剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
麦克斯
Max.
麦克斯 能听到我说话吗?麦克斯
Max. Max, can you hear me? Max.
来吧 睁开眼睛 对了!这就对了 麦克斯!
Come on. Open your eyes. Yes! Yes, Max!
你能听到我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
麦克斯!
Max!
对!坚持住 撑住
Yes! Stay with me. Stay with me.
清醒过来 麦克斯
All the way, Max.
对!就是这样!
Yes! That's it! That's it!
你好 卢卡斯
Hello, Lucas.
是的 麦克斯 来吧 是我 我就在这里 麦克斯
Yes. Max. Come on, Max. It's me. I'm right here. I'm right here, Max.
你没事吧?你身上哪里疼吗?
Are you… Are you… Are you okay? Do you… Do you hurt anywhere?
我很多东西都感觉不到
I can't feel… much.
你能感觉到这个吗?能感觉到我的手吗?
Do you… Do you feel this? Do you feel my hand?
一点点吧
A little.
你能看到吗?
Can… Can you… Can you see?
灯光真的很亮
The lights are really… are really bright.
嘿
Hey.
你已经很久没用过你的眼睛或肌肉了
You haven't used your eyes, okay, or your muscles for a long time.
好吗?你的身体虚弱
Okay, your body's just weak,
它只是需要重新调整、重新学习
but it just needs to readjust and learn again.
你不会有事的
You are going to be okay.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
我就知道你的意识还在
I knew you were there.
我一直都知道你还有意识
I always knew you were still there.
我看到你了
I saw you.
看到你在等着我
Waiting for me,
给我播放我的歌♥
playing my… my song.
你听厌了吗?
You bored of it yet?
你呢?
Are you?
到头来
It turns out
一直以来
that the whole time,
我甚至都不需要它
I didn't even need it.
我只是需要你
I just needed you.
只要你就够了
Just you.
♪ I don't wanna swim forever ♪
♪ When it's cold I'd like to die ♪
♪ I don't wanna… ♪
天啊 -麦克斯
Oh my God. -Max.
你醒过来了 你真的在这里了
You're here. You're really here.
我在这里了
I'm here.
嘿 欢迎回家 孩子
Hey, welcome home, kid.
你倒是不着急 是吧?
Took your sweet time, didn't you?
去你的吧 惠勒
Screw you, Wheeler.
我这是在哪里?
Where am I?
对 这确实会让人困惑
Yeah, that would be confusing. Um…
你之前被魔狗追杀
You were being hunted by the Demo-dogs,
我们差一点点就要被吃掉了
and we were all seconds away from becoming lunch
这时候惠勒夫人过来…
when Mrs. Wheeler came and…
洗了个衣服
did the laundry.
我的天啊!妈!
Holy shit! Mom!
维克那
Vecna.
他会很生气的
He'll be angry.
他会尝试找到我
He'll try and find me.
他会知道我们逃跑了
He'll know we escaped.
霍莉呢?
Where's Holly?
她在哪里?
Where is she?
乔纳森
Jonathan.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
乔纳森 停下
Jonathan, stop.
什么?
What?
如果我们把自己弄伤 我们就真的完蛋了
If we hurt ourselves, we're really screwed.
是啊 我想你说得对
Yeah, I guess you're right.
天啊
Oh, God.
好吧 那现在怎么办?
Okay, so now what?
你还有什么其他想坦白的吗?
Anything else you wanna confess?
退后
Stay back.
抱歉我们来迟了
Sorry we're late.
你没事吧?
You okay?
对 是的 我们没事
Yeah. Yeah, we're okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
这么做很奇怪吗?对不起 是挺奇怪的
Was that weird? I'm sorry. That was weird.
我没有…我只是…我们都以为…
I didn't… We just… We both thought…
我们没救了 对 我们之前也这么想 -是的
We were goners. Yeah, we did too. -Yes.
原来你的护盾生成器…
Turns out that shield generator of yours…
并不是真的护盾生成器 对 我们知道
Isn't really a shield generator. Yeah, we know.
你不觉得这种信息该早点分享给我们吗?
Well, you'd think that would have been good information to share.
好吧 我们尝试过了
Well, we tried.
天线断了
Antenna snapped.
是他的错 -是他的错
His fault.
好吧 那我开枪打的究竟是什么?
Okay, so then what the hell did I shoot?
奇异物质
Exotic matter.
我们应该知道那是什么吗?
And we're supposed to know what that is?
都在这里了 看吧 看一下这个
It's all in here. Look. Check this out.
布伦纳博士1983年的笔记本
Dr. Brenner's notebook from '83.
这东西是个金矿
This thing is a gold mine.
他对大门的所有研究 他是如何创造出来的 它到底是什么
All his research into the gate, how he created it, what it really is.
我还在破解 但是…
I'm still deciphering it, but…
对 这玩意儿会让你脑子爆♥炸♥
Yeah, this shit will fry your brain.
克里夫笔记式的总结 霍莉并不在墙的另一侧
Cliff notes, Holly isn't on the other side of the wall.
那她在哪里?
Then where is she?
我不知道…具体在哪里
I don't know… exactly.
但不管她在哪里 她都不在颠倒世界
But wherever she is, it's not the Upside Down.
他把我抓走时打开了第四扇 也是最后一扇大门
When he took me, he opened the fourth, final gate,
将霍金斯一分为二
splitting Hawkins in two.
你能做到的
You can do this.
什么声音? -你在说什么?
What was that? -What was what?
霍莉
Holly.
怪奇物语5
第七集:桥梁
航海家贝塔
有信♥号♥♥了吗?
Any signal yet?
没有 航海家阿尔法 航海家伽玛呢?
Negative, Voyager Alpha. Voyager Gamma?
完完全全彻彻底底的零光蛋
A big, fat zero over here.
你的气球实验没成功 小甜心
Your balloon experiment is a dud, Snookums.
我们还是把天线放到面包车上 开来开去吧
Let's just put the antenna on the van and drive.
我已经说过了 航海家伽玛
As I've said, Voyager Gamma, given the uneven terrain
考虑到霍金斯地势不平 森林遍布
and forested nature of Hawkins,
开车并不是定位遥测标签最快捷便利的方法
a vehicle is simply not the most expedient way to pinpoint a telemetry tag.
“快捷便利”?你这个该死的气球实验
"Expedient"? We've been building your goddamn balloon experiment
我们已经做了六个小时了!
for six hours!
没错 但等我们用三个信♥号♥♥完成三角定位后
Yes, but once we trilaterate the three signals,
我就能准确定位达斯汀的精确位置
I'll be able to pinpoint Dustin's precise location.
如果我们收不到信♥号♥♥ 你的三角定位屁用都没有
You can't trilaterate shit if we can't get a signal,
所以我们现在就该及时止损
so let's just cut our losses now
不然你的明星学生可就要死在某个阴沟里了
before your star student winds up dead in a ditch.
“止损…”
"Cut our losses…"
勇敢者自有天助
Fortune favors the bold.
我已经找到了达斯汀的位置
I've secured a location on Dustin.
放了你们的气球 航海家们
Loose your balloons, Voyagers.
再说一遍? -等一下 慢点 什么?
Come again? -Wait, hold on. What?
我们需要更高的高度 放了你们的气球
We need more height. Loose your balloons.
负80!
Negative 80!
负44
Negative 44.
我收回我刚刚说的话 小甜心 你真是个疯子天才!
I take it back, Snookums, you mad, mad genius!
谢谢你 航海家 马上就计算好 稍等
Thank you, Voyager. Calculations incoming. Hold tight.
你要再帮我
You are going to be my spy
做最后一次间谍
one last time.
威尔
Will.
霍珀刚刚在无线电上说
Hopper just radioed.
麦克斯很安全 她逃出来了
Max is safe. She got out.
嘿 这是个好消息
Hey, this is good news.
如果不是因为你 这一切都不会发生
None of this would have happened if it weren't for you.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表