剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
Are you kidding?
霍金斯的每个人都吓坏了
Everyone in Hawkins is scared shitless.
任何说自己不害怕的人都在撒谎
Anyone who says they aren't are full of it.
就像你们班上那个笨蛋…他叫什么来着?
Like that mouth breather in your class… What's his name again?
德瑞克? -对 德瑞克
Derek? -Yeah, Derek.
他八成每晚都会尿床
He probably wets his bed every night.
你知道我害怕时 我会向谁求助吗?
Know who I turn to when I get scared?
勇者迈克
Mike the Brave.
他会进行地牢潜行这种探险
He goes on adventures called dungeon crawls.
什么是地牢潜行?
What's a dungeon crawl?
说白了 他会探索这些地下世界
Basically, he explores these underground worlds,
和怪物、邪恶的巫师还有魔法师之类的搏斗
where he fights monsters, evil wizards, sorcerers and stuff.
但勇者迈克从不害怕
But Mike the Brave is never scared.
所以 每当我感到害怕或紧张时
So whenever I'm feeling frightened or nervous,
我只需要想象他在我身边 我就会感觉好很多
I just imagine that he's at my side, and I feel better.
也许下次你害怕的时候 你不需要这个啥先生
So maybe the next time you get scared, you don't need this Mr. Whatsit.
也许你只需要英雄霍莉
Maybe you just need Holly the Heroic.
英雄霍莉?
Holly the Heroic?
我本打算再等几年的 但是…
I was gonna to wait a few more years, but…
她是个神官 这意味着她拥有神力
She's a cleric, which means she has divine powers.
她可以施展保护咒语 来驱逐邪恶
She can cast spells of protection to ward against evil spirits,
还有更酷的 她可以开启空间传送门
and even cooler, she can cast a dimension door,
可以将你传送到任何你能想象出来的地方
which can teleport you to anywhere you visualize.
我是说 拜托
I mean, come on.
这个蹩脚的啥先生能做到这些吗?
Can this lame-o Mr. Whatsit do any of this?
不能
No.
她会保护你的 我保证
She'll keep you safe. I promise.
那是一种奇怪的感觉
It was this weird feeling.
像是我以前从没有过的感觉
Like something I really haven't felt before.
迈克认为这可能意味着也许维克那很接近了
Mike thinks it could mean that maybe Vecna's close,
意味着他终于再次出现了
that he's finally re-emerged.
如果他的确出现了 也许我们今晚就能找到他
And if he has, maybe we'll find him tonight.
你觉得呢 卢卡斯?
What do you think, Lucas?
对 我觉得我们这次一定能找到他
Yeah, I think we'll find him this time for sure.
你想播放录音带吗?
You wanna play the tape?
我去弄瓶可乐或是其他含咖♥啡♥因♥的东西
I'm gonna go grab a Coke or something caffeinated,
因为今晚会很漫长
because it's gonna be a long night.
你想来一瓶吗?
You want one?
不 我不用了 谢谢
No. I'm good. Thanks.
给麦克斯!
罗宾!
Robin!
摇滚罗宾!
Rockin' Robin!
好了 所以我有个好消息 还有个坏消息
Okay. So I have good news, and I have bad news.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
就像一个好朋友说过的 总是先公布坏消息
A good friend once said, "Bad news first, always."
所以我得取消今晚的约会
So I have to cancel our date tonight.
当然了
Of course.
但好消息是 我给我们在餐厅订了位
But the good news is I made us a reservation.
明晚八点 在恩佐餐厅
8:00 p.m. tomorrow night at Enzo's.
恩佐餐厅?好吧 我们怎么可能负担得起?
Enzo's? Okay, how exactly are we gonna be able to afford that?
你的意思是说我怎么负担得起?
You mean how am I going to afford it?
因为亲爱的 你一分钱都不用付
Because you, my dear, are paying for nothing.
那就更要问这个了
Double how, then?
我从他们刚推出去的死人身上偷了钱
I stole money off the dead guy they just wheeled out.
这一点都不好笑 他叫彭特加斯特先生
That's not funny. His name was Mr. Pentergast,
他是个特别好的人
and he was very nice.
也特别富有
And very rich.
罗宾… -听着 晚饭我请 好吗?
Robin… -Look, dinner's on me, okay?
但也许作为甜点 我能看到你戴着这顶帽子
But, uh, maybe for dessert, I could… I could see you in this hat,
全身上下只戴这顶帽子
and, like, only this hat.
我恨你
I hate you. I…
你这是故意的吗?
Was that on purpose?
绝对是的 -太性感了
Totally. -That's so sexy.
所以有没有办法能让你穿着这件小制♥服♥?
So, there any chance I could get you to wear this outfit?
但那是…
But that's…
那是谁?
Who is that?
该死
Shit.
罗恩山公墓
埃迪·曼森 去地狱受死吧
别担心 埃迪 总有一天他们会觉得无聊的
Don't worry, Eddie. Eventually they'll get bored.
清漆稀释剂
你应该更好地看管你的宠物 亨德森
You should really keep a better eye on your pets, Henderson.
外面很危险 可不能像这样孤身一人
It's dangerous out there. They shouldn't be left alone like that.
你好啊 怪胎 好久不见
Hey there, freak. Long time no see.
你好啊
Hiya.
有什么好笑的吗 亨德森?
Something funny, Henderson?
没有 我只是在想
No, I… I was just thinking.
在埃迪的最后一次战役中
In Eddie's last campaign,
我施行虹彩喷射 打败了维克那的首席侍僧
I defeated Vecna's lead acolyte by casting Prismatic Spray.
一个八面骰子掷出了七 紫色
One D8 turned up a 7. Violet.
你说的是大白话吗 怪胎?
Is that supposed to be English, freak?
紫色的虹彩喷射是最为致命的 你知道为什么吗?
Well, violet Prismatic Spray is the deadliest. You know why?
会导致失明
It causes blindness.
嘿!
Hey!
地狱火和你同归于尽 亨德森
Hellfire dies with you, Henderson.
今晚就是死期
And it dies tonight.
达斯汀 我是卢卡斯 听到吗?完毕
Dustin, this is Lucas. Do you copy? Over.
达斯汀 听到了吗?完毕
Dustin, do you copy? Over.
5万瓦 WSQK电台
达斯汀 你迟到一小时了 你搞得我们很紧张
Dustin, you're an hour late, man. You're making us nervous.
我们需要你来噪点电台
We need you here at the Squawk.
达斯汀 如果能听到 请回答 完毕
Dustin, if you can hear us, please respond. Over.
我刚和他妈妈通了电♥话♥ 她也没有他的消息
I got off the phone with his mom. She hasn't heard from him.
天啊 亨德森 -他会出现的 他总是会出现
Christ, Henderson. -He'll show. He always shows.
再试一次
Try him again.
请回答 达斯汀 你在吗?地球呼叫达斯汀
Come in, Dustin. Are you there? Earth to Dustin.
这是大事 朋友 别瞎玩了 我们不能一直等下去
This is serious, man. Quit playing. We can't wait around.
赶紧滚来噪点电台吧 -你好
Get your ass to the Squawk.
我们不能一直等下去 我们现在就需要你
We can't wait around. We need you here now.
这不好笑 你在吗?
This is not funny. Are you there?
达斯汀 你没事吧?
Dustin, is everything okay?
你觉得达斯汀没事吧? -达斯汀!
Do you think Dustin is okay? -Dustin!
希望如此
I hope so.
他今天表现得很奇怪
He was acting weird today.
怎么个奇怪法?
Weird how?
就很生气、害怕、鲁莽 不在状态
Just angry, scared, reckless. Not himself.
霍珀也一样
Hopper's the same.
不在状态
Not himself.
也许我们是被它影响到了 明白吗?
Maybe it's just getting to us, you know?
被困在这里 不知道维克那在哪里
Being… Being stuck in here, not knowing where Vecna is,
看不到尽头 我们真的快要撑不住了
no end in sight. I mean, we're really starting to lose it.
我们真的需要走走运了
I mean, we really need to catch a break.
也许我们会的 因为之前 威尔有了感觉
And maybe we will. Because earlier, Will had a feeling.
如果威尔有了感觉… -那就意味着些什么
If Will has a feeling-- -Then it means something.
所以 也许今晚 我们就会交好运 甚至会是我们最后一次潜行
So… So, maybe tonight's our break. Maybe even our last crawl.
我们找到维克那 我们一劳永逸地结束这一切
We find Vecna, and we end this once and for all.
然后呢?
And then what happens?
你是说在你彻底摧毁维克那之后?
You mean after you totally demolish Vecna?
在我的战役中 如果一个队伍赢了 之后他们就会过上幸福的生活
In my campaigns, if the party wins, then they all live happily ever after.
怎么过上幸福的生活?
Happily how?
好吧 通常情况下队伍不会回到他们当地的村庄
Well, usually what happens is the party doesn't return to their local village,
因为发生了太多事 他们见过了太多东西
because too much has happened. They've seen too much.
所以他们会出发去一片遥远的土地 一个和平的地方
So they travel to a faraway land, a… a peaceful land,
美丽的地方 有三个瀑布之类的
somewhere beautiful, with like three waterfalls or something,
然后他们一起重新开始
and they all start again, together.
你觉得我们也可以这样吗?
Do you think that could be real for us?
是啊 当然
Yeah, of course.
我是说 不包括三个瀑布那部分 但其他的东西 当然可以
I mean, not the three waterfalls part. But the other stuff, yeah, of course.
如果维克那死了 还有什么阻止我们这么做?
If Vecna's gone, then what's stopping us?
嘿 小情侣!警长就快准备好了
Hey, lovebirds! Chief's almost ready.
我们开干吧 来吧
Let's do this. Come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
给
Here.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表