剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
我不再是蠢蛋德瑞克了 我是讨人喜欢的德瑞克
I'm not Dipshit Derek anymore. I'm Delightful Derek.
你听到了多少? -没多少
Much did you hear? -Not much.
只听到你们想逃跑 但逃不了 因为需要等亨利先离开
Just how you wanna escape but can't because you need Henry to leave first,
否则他就会用他邪恶的维克那魔法找到你们
otherwise he'll find you with his evil Vecna magic.
“维克那”?我没说这词 你怎么知道这名字的?
"Vecna"? I didn't say that name. How do you know that name?
迈克 -迈克?
Mike. -Mike?
我哥哥迈克?
My brother Mike?
他现在算是我最好的朋友了 -你和迈克是最好的朋友?
He's like my best friend now. -You're best friends with Mike?
还有威尔、卢卡斯和艾瑞卡 还有拜尔斯太太和罗宾小姐
And also Will and Lucas and Erica and Mrs. Byers and Miss Robin.
我们尝试救下其他人 但没成功
We tried to save the others, but that didn't work.
所以我来了 我本以为不能相信任何人
So I'm here. I thought I couldn't trust anyone.
然后啥先生演讲时我看到了你的表情
Then I saw your face during Mr. Whatsit's speech,
我就想着:“她肯定知道他在说屁话”
and I was like, "She knows he's full of shit."
于是我就跟着你进了树林 很明显我的猜测完全正确
So I followed you into the woods, and obviously I was right on the money.
所以我可以和你们一起走吗?
So can I come with you?
不行!我们都走不了 好吗?只要亨利在看着 我们就走不了
No! None of us are going anywhere. Not as long as Henry's watching.
如果我们确定他不在看呢?
What if we make sure he's not?
你不能跟我们一起走
You can't come with us.
但也许你能帮我们逃走
But maybe you can help us escape.
但你真的需要放弃这个“讨人喜欢”的新风格
But you really need to drop this new "Delightful" thing,
因为如果想要成功 我们就需要蠢蛋德瑞克
because if this is gonna work, we need Dipshit Derek.
好吧 目标很简单
Okay, the goal is simple.
我们让威尔接近集体意识
We get Will close to the hive mind.
他一接近 就重新入侵集体意识
Once he is, he jacks back in.
只不过这次 他不是对付魔王
Only this time, he doesn't go after a Demo.
而是直接对付维克那
He goes after Vecna.
一击把他打倒 终结掉他 终结他的军队 结束这场噩梦
One blow takes him out, ends him, ends his army, ends this nightmare.
就是这样 所以…
That's it. So…
你们觉得呢?怎么样?有什么主意 有什么想法吗?
What do you think? What? Any ideas, thoughts?
没有坏主意 尽管说
There's no bad ideas.
我觉得这是个好计划
I mean, I think it's, uh, a great plan.
我是说 这是个好计划 对吧?
I mean, it's a… It's a great plan, right?
嘿
Hey.
对 没有 对 这是…
Yeah, no. Yes, it's a…
这是个很棒的计划
It's a great plan.
只是…
It's just…
只是…
It's just…
威尔 你用你的脑子干掉了那个魔王?
Will, you took out that Demo with your mind?
我是说… -确切地说是三个
I mean… -Three to be exact.
同时干掉的
Simultaneously.
那我可真是大开眼界了!
Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit!
一个货真价实的巫师
A real-life wizard.
其实是魔法师 他的超能力是…
A sorcerer, actually. His powers are--
与生俱来的 是的 谢谢
Innate. Yes, thank you.
这很重要吗?
What does that matter?
很重要 -很重要
It matters. -It matters.
我们能专心一点吗 拜托了?
Can we all just focus, please?
好吧 我先开始说吧
Okay, I will start.
我们可以再做一个遥测设备
We could build another telemetry thingy.
然后我们就能找到艾尔还有乔纳森以及其他人
And then we could find El and Jonathan and the others,
希望他们追踪到了维克那
and hope they have a track on Vecna.
那个追踪器是达斯汀亲手做的 我不知道怎么做
Dustin hand-built that tracker himself. I have no idea how it works.
也许我们可以一起努力研究出来
Maybe we could put our heads together and try to figure it out,
但这估计得花上…
but it'll probably take…
好几天 我们没那么多时间
Days, days that we don't have.
不如我们让威尔坐在面包车上把车到处开 就像人类天线那样?
What if we put Will in the back of the van and drive him around like a human antenna?
什么? -她说了没有坏主意
What? -She said no bad ideas.
好吧 还有呢?
Okay, what else?
拜托了 各位 还有什么?
Come on, guys, what else?
随便什么都行
Anything.
什么都行
Anything.
还有其他人觉得饿吗?
Is anyone else starving?
妙脆角?
Bugles?
世界都要毁灭了
The world is ending.
千真万确
Precisely.
人类大脑需要能量和营养才能维持专注力和创造力
The human mind needs energy and nutrients to sustain focus and creativity.
吃吧
Eat.
WSQK电台欢迎霍金斯视听俱乐部
我想到了! -我想到了!
I got it! I got it! -I got it! I got it. I got it.
好 我先说
Okay, I'll go first.
达斯汀下落不明 但他的导师…还在
Dustin is MIA, but his mentor… is not.
克拉克老师? -他是霍金斯头号♥书呆子
Mr. Clarke? -He's the biggest nerd in Hawkins.
达斯汀知道的一切都是他教的
He taught Dustin everything he knows.
如果有任何人能快速做出一个新的追踪器 就是他
If anyone can build a new tracker, and build one fast, it's him.
这可以行得通
That could work.
对 但那需要时间
Yeah, but that'll just take time.
我的计划更快、更大胆、更好
My plan is faster, bolder, better.
我在加热爆米花的时候想到了关在桑拿房♥里的比利
As I was heating up my popcorn, I thought about Billy in the sauna.
我们把他加热了激活了他体内的粒子 对吧?
We heated him up to activate the particles, right?
那些粒子处于休眠状态 就像这些玉米粒一样
They were dormant, just like these kernels,
被威尔杀死的那些魔王体内的粒子也是一样
just like the particles inside the Demos Will killed.
要想让其复生 我们就只需要将其加热
To bring 'em back to life, we have to heat 'em up.
那个信♥号♥♥塔上有五万瓦的电流在流动着
There are 50,000 watts flowing through that tower.
我们让魔王体内充满电 就能用电击的方式唤醒那些粒子
We pump the dead Demos with electricity, shock those particles back to life,
这就成了 立刻就获得了集体意识
and voilà, we've got ourselves an instant hive mind.
你想像弗兰肯斯坦博士那样将魔王复活 这就是你的好主意?
You want to Dr. Frankenstein a dead Demo? That's your big idea?
你的计划慢死了 -你的计划蠢死了
Your plan is slow as shit. -Your plan is stupid as shit.
嘿 孩子们 别说了!
Hey, hey, children, stop it!
我们把话说清楚
Let's be clear.
这两个计划都有缺陷 有很多很多的缺陷
They each have flaws. Many, many, many flaws.
所以我们两个都试试
So we try both.
我们扔出两支飞镖 祈祷射中靶心
We throw two darts and pray for a bullseye.
好吧 爬了太多级台阶了
Okay, that was too many stairs.
宝藏总是隐藏在地牢的最深处
Treasures are always hidden in the deepest depths of the dungeon.
到底是宝藏还是魔法护盾生成器?
What is it, a treasure or a magic shield generator?
倒是把你的比喻给说清楚了 朋友
Keep your metaphors straight, dude.
是类比
Analogy.
好吧
Okay.
没想到在这地狱里还有个托儿所
Did not expect to find a daycare in this hellhole.
这倒是个福利
That's a perk.
天啊 亨德森
Holy shit, Henderson.
你说得对
You were right.
宝藏
Treasure.
好吧 你知道吗? -什么?
Okay, you know what? -What?
考虑到你发育停滞了 我觉得你很适合就待在这里
This is the perfect spot for you, considering your arrested development.
我自己去搜查地下室其余部分
While I search the rest of the basement,
不如你就待在这里 玩你的球球吧
why don't you stay here and play with your balls?
完美 很好
Perfect, yeah.
终于有个我能支持的计划了 -我能想象
Finally, a plan I can get behind. -I can imagine.
是的 祝你好运 顺利找到宝藏
Yeah, good luck looking for your… treasure.
我的意思是护盾生成器
I mean, shield generator.
我的意思是胡编乱造的鬼话
I mean, made-up bullshit.
多谢了
Thank you.
我开始担心达斯汀这次可能弄错了
I'm starting to worry Dustin might be wrong this time.
这地方一片死寂
I mean, this place is dead.
我不知道 这整件事似乎越来越不可能了
I dunno. The whole thing just seems… increasingly unlikely.
好吧 我们来都来了
Well, we're here now.
不如就搜搜看了
Might as well search the place.
嘿
Hey.
我有没有做了什么…
Did I do something…
我不知道 惹你生气的事吗?
to piss you off or something?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我不知道有 你有一种语气
I don't know. There's a tone.
语气? -对
A tone? -Yeah.
好吧 -你看 就是这个 就是这语气
Okay. -See, that was it. The tone.
是啊 好吧 我现在说话是带语气了 因为你太荒谬了
Yeah, well, now there's a tone because you're being ridiculous.
是啊 那我在楼下也是太荒谬了吗?
Yeah, well, was I being ridiculous downstairs also?
你是说你和史蒂夫又玩起你们大男子主义那套的时候?
Oh, you mean when you and Steve started up your macho crap again?
等等 不 你是指史蒂夫问你要不要和他一起走 而你犹豫了
Wait, no, you mean when Steve asked you to go with him, and you hesitated.
事实上 我说了我们应该按平常分组
Um, actually, I said we should stick to the usual.
是啊 在你犹豫之后
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表