剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
只是接受它
You just accept it.
然后尽力活出最精彩的人生
And you live the best goddamn life you can.
我之前走过第一条路
I've been down that first road before.
我不推荐你选这条路
And I don't recommend it.
至于艾尔…
And as for El...
我想你知道她会希望你如何选择
I think you know what she would have wanted for you.
(恭喜1989届学生)
我不知道 我吗 - 对
I don't know. Me? - Yeah.
从来没去过 - 我也没去过 但我觉得她会喜欢的
Never been. - Me neither. But I think she'd like it.
(霍金斯高中 1989届)
大家下午好
Good afternoon, everyone,
欢迎参加1989届学生的毕业典礼
and welcome to the graduation ceremony for the class of '89.
妈妈
Mom! Mom!
迈克
Mike.
对不起 妈妈 我慌了
I'm sorry, Mom. I panicked.
你不需要解释
You don't have to explain.
天啊 看看你
God, look at you.
你都长大了
You're all grown up.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
我真的太骄傲了
I'm so, so proud.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby.
现在我很荣幸介绍一位
And now it's my great pleasure to introduce someone
在校期间真正出类拔萃的人
who has truly excelled during their time here.
女士们 先生们 让我们热烈欢迎 本届优秀毕业生代表达斯汀·亨德森
Ladies and gentlemen, give a warm welcome for your valedictorian, Dustin Henderson.
太棒了 朋友
Yeah, buddy!
达斯汀
Dustin!
那是我的朋友
That's my friend!
我只是想要一个正常的童年
I just wanted a normal childhood.
但这样的童年被夺走了
But that childhood was stolen from me.
对我们所有人都是如此
It was stolen from us.
在过去的这一年里 如果你们想听我说实话
And this past year, if you wanna know the truth,
我对此真的快气死了
I've been pretty pissed off about it.
注意言辞
Language.
但后来 我回想了过去这六年
But then I thought back to the past six years,
然后我意识到 虽然发生了很多坏事
and I realized that, even though there was a lot of bad,
但也发生了很多好事
there was so much good too.
有个我喜欢玩的游戏 叫做《龙与地下城》
There's this game I like to play. It's called Dungeons & Dragons.
没错 - 老天啊
Yup! - Jesus Christ.
而在这个游戏中 有两种混乱阵营
And in this game, there are two types of chaos classes,
混乱善良和混乱邪恶
chaotic good and chaotic bad.
邪恶混乱 会导致无政♥府♥主义 破坏和战争
Now, bad chaos brings anarchy, destruction, war.
但善良混乱则会带来创新
But good chaos can bring innovation,
和改变
change.
而这所学校
And this school,
老实说 这所学校需要改变
frankly, it needed to change.
因为我们都太分♥裂♥了 分成了运动员 书呆子还有怪胎
Because we were so divided into the jocks, the nerds, freaks.
而在混乱中
And in the chaos,
所有这些区隔都崩塌了
all those walls broke down,
我交了新朋友
and I made new friends.
我和本来永远不可能 和我做朋友的人成为了朋友
I made friends who were never even supposed to be my friends.
不只是我一个人 我看到很多其他人也是如此
This wasn't just me. I saw this happen with so many others.
当你开始了解和你不同的人时
When you get to know people who are different from you,
你就会开始更加了解你自己
you begin to learn more about yourself.
你会改变
You change.
你会成长
You grow.
我现在成了一个更好的人
I'm a better person now.
因为他们 我成为了更好的人
I'm a better person because of them,
因为我的朋友们
because of my friends.
所以 我不再生气了
So, I'm not pissed off anymore.
但我很担心
But I am worried.
担心
Worried,
因为混乱已经结束了
because now that the chaos is over,
希金斯校长 以及所有像他一样墨守陈规的呆子
Principal Higgins and every square like him
一定会尽最大努力 恢复一切原有的秩序
is gonna do their damnedest to put everything back in order.
我不想要秩序
And I don't want order,
所以我现在穿着这玩意其实很虚伪
which is why it's hypocritical that I'm wearing this thing.
我的意思是 我们看起来太可笑了 这是什么 我们看着像罗马元老
I mean, we look ridiculous. What is this? We look like Roman senators.
我的意思是 这不代表我 我觉得这不代表我们任何人
I mean, it's not who I am. I don't think it's who any of us are.
所以 老实说 去他的吧
So, honestly, just screw it.
(地狱火永存 )
亨德森 - 太好了
Henderson. - Yes!
学校去死吧 - 亨德森 亨德森
Screw the school. - Henderson! Henderson!
系统去死吧 - 够了
Screw the system. - That's enough!
去他的墨守陈规
Screw conformity.
所有试图拖后腿… - 对
Screw everyone and everything... - Yes!
…试图拆散我们的人和事物都去死吧
...trying to hold you back and tear us apart,
因为今年是属于我们的
because this, this is our year!
对 - 对
Yeah! - Yeah!
耶
Yeah!
(地狱火永存 )
别闹了
Settle down!
现在就回到你们的座位上
Back in your seats now!
所有人暑期都得来补课
Summer school for all of you!
还要留堂
And detention!
达斯汀 - 达斯汀
Dustin! - Dustin!
达斯汀
Dustin!
你是个疯子 你真是个彻头彻尾的疯子
You're a madman. You're an absolute madman.
希金斯今天彻底没辙了 - 他能做什么 开除我吗
Higgins totally shit his pants. - What's he gonna do, expel me?
你疯了 - 嘿
You're crazy. - Hey.
嘿 史黛西
Hey, Stacey.
我只是想说 你刚在台上做的事还挺牛的
I just wanted to say what you did up there was pretty badass.
谢谢 我是想着要模仿约翰·贝鲁西
Oh. Thanks. I was kind of just going for a bit of a Belushi thing.
但是约翰·休斯拍的电影里那种
But if he was in like a Hughes film.
但我不知道 这么说你能明白吗
But I don't know. Does that make sense?
是的
Yeah.
你不明白也行… - 不 我都明白
That's okay if you... - No, totally.
是吗 - 嗯
Yeah? - Mm-hmm.
好的 很酷
Okay. Cool.
我为什么要那么说 - 老兄…
Why'd I say that? - Dude...
嘿 那个 我今晚晚些时候要开个派对
Hey, so I'm having a party later tonight.
你们应该来参加
You guys should come.
等等 - 刚刚那段真的发生了吗
Wait. - Did that just happen?
我们应该去吗
Should we go?
你这是在明知故问吗
Is that rhetorical?
不 别管这个了
No. Screw that.
我有个更好的主意
I got a better idea.
好太多了
Way better.
我就那么一说 我觉得你们真的会很喜欢纽约的
I'm just saying, I think you guys would really dig New York.
是啊 - 纽约的房♥租多少
Yeah. - How much is rent?
你在考虑搬家吗 - 对啊 你想来和我一起住吗
Thinking about moving? - You wanna come live with me?
你们是认真的吗 拜托
You're serious? Come on.
瞧瞧这地方 这个日落 这个风景
I mean, look at this place. The sunset, the view.
你们是真的在和我说 你们不会想念这些吗
You guys are seriously telling me you don't miss any of this?
不会 - 不会
No.
森林 采石场 家庭影像商店和老鹰商店
The forest, the quarry, Family Video, the Hawk?
不会 - 不会
No.
不 就算你 给我一百万美元 我都不会回来
No, I couldn't come back here if you paid me a million bucks.
我可以告诉你 根本不需要一百万 价格还在低位
You'd need a lot less than a million, I'll tell you that. Prices are still way down.
在森林山那边其实有个很不错的房♥子
There's actually this rad place over in Forest Hills.
我目前还买♥♥不起 但已经很接近了
I can't quite afford it yet, but I'm close.
这还只是用我当教练的薪水
And that is on a coach's salary.
别忘了性教育老师 - 这倒是
Don't forget sex ed teacher. - That's true.
他们让你教性教育
They have you teaching sex ed?
这是工作的一部分
It's part of the gig.
如果我有关于性病的问题 我肯定第一个就找你
If I had a question about an STD, you'd be the first person I'd come to.
多谢你了
Thank you?
不 我很喜欢
No, I love it.
我喜欢教这些孩子 你知道吗
I love teaching these kids, you know?
我能让他们了解生命的奇迹
I get to teach them about the miracle of life,
以及如何不要意外制♥造♥出一条生命
and how to not start it accidentally.
而且这一次 成绩由我来决定
And this time, I'm in control of the grades.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表