剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
I never applied to Emerson.
我知道
I know.
你为什么什么都没说过?
Why didn't you ever say anything?
你为什么没说?
Why didn't you?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我只是觉得我…
I just felt like I was…
做错了一些事
doing something wrong.
感觉我在违背事物的自然规律
Like I was going against the natural order of things.
你知道 因为…
You know, with…
我们经历过的一切 就觉得…
with what we've been through, it just…
你是指我们共同的创伤?
You mean our shared trauma?
对
Yeah.
其他人怎么可能会懂?
How could anyone else possibly understand?
就像是有…
It's like this…
这么个东西…
this thing that…
把我们永远绑一起
ties us together forever.
你知道吗?
You know?
这让我觉得有安全感
It made me feel safe.
但同时…
But also…
我不知道
I don't know.
也可能会让人窒息
It can be suffocating.
对
Yeah.
那个春假
That spring break,
你在莱诺拉的时候
when you were in Lenora…
我不是非得留下来工作的
I didn't really have to stay behind to work.
我本可以叫弗雷德替我顶班的
I could have had Fred cover for me.
但我想这就是我留下来的原因
But I think that's why I stayed.
就有那种感觉 觉得我…
That feeling that I just…
我需要空间
I needed space.
需要空间和另一个人在一起?
Space to be with someone else?
史蒂夫是个好人
Steve's a good guy.
他能逗我笑
He makes me laugh.
而且他的一头秀发比你好 好太多了
And, he has better hair than you. Like, way better.
但不是的
But no.
不 我和他从来都不是那样的
No, it was never like that with him.
我们是不一样的人
We're just different people.
你知道他告诉我什么吗?他想要六个孩子
You know what he told me? He wants six kids.
六个孩子?
Six kids?
六个小家伙
Six little nuggets.
就像麦当劳的开心乐园餐
That's like a Happy Meal.
但我的意思是…
But my point is…
他知道自己想要什么 这一点很好
he knows what he wants, and that's great.
可是我…
But I…
不知道
don't.
而且…
And…
我猜我原本希望我能有一些时间想清楚这件事
I guess I was hoping I'd have time to figure that out.
但后来… -世界一分为四
But then… -The world split in four.
而现在…
And now…
而现在…
And now…
嘿…
Hey…
最后一个坦白
One last confession.
重磅的
A big one.
约翰·柯川
John Coltrane.
我想着…
I figure that…
对于我们 我搞砸了够多了
I've screwed up enough with you.
到最后 如果能把一件事做对也挺好
It'd be nice to get something right for once in the end.
给
Here.
南茜·惠勒
Nancy Wheeler.
你愿不愿意…
Will you…
不…
not…
嫁给我?
marry me?
我试着说服自己
I tried to convince myself
以某种方式 这样就能
that this would somehow
解决一切问题
fix everything.
但这其实只会让事情变得更糟
But it was just gonna make things worse.
这就是为什么过去两天里 它一直沉甸甸的
Which is why it has been sitting like a cannonball in my pocket
躺在我的口袋里
for the last two days.
所以你怎么说?
So what do you say?
你接受我的不求婚吗?
Do you accept my un-proposal?
我接受你的不求婚
I accept your un-proposal.
我真心爱过你
I loved you.
我爱你
I love you,
南茜·惠勒
Nancy Wheeler.
我爱你 乔纳森·拜尔斯
I love you, Jonathan Byers.
天啊
Oh my God.
乔纳森!
Jonathan!
天啊!
Oh my God!
天啊
My God.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我会找到他的
I will find him.
我会带他回家
I will bring him home.
好了 记住了 如果你想离开那里…
Okay. Now remember, if you want out of there…
威尔 我来了
Will, I'm here.
我需要你给我看看你在哪里
I need you to show me where you are.
给我看看你在哪里
Show me where you are.
威尔
Will.
威尔
Will.
威尔 能听到我说话吗?
Will, can you hear me?
威尔 醒醒!
Will, wake up!
可以给我吗?
Can I have that?
你觉得有人摔下来过?
Do you think someone fell?
这只是回忆 对吧?
It… It's just a memory, right?
这里没有任何东西可以伤害我们
Nothing in here can hurt us.
没有什么能伤害我们的
Nothing can hurt us.
待在我身后 好吗?
Just stay behind me, okay?
但你说了… -我知道我说了什么
But you said-- -I know what I said.
你是怎么找到我的?
How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的?
How did you find me?
他看到我们了 他看到我们了 他是怎么看到我们的?
He sees us. He sees us. How does he see us?
我不会伤害你的
I won't hurt you.
拜托 先生 不要开枪
Please, mister, don't shoot.
你是谁?
Who are you?
亨利 亨利·克里尔 我住在这附近
Henry. Henry Creel. I live near here.
谁派你来的? -没人派我来
Who sent you? -Nobody sent me.
他们派你来的 -我在山洞里 听到了尖叫声
They sent you. -I was in the caves. I heard a scream.
他们派你来的!
They sent you!
你只是糊涂了 你需要看医生
You're just confused. You need a doctor.
拜托!
Please! Please!
霍莉!
Holly!
霍莉!
Holly!
该死!
Shit!
嘿 没事的 没事了
Hey, it's okay. It's okay.
那个人为什么要伤害亨利?伤害亨利?他只是想要帮忙
Why did that man try to hurt Henry? Hurt Henry? He was only trying to help.
我不知道 -这就是亨利变坏的原因吗?
I don't know. -Is this what made Henry bad?
我不知道 但已经结束了 好吗?我们必须要继续前进
I don't know. But it's over now, okay? We have to keep moving.
你说得对
You were right.
逃离坎马卓兹的出口就在这里
The way out of Camazotz, it's here.
♪ Be runnin' up that road ♪ ♪ Be runnin' up that hill ♪
麦克斯?
Max?
♪ …make a deal with God ♪ ♪ And I'd get Him to swap our places ♪
你要再帮我做最后一次间谍
You are going to spy for me one last time.
找到你了
Found you.
威尔 没事了 我来了
Will. Will, it's okay. It's okay. I'm here.
艾尔… -我来了
El… -I'm here.
艾尔…
El… El…
是我 我是来带你回家的 没事了
It's me. It's me. I'm here to bring you home. It's okay.
我努力阻止他了 但我阻止不了
I tried to stop him, but I couldn't.
他看到了
He saw.
他看到了什么?他看到什么了?
He saw what? What did he see?
麦克斯
Max.
他知道她现在在哪里了
He knows where she is now.
他派它们去抓她了
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表