警长
Chief, you copy? Chief? - Yeah, yeah, I copy. What's going on?
是 我听到了 发生了什么
好吧 没鼻子的混♥蛋♥已经挂了
Well, the noseless bastard's toast.
我们回到了颠倒世界 孩子们也都救出来了
We're back in the Upside Down, and we have the kids.
大家情况如何 大家都还好吗
How is everybody? Is everybody okay?
对 整个小队 都被打得体无完肤 但我们没事
Yeah, the party took a hell of a beating, but we're okay.
艾尔呢
What about El?
整个小队都没事
The whole party.
所以 不如你奏响音乐吧 老家伙
So what do we say you hit the music, old man?
彻底摧毁颠倒世界
Destroy the Upside Down once and for all.
让我们赶紧离开这鬼地方
Let's ditch this hellscape.
好 收到
Yeah, copy that.
好吧 倒计时开始了
All right. The countdown begins.
喂 住手 你要弄到我身上都是了
Hey, stop! You're gonna get it all over me!
嘿 我身上也臭烘烘的
Hey, hey, I'm nasty too.
确实很臭
It does stink.
你在干什么 你会把更多垃圾放进来的
What are you doing? You're gonna let more of that crap in here.
要是不这么做 我就要昏过去了
It's either that or pass out.
因为你闻起来…
Because you smell like...
我其实不知道 你闻起来像什么 但很糟糕
I actually don't know what you smell like, but it's bad.
混♥蛋♥ - 混♥蛋♥
Assholes.
真不错
That's good.
她就在眼前了 甜蜜的家
There she is, home sweet home.
那么吉姆 我得问问你感觉如何了
So, Jimbo, I just gotta ask. How does it feel?
感觉我需要小睡一下 再抽根烟
Feels like I need a nap and a smoke.
我以为你已经戒烟了 - 没错
I thought you quit. - Yeah.
所以再抽上 滋味肯定会特别好
That's why it's gonna taste so good.
小心
Watch out!
大家都没事吧
Everyone okay?
所有人都把手举起来
Everyone put your hands up!
我说了 举起手来
I said, hands up!
动起来 - 嘿 别碰我
Move! - Hey! Get off me!
趴下 都举起手来
Get down! Get down! Get your hands up!
我说了举起手来 - 嘿 哇
I said hands up! - Oh, wow!
行吧
Okay,
好的
okay.
不 那是我妹妹 放开我
No! No! That's my sister! Let go of me!
好 - 行吧
Yeah, yeah! - Okay, okay!
走了 动起来
Let's go! Move!
达斯汀 - 发生了什么
Dustin! - Holly, what's happening?
大家都站起来 全都站起来
Everybody up! Everybody up!
艾尔 你看到艾尔了吗
El? Do you see El?
中士 那个女孩呢
Sergeant! Where's the girl?
她上一秒还在这里的
She was right here one second ago.
她一定是逃走了
She must have escaped.
天啊
Oh God.
迈克… - 放开我
Mike... - Get off me! Get off me!
你…
You...
你必须离开那里 你必须要逃出去
You have to get out of there! You have to get out!
这一切都不会结束 如果我还在 就永远不会结束
None of this will ever end, not if I'm still here.
不 不要 我们会想办法的 我们会反击的 就像往常一样
No, no. We'll figure something out. We'll fight back. We always do.
我需要你帮我和其他人沟通
I need you to talk to the others.
不 不要 - 我需要你帮我谢谢他们
No. No. - I need you to thank them for me.
谢谢他们对我这么好
For being so kind to me.
教会了我做朋友意味着什么
And teaching me what it means to be a friend.
不 拜托你不要这么做
No! Please don't do this.
迈克 我需要你 帮助他们理解我的选择
Mike, I need you to help them understand my choice.
但我做不到 我不理解
But I don't. I don't understand.
我知道
I know.
但你会理解的
But you will.
总有一天 你会理解的
One day, you will.
你了解我
You understand me.
比任何人都了解我
Better than anyone.
一直都是这样
You always have.
自从我们认识的那天开始…
From the day we met...
你就看穿了真正的我
...you've seen me.
我叫迈克 是迈克尔的简称
Well, my name's Mike. Short for Michael.
也许我们可以叫你艾尔 十一的简称
Maybe we can call you El. Short for Eleven.
真正的我
The real me.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你本来的样子
I love you for exactly who you are.
请不要离开我 艾尔
Please don't leave me, El.
求你不要这么做
Please don't do this.
我会永远陪着你的
I will always be with you.
我爱你
I love you.
再见 迈克
Goodbye, Mike.
艾尔
El! El! El! El! El!
艾尔 - 迈克
El! - Mike!
嘿 别碰她 - 迈克
Hey, don't touch her! - Mike!
放开我
Get off me! Get off me!
艾尔
El! El! El!
艾尔
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表