剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
El!
艾尔 不要
El, no!
十一
Eleven!
艾尔
El!
艾尔
El! El!
(霍金斯高中)
不
No!
艾尔
El!
艾尔
El! El!
(缅怀)
(纪念碑)
(献给在大地震中丧生的)
(所有印第安纳州霍金斯的居民们)
瞧瞧这个 - 是啊
Check it out? - Yeah.
(18个月后)
陌生人们 大家好啊 好久不见了
Hi there, strangers. It's been a while.
我在想…我的意思是…
I wonder... I mean...
大家会不会还记得我呢
Do you guys... even remember me?
也许我太谦虚了 我的意思是 实话实说吧
Okay, maybe I'm being too modest. I mean, let's be honest,
谁能忘记这舒缓的 略带着 德博拉·温格风格的沙哑嗓音
who could forget this soothing voice with a trace of a Debra Winger rasp?
没错 是我 罗宾·巴克利 又名摇滚罗宾
That's right. It's me, Robin Buckley, aka Rockin' Robin.
“快手”吉米很善良 允许我回到录音棚
Jimmy "Fast Hands" was kind enough to let me back into the booth
来客串这一次
for a guest stint,
但你们得对我放低要求 因为我感觉生疏了
but you're gonna have to cut me some slack because I am feeling rusty.
我甚至不知道我能聊些什么
I mean, what do I even talk about? You know?
我最拿手的主题 就像我朋友的盖碗头一样过时了
My go-to subjects are as out of date as, well, as my friend's bowl cut.
我的意思是 没有了士兵
I mean, there's no soldiers,
没有了围栏
no fences,
没有了老大哥的监控摄像头
no Big Brother cameras,
也没有了军管区 只有麦当劳还在卖♥♥压扁双层肉饼汉堡
and the only Big Mac I can find is a Smush Double Patty at Mickey D's.
人们都很快乐 满脸笑容 还纷纷走进电影院看电影
People are happy and smiling and going to the movies.
不过话说回来 谁不想看看 印第安纳·琼斯的最新冒险
But hey, who doesn't wanna see Indy's new adventure?
该死
Shit. Uh...
这就对了
There we go.
抱歉刚刚弄错了 我的搭档抛弃了我
Sorry about that. My partner in crime ditched me.
不过呢 就缺席的借口而言
But, well, as far as excuses go,
他的借口相当不错
he had a pretty good one.
来吧 孩子们 准备就绪
Let's go, boys! Baseball ready! Baseball ready!
现在呢…
Now...
别犯低级错误
No mental mistakes!
我太迷信了 甚至都不敢说出口 我在这里祈求好运
...I am almost too superstitious to say this, and I'm knocking on some wood here,
但我觉得霍金斯的诅咒终于解除了
but I think the Hawkins curse has finally lifted.
好吧 托马斯 上吧 来吧 朋友
All right, Thomas. Let's go. Here we go, man!
但与此同时… - 上吧
But at the same time... - Let's go.
…这甚至都不是 我记忆中的那个霍金斯了
...this isn't even the Hawkins that I remember.
感觉真的很不一样
It feels so different.
也许变了的不是小镇
But maybe it's not the town.
也许是我变了
Maybe it's me that's changed.
我们八成都变了
We probably all have.
至少 我的朋友们肯定是变了
At least, that's certainly true of my friends.
顺便说 他们在今天毕业了
Who, by the way, are graduating today.
没错 霍金斯高中 1989届的学生今天将走上讲台
That's right, Hawkins High class of '89 is walking the podium today.
希望大家都去现场支持他们 我知道我一定会去的
I hope you all come out and support them. I know I will.
因为他们 是最值得我们全体起立鼓掌的人
Because if anyone deserves a standing O, they do.
好 下面播放一首新的最爱歌♥曲 给他们的庆贺派对开个头
So to get their party started, a new favorite.
你要再折断骨头 我可就不管你了
You break any more bones, you're on your own.
因为我已经受够医院了
Because I am done with hospitals.
也许我应该一个人待着
Maybe I should be on my own.
我的意思是…
I mean...
你这是怎么回事
what is going on here?
什么 我们今天要毕业了
What? We're graduating today.
还有两个小时呢 我觉得你操之过急了
In two hours. I think you're getting ahead of yourself.
好吧 你现在绝对是操之过急了
Okay, now you're definitely getting ahead of yourself.
对不起 但你现在看起来超级性感
I'm sorry. You're just looking, uh, super sexy right now.
而你看起来超级书呆子气
And you're looking super dorky.
太恶心了
Ugh, gag me with a spoon.
你要拍照了吗
You gonna take the picture?
能拍了吗 拜托
Already? Please?
妈 没事的
Ma, it's okay.
我离这儿只有一天的车程 - 我知道
I'm only a day's drive away. - I know.
我一有机会就会回来的
I'm gonna come home every chance that I get.
好
Okay.
我会经常给你打电♥话♥ 让你心烦到想要换电♥话♥号♥码
I'm gonna call you so much that you're gonna wanna change numbers.
好 - 好吗
Okay. - Okay?
好了
Okay.
我爱你 - 我爱你
I love you. - I love you.
你想再拍几张吗
Do you wanna take more pictures?
对 我要拍 - 好
Yeah. - Okay.
太帅了 我的优秀毕业生代表
Ooh, so handsome. My valedictorian.
(毕业生代表)
超人
Superman!
好了 在拍了
All right, rolling.
毕业快乐 - 毕业快乐
Happy graduation. - Happy graduation.
挺好的 - 1989届毕业生
That's nice. - Class of '89.
对
Yeah.
该死 等一下 不行
Shit. Hold on. No, no.
天啊 不要 - 让他重新挂起来吧
Oh God. No. - Let him hang it back up.
别管床单了 - 不行
Leave the bedsheet. - No, no, no.
光线太强了 需要柔光才行
There's too much light. It needs diffusion.
又不是在拍《教父》 - 我知道不是
It's not The Godfather. - I know it's not.
让他挂吧 - 再给你最后一次机会
Let him hang it up. - You get one more take.
已经搞了一整天了 这是位艺术家…
It's been all day 'cause of the artist...
喂 - 乔伊斯 我是凯伦 见到迈克了吗
Hello? - Joyce. This is Karen. Have you seen Mike?
没有 我没见到他
No, I haven't seen him.
我们从昨晚开始就没见过他
We haven't seen him since last night.
是凯伦 她找不到迈克了
It's Karen. She can't find Mike.
艾尔
El! El!
艾尔
El!
嘿 孩子
Hey, kid.
我就觉得可能会在这里找到你
Thought I might find you here.
你妈妈吓坏了
Your mom's freaking out.
我也不怪她 我的意思是…
Can't say I blame her. I mean...
我不知道你记得不记得 我们这镇上
I don't know if you remember, but we do have a history
的确有孩子失踪过
of kids going missing in this town.
她不会懂的
She won't understand.
她永远不会懂我为什么做不到 我不能走上毕业典礼讲台
She'll never understand why I can't do it, why I can't walk the stage.
那会像是在撒谎
It'd be like a lie.
像是我可以放下过去 向前看
Like I'm okay with moving on.
而我做不到
And I'm not.
我不可以
I'm not okay with it.
我本来有个计划
I had this plan.
计划和艾尔跑到一个遥远的地方去
That me and El, we were gonna go someplace far away,
没人能找到我们
and... and no one would find us.
我提到过这个地方有三个瀑布
And I said this thing about going somewhere with three waterfalls.
我甚至不知道她有没有相信我的话
I mean, I... I don't even know if she believed me.
谁会相信呢 三个瀑布 我想说这也太愚蠢 太幼稚了
Who would? Three waterfalls? I mean, that's so stupid, childish.
那是个幻想的计划 我应该有个真正的计划才对
It was a fantasy plan. I should've had a real one.
我只是没有…
I just didn't...
我没想到她会那么…
I didn't think that she would just...
嘿 听着…
Hey, hey. This...
这不是你的错
It's not your... It's not your fault.
发生的事不是你的错
What happened is not your fault.
艾尔做出了她的选择
El made her choice.
现在 轮到你做你的选择了
Now it's time for you to make yours.
就我看来 你有两条路可以走
And the way I see it, you got two roads ahead of you.
第一条路
You got one road
你继续因为发生的事而责怪自己
where you keep blaming yourself for what happened.
继续在脑子里重演 有哪些事你本可以用不同的方式去做
You keep going over it in your head, what you could've done differently.
你把别人推开 你受苦 因为你认为这是你应得的
You push people away, and you suffer, because that's what you think you deserve.
然后还有另一条路…
And then there's another road...
你找到办法接受发生了的事
where you find a way to accept what happened.
想办法接受她的选择
Find a way to accept her choice.
不代表你要喜欢这个选择 不代表你得理解这个选择
Doesn't mean you gotta like it. Doesn't mean you gotta understand it.
你永远不去想
And never think about it.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表