剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
But you guys know Tom, Dick, and Harry, right?
真的吗?你们都没看过《大逃亡》?
Seriously? None of you have seen The Great Escape?
好吧 基本上是讲这些战俘的 好吗?
Basically, it's about these POWs, right?
他们被困在了就像这样的军营里
And they're stuck in a barracks just like this one.
他们需要逃跑 于是他们挖了些隧♥道♥
They need to escape, so they dig these tunnels,
管这些隧♥道♥叫做汤姆、迪克和哈利
and they call their tunnels Tom, Dick, and Harry.
他们必须把隧♥道♥藏起来 不被纳粹发现
They have to hide the tunnels from the Nazis.
于是把汤姆藏在阴暗角落里 把哈利藏在炉子下面
So they put Tom in this dark corner, and they put Harry under the stove,
把迪克藏在洗手间 就我个人而言 对我们的任务来说 我喜欢迪克
and they put Dick in the washroom. And personally, for us, I like Dick.
对不起 洗手间 其实我甚至都不喜欢…算了
Sorry. The washroom. I actually don't even… Never mind.
好吧 假设我们选迪克
Okay, say we go with Dick.
我们要怎么找到洗手间?
How do we find the washroom?
我们要怎么让孩子们去那里?
And how do we get the kids to it?
我们怎么知道维克那盯上了哪些孩子?
How do we know which kids are being targeted by Vecna?
我们利用内应 这个人要能进入军营
We use an inside man, someone who could get into the barracks,
测量到洗手间的距离 找出哪些孩子见过了啥先生
measure the distance to the washroom, find out which kids have seen Mr. Whatsit,
并以某种方式避开军方
and somehow avoid the military.
这计划是不错 但是不是有那么点…
Well, that's a lovely plan, but isn't it a tad…
《碟中谍》的感觉了
Mission Impossible-y.
对啊 我的意思是 迈克 你要找谁来做这件事?
Yeah. I mean, Mike, who are you gonna get to do this?
邦德?夏威夷神探?
Bond? Magnum?
不 我们想要的不是超级间谍
No, no, we don't want a superspy.
我们想要的恰恰相反 我们想要不会被怀疑的人
We want the opposite. We want someone no one would suspect.
一个可以来去自如 没人会问问题的人
Someone that could just walk in, no questions asked.
唯一一个军方没能抓走的孩子
The one kid the military failed to wrangle.
什么?
What?
西大门塔楼有两个步兵
Two grunts in the tower by the west gate.
东大门旁边的塔楼里还有一个
One more in the tower by the east gate.
地面上有一、二、三、四个
One, two, three, four on the ground.
我真希望你是对的 维克那就在里面
I hope to God you're right, and Vecna is in there,
因为我们可能会在试图闯入时就丧命
because we might just die trying to break in.
我是对的
I am right.
你不可能在所有事上都是对的 你的理论前后并不一致
You can't be right about everything. Your theories aren't exactly lining up.
为什么? -你听到了氪石的声音
Why not? -You heard kryptonite.
说明维克那如果在里面 他无法使用超能力
If Vecna's in there, he doesn't have his powers.
如果他无法使用超能力
If he doesn't have his powers,
他怎么可能参与了霍莉被绑♥架♥的事?
how could he have anything to do with Holly's kidnapping?
你可以在我杀死他之前问一问他
You can ask him before I kill him.
那个围栏有多高?
How high is that fence?
嘿 你不能去跳越那个围栏
Hey, you're not jumping that.
为什么不能?
Why not?
因为这不是训练 这是现实世界的情况
Because this is not training. This is a real-world situation.
屋顶是金属的
And that roof is metal.
如果跳的时候撞到 就会惊动整个该死的基地
You hit that on a jump, you're gonna alert the whole damn base.
如果我配合雷声的时间就不会
Not if I time it with the thunder.
是啊
Yeah.
七秒
It's seven seconds.
一、二、三、四、五、六…
One, two, three, four, five, six…
七
Seven.
行吧 你运气好
Okay. You got lucky.
霍珀 能听到吗?
Hopper, do you copy?
达斯汀! -完毕 我是达斯汀
Dustin! -Over. This is Dustin.
霍珀 能听到吗?我是达斯汀
Hopper, do you copy? This is Dustin.
嘿 我是霍珀 我听到了
Hey, hey, it's Hop. I copy.
该死!好的 他们还活着!
Holy shit! Okay. They're alive!
艾尔 问问艾尔的情况
El! Ask about El.
艾尔跟你在一起吗?完毕
El. Is El with you? Over.
对 我在 完毕
Yes. I'm here. Over.
好 耶 太棒了
Okay. Yay. Terrific.
我不知道有没有打扰你们做重要的事 但是…
I don't know if you're caught up in something important, but--
达斯汀! -跟我们碰头!
Dustin. Come on. -Meet us!
请来罗恩公墓教堂跟我们碰头
Meet us at Roane Cemetery church, please.
罗恩公墓 你们怎么会从那里联♥系♥我们?
Roane Cemetery. How the hell are you contacting us from there?
对 你们还不知道我们在颠倒世界里
Right. You don't know. We're in the Upside Down.
什么?
What?
长话短说 我们是在用我们的遥测追踪器追踪一个魔王
Long story short, we're here to track a Demogorgon using our telemetry tracker,
然后撞到了墙上 真的墙 史蒂夫的宝马卡住了
only to then hit a wall. Literally. Now, Steve's beamer is stuck,
所以我们需要艾尔用超能力把车弄下来
so we need El to come and pry it loose using her powers
这样我们就能继续搜索这个魔王
so we can resume the search for said Demogorgon
理论上就能带我们找到霍莉 我这么说你们能听明白吗?
which will, in theory, lead us to Holly. Does any of this make sense?
需要更多细节吗?有问题吗?有什么担忧吗?完毕
Do you need additional details? Questions? Concerns? Over.
你们撞到了墙上?
You hit a wall?
具体是什么样的墙?
What kind of wall, exactly?
有点…难以形容
Uh… it's a bit… hard to describe.
有点… -很大吗?
Sort of… -Huge?
恶心
Disgusting.
闻起来像亨德森的腋窝
Smells like Henderson's armpit.
我们也撞到了同样的东西 但不是在罗恩公墓
We hit the same thing, but not at the Roane Cemetery.
我们这个是在老哈根桥东南方向400米左右
We hit it a quarter mile southeast of the old Hagen Bridge.
那是镇子的另一边
That's the opposite side of town.
真有意思
Fascinating.
我们不知道那是什么 但我们认为霍莉在墙后面
We don't know what it is, but we think Holly's behind it.
不用尝试冲破了 你们过不去的
Don't bother trying to break through. You can't.
我们正在想解决办法
We're working on a solution.
南茜 -解决办法?什么样的办法?
Nancy. -Solution? What kind of solution?
等等 什么样的解决办法?霍珀!
Wait, what kind of solution? Hopper!
听着 我们需要保持无线电频道畅通 好吗?
Listen, we gotta keep the airwaves clear, all right?
我们会来找你们的 待在那里别动
We'll come get you. Just stay put.
你觉得他们安全吗?
You think they're safe?
跟我们比起来?是的
I mean, compared to us? Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
让我们看看训练有没有效果吧
Let's go see if that training has paid off.
你允许我跳了?
You're gonna let me jump?
走吧 不然我就要改变主意了
Let's go before I change my mind.
维克那的诅咒
Vecna's curse,
永远都不会消失
it never goes away.
永远都不会离开你
Never leaves you.
他每抓走一个受害者
With each victim that he took,
就会创造一扇新的大门
he created a new gate.
通往颠倒世界的大门?
A gate to the Upside Down?
他把我抓走时打开了第四扇 也是最后一扇大门
When he took me, he opened the fourth, final gate,
将霍金斯一分为二
splitting Hawkins in two.
等等 但是如果啥先生… 我是说亨利把你抓走了
Wait, but if Mr. Whatsit… I mean Henry, took you,
你怎么会在这里?
how are you here?
你的意思是 我为什么没死?
You mean, shouldn't I be dead?
没事 这个问题合情合理
It's okay. It's a fair question.
我绝对应该是死了
I definitely should be.
而且 有那么一瞬间…
And for a moment…
我的确死了
I was.
我不知道我离开了多久
I don't know how long I was gone.
但之后 我感觉到有东西在呼唤着我
But then I felt something… calling to me.
♪ Life could be dream ♪
♪ If I could take you up In Paradise up above ♪
♪ If you would tell me I'm the only… ♪
只演一晚 不要错过 门票只要50美分
One night only. Don't miss it. Tickets are only 50 cents.
换成你们书呆子的语言 就是两个25美分硬币
That's two quarters for you poindexters.
乔伊斯!这就是你那个愚蠢的剧? -你最好是去 哈林顿!
Joyce! This that stupid play of yours? -I better see you there, Harrington.
周五晚上?想得美
Friday night? You wish.
♪ Life could be dream ♪
好球 混♥蛋♥
Nice shot, jerk.
♪ If only all my precious plans Would come true ♪
不知为何 我出现在了另一个时间
Somehow, I was in another time.
霍金斯
Hawkins.
30年前
Thirty years ago.
时间旅行
Time travel.
只不过我本人并不在现场
Only, I wasn't actually there.
不是真的在场 我只是…
Not really. I was just…
观察者的身份?
an observer.
主演:小霍珀、凯伦
首次出演:亨利·克里尔
我就是在那时明白了
And that's when I understood.
我被困在了亨利的大脑里 他的记忆里
I was trapped inside Henry's mind, his memories.
就像是被邪恶的变♥态♥混♥蛋♥统治的
Like a nightmare prison world
一个噩梦般的监狱世界
ruled by an evil, psychopathic piece of shit.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表