剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
嘿
Hey.
我知道你很害怕 我也知道你很生气
I know you're scared, and I know you're angry,
但我向你保证 我们是来帮助你的
but I promise you, we are here to help you.
嘿 德瑞克
Hey, Derek, Derek.
如果你继续这么做 只会把自己弄伤
If you keep doing that, you're gonna hurt yourself.
冷静下来 我们聊聊 好吗?
Just calm down so we can talk, okay?
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
一个邪恶的儿童绑♥架♥犯
An evil child kidnapper.
好吧 我明白你为什么会这么想
Okay, I understand why you would think that,
但我并不邪恶
but I'm not evil.
我只是个妈妈 一个普通的妈妈
I'm just a mom, a regular mom.
那是我的儿子 威尔
That's my son, Will.
僵尸男孩
Zombie boy.
你知道他们为什么这么叫他吗?
You know why they call him that?
因为他死而复生了
Because he died and came back to life.
但人们不知道的是 他失踪的时候
But what people don't know is that when he went missing,
是被一个吓人的可怕怪物掳走的
he was taken by a terrible, scary monster.
而现在 那个可怕的怪物要来抓你了
And now, that scary monster is after you.
对 我知道 啥先生告诉我了 所以你得放我走
Yeah, I know. Mr. Whatsit told me, which is why you need to let me go.
不 啥先生不是他自称的那个人 好吗?
No, no. Mr. Whatsit is not who he says he is, okay?
他在骗你 所有这些怪物 都是为他工作的
He is lying to you. All these monsters, they work for him.
所以我们把你带到这个谷仓来 我们本以为这个谷仓很安全
That's why we took you here to this barn. We thought this barn was safe,
但他找到我们了
but he's found us.
所以我们必须再次把你转移到他找不到的地方
So we have to move you again, somewhere he can't find you.
所以如果我解开绳子 你会配合 和我们一起走吗?
So if I untie you, will you cooperate and come with us?
拜托了?
Please?
好 太好了
Okay, great.
你是个非常勇敢的孩子 德瑞克 我想让你知道这一点
You're a very brave kid, Derek. I want you to know that.
非常…
Very--
妈妈! -胡扯!
Mom! -Bullshit!
放开我!别碰我! -德瑞克 拜托!
Let me go! Get off of me! -Derek. Please!
门!去关上门! -救命!
The door! Get the door! -Help me!
放开我!
Let me go! Get off me!
别乱动! -离我远点!
Stay down! -Get away!
谁来救救我!我被绑♥架♥了!
Somebody help! I'm being kidnapped!
离我远点!放开我!
Get away from me! Let me go!
妈 绳子!我需要绳子!
Mom, the rope! I need the rope!
放开我!吃土吧!
Let me go! Eat dirt! -Ah!
有种就过来试试 蠢蛋!
Come try us, dipshit!
该死!
Shit!
伙计!她没有骗你 好吗?
Dude! She's not lying to you, okay?
啥先生是个大坏蛋 是他派那些怪物来抓你的
Mr. Whatsit is a very bad guy. He sent the monsters after you.
你给我有多远滚多远!
Suck my fat one!
天啊!什么?
Jesus! What?
你刚刚给自己判了死刑 蠢蛋!
You just signed your death warrant, dipshit!
你就是个神经病 你会进监狱的!
You're a psycho, and you're going to jail!
怪物就要来了! -我们是想要帮助你
There is a monster coming! -We're trying to help you.
啦啦啦 -德瑞克 拜托!
La, la, la, la. -Derek, please!
你必须要下来
You gotta come down.
我没在听 啦啦啦
I'm not listening. La, la, la, la.
退后!
Stay back!
你想要他 就得先过我这一关!
You want him, you're gonna have to come through me!
耶 我们撞上了!我们撞上他了!
Yeah, we got him! We got him!
它进入颠倒世界了 又冲着我们来了!
It flipped! It's headed back towards us!
拜托 你在干什么?我们得掉头!
Come on. What are you doing, man? We gotta turn around!
等一下 大门就像花生酱脆球 对吧?
Wait. Gates are like Peanut Butter Boppers, right?
什么? -外面又脆又硬
What? -The outside is, like, crunchy and tough.
但咬下去 里面就是软糯又顺滑的内馅
But bite down on it, it gives way to a gooey, creamy core.
朋友 你到底在说什么啊?
Dude, what the hell are you talking about?
只要开得够快 我觉得宝马车能在门上撞开一个口子
I drive fast enough, the beamer can punch a hole into the gate,
然后我们就可以在魔王的主场 在颠倒世界里追踪它了
and then we can track the Demo on its home turf in the Upside Down.
跟着它直接回家 -我们要失去信♥号♥♥了!
Follow it back home. -We're losing the signal!
如果撞车 我们就什么都追踪不了了
We won't be able to follow anything if we crash!
如果它像脆球一样 我们就不会撞
We won't crash if it's like a Bopper!
快要跟丢了!
It's almost gone!
上吧
Do it.
天啊! -天啊
Oh my God! Oh my God! -Jesus.
天啊! -我没问题 没问题的!
Oh my God! Oh my God! -I got it! I got it!
天啊 不!
Oh God, no!
不会成功的 -我们不会成功的!
It's not gonna work. -We're not gonna make it!
不是脆球 停下! -慢点啊!老天爷!
It's not a Bopper. Stop! -Slow down! Jesus Christ!
该死!天啊! -抓紧了!
Shit! Oh my God! -Hang on!
成功了!
We did it! Woo!
信♥号♥♥?
Signal?
很强! -天啊!
Strong! -Oh my God!
我们抓住你了 混♥蛋♥!我们抓住你了!
We got you, son of a bitch! We got you!
威尔!
Will!? Will!
我就在这里 威尔
I'm right here, Will.
没事的
It's okay.
有我在 有我在呢
I got you. I got you.
有我在 亲爱的
I got you, sweetie.
怪奇物语5
第四集:魔法师
嗯 叮铃咣当?
Uh, hockety-pockety?
对了 没错
Oh, yes, yes, that's right.
叮铃咣当唰啦啦 零零碎碎都装下
Hockety-pockety wockety wack Odds and ends and bric-a-brac
我马上就来 孩子 -什么?
I'll be with you in just a minute, son. -What?
行李马上就收好了!
Packing's almost done!
嘘!
Shush!
果冻!
Jelly!
艾伦·米勒?
Alan Miller?
不好意思 这是怎么回事?
I'm sorry, what is this about?
是你的女儿 先生
It's your daughter, sir.
军事警♥察♥
罗恩山公墓
看起来这小子要带我们抄近路 穿过罗恩公墓
Our boy's taking us on a shortcut through Roane Cemetery.
那都快到县边界线了 -这玩意不会累的吗?
That's almost at the county line. -Doesn't this thing get tired?
很不幸 事实恰恰相反 我觉得他在加速
Unfortunately, it looks like the opposite. I think he's speeding up.
什么? -我快要失去信♥号♥♥了
What? -I'm losing the signal.
你一定是在耍我吧!
You've gotta be shitting me!
你还能开快点吗? -让我试试
Can you go faster? -Let's see.
亨德森 你得跟我说话 有什么发现?
Henderson, you've gotta talk to me. What do you got?
亨德森 什么… -我接收到了干扰信♥号♥♥
Henderson, what-- -I'm picking up interference.
这很重要吗? -这意味着我听不到信♥号♥♥了
How is that important? -It means I can't hear the signal.
那就再用点力听 -什么意思?
Listen harder. -What do you mean?
你想戴上试试吗? -我在开车!
You wanna put these on? -I'm driving!
你负责开车 我负责导航
You do the driving. I do the navigating.
那是什么? -你才是问题所在
What is that? -I don't know.
史蒂夫 放慢车速
Steve, slow down.
他到底在不在我们前面?
Is he ahead of us or not?
史蒂夫! -史蒂夫 小心!
Steve! -Steve, watch out!
史蒂夫 小心! -该死!
Steve, watch out! -Shit!
乔纳森 我是妈妈 请回答我 完毕
Jonathan, it's Mom. Answer me, please. Over.
乔纳森 请回答我
Jonathan, please answer.
乔纳森、南茜、达斯汀 我是乔伊斯 请回答我
Jonathan, Nancy, Dustin, it's Joyce. Please answer me.
嘿
Hey.
有进展吗?
Any luck?
从好的方面来说 我想这意味着他们成功进去了
Well, on the plus side, I guess that means they made it through.
你想看看他们要去哪里吗?
Do you wanna see where they're headed?
这是什么?
What is it?
我不知道
I don't know,
但我能感觉到这对他来说很重要
but I could feel it's important to him.
对啥先生很重要?
To Mr… Whatsit?
他的真名是亨利
His real name is Henry.
也就是维克那
AKA Vecna.
也就是一号♥
AKA One.
名字也太多了
That's too many names.
你不如闭上嘴好好听着吧 蠢蛋
Why won't you just zip it and listen, dipshit?
我有一种感觉 他不想让我去那里
I had this feeling he didn't want me there.
我不该看到这个的
I wasn't supposed to see it.
你以前从未这么接近过集体意识
You've never been this close to the hive mind before.
我的意思是 那东西距离你只有几十公分
I mean, that thing was, like, feet away.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表