剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
将军同志
Comrade-General.
我们接近了
We are close.
您能看到
You can see.
您能看到我们的进展
You can see our progress.
我们只是需要更多时...
We just need more ti--
给你一年时间
You have one year.
是 将军同志
Yes, Comrade-General.
苏茜 收到吗
*现在没人想了解你了*
*And nobody wants to know you now*
-*没人想让你看到...* -迈克
- *Nobody wants to show you-- *- Mike!
迈克 别闹了
Mike, stop! Stop!
-*如果你迷失而孤独* -迈克 别唱了
- *So if you're lost and on your own* - Mike! Stop!
迈克
Mike! Mike!
-*千万不要放弃* -别唱了
- *You can never surrender* - Stop!
-你不喜欢吗 -不
- What, you don't like it? - No!
别看狗 开你的锁
Don't look at the dogs, work the lock.
开锁 开锁 别看狗
Work the lock. Work the lock. Don't look at the dogs.
你看狗了
You looked at the dogs.
有时 一切都进行顺利
Sometimes everything goes exactly as planned.
至少留三英寸
Three-inch minimum!
门至少留三英寸
Leave the door open three inches!
一一 开门
El, open this door.
开门
Open the--
怎么了
What's wrong?
天呐 简直太逗了
My God, that was priceless!
你看到他的表情了吗
Did you see his face?
红得像番茄
It was like a tomato!
是啊 胖番茄
Yeah, a fat tomato.
-真希望你还在这里 -我知道
- I wish I was still with you. - I know.
我也希望
Me too.
但我们明天一早就见
But I'll see you tomorrow, all right? First thing.
那就明天
Tomorrow.
-你迟到了 -抱歉
- You're late. - Sorry!
-又迟了 -我们要错过开幕了
- Again. - We're gonna miss the opening.
如果你们还继续抱怨的话 快走
Yeah, if you keeping whining about it. Let's go!
"如果你们还继续抱怨的话"
"If you guys keep whining about it."
-别说话了 哥们 -我猜猜
- Just please stop talking, dude. - Let me guess.
你忙去了
You were busy.
是啊 真成熟 卢卡斯
Oh, yeah, real mature, Lucas.
"一一 真希望我们能一直亲热
"Oh, El, I wish we could make out forever,
再不跟朋友们玩了"
and never hang out with any of our friends."
卢卡斯 别闹了
Lucas, stop.
-威尔觉得好笑 -的确好笑
- Will thinks it's funny. - Because it is.
是啊 真好笑
Yeah, it's so funny that
我居然想跟女友度过浪漫时光
I want to spend romantic time with my girlfriend.
我也在跟我女友度过浪漫时光呢
I'm spending romantic time with my girlfriend.
借过 抱歉
Excuse us! Sorry! Sorry!
抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry!
-借过 抱歉 -抱歉
- Excuse me, I'm sorry. - Sorry.
小心点
Watch it!
是啊 小心点 书呆子
Yeah! Watch it, nerd!
你不是该睡觉了吗
Isn't it past your bedtime?
你不是该去死了吗
Isn't it time you died?
-疯子 -蠢蛋
- Psycho! - Butthead!
-购物狂 -屁脸
- Mall rat! - Fart face!
你可真成熟呢
Oh, now that was mature.
呆瓜 你的孩子来了
Hey, dingus, your children are here.
又来 不是吧
Again? Seriously?
快点
Come on, come on.
我发誓 如果有人知道了
I swear, if anybody hears about this--
我们死定了
We're dead!
安全
All clear.
看 卢卡斯 我们进来了
See, Lucas? We made it.
-我们错过了预告片 -还是赶上了 屁脸
- We missed the previews. - Still made it. Fart face.
-彩虹糖 -谢谢
- Skittles. - Thanks.
-拜托 -拜托
- Come on! - Come on!
搞什么
The hell?
好奇怪
That's weird.
那样没用 呆瓜
That isn't gonna work, dingus.
真的吗
Oh, really?
要有光
Let there be light.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
当然
Of course.
没事
Okay.
该死
Shit!
该死
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!
-怎么了 -快9点了
- Wh-- What's wrong? - It's almost 9:00.
-什么 -我们忘记重设闹铃了
- What? - We forgot to reset the clocks.
-昨晚停电了 不是吗 -该死
- The power went out last night, remember? - Oh, shit!
-等等 -不 我上班再吃
- Wait up. - Oh, no, I'll eat at work.
-我迟到了 -不
- I'm late. - No.
-你的脸 -好了
- Your cheek. - All right, all right.
-我得走了 回见 -好吧
- I gotta run. See you later. - All right.
恶心
Gross.
我看等你恋爱了
Well, I don't think you're gonna think
就不会觉得恶心了
it's gross when you fall in love.
我不会恋爱的
I'm not gonna fall in love.
好吧
Okay.
这是怎么了
What happened here?
我不知道
I don't know.
你能再开快点吗
Can you please drive faster?
你希望车坏掉吗
Do you wanna break down?
这玩意还能开就算我们走运了
We're lucky this thing still drives at all.
真的 乔纳森 我不能迟到
I'm serious, Jonathan, I can't be late.
是我们不能迟到
You mean we can't be late.
不 是我不能迟到
No, I mean I can't be late.
不管你做什么他们都喜欢你
They like you no matter what you do.
他们也喜欢你
Hey, they like you too.
是啊 他们喜欢我这个端咖啡机器
Yeah. They like that I'm a coffee delivery machine.
他们并不喜欢 或尊重我
They don't actually like me or respect me
是个活生生能呼吸有脑子的人类
as a living, breathing human with a brain.
等等 你只需要耐心点 好吗
Wait, you just-- you just gotta be patient, okay?
他们比较传统
They're set in their ways, you know?
但等他们意识到你是多有天赋的写手
But... once they realize what a gifted writer you are,
他们就会回心转意
they'll come around.
我现在真不需要乔纳森·拜耶斯的鼓励
I really don't need a Jonathan Byers pep talk right now.
你能不能 再开快点
Can you just... please drive faster?
好吧
Okay.
这里是金领袖 正在返回基地 收到吗 完毕
This is Gold Leader, returning to base. Do you copy? Over.
这里是金领袖 正在返回基地 收到吗 完毕
This is Gold Leader, returning to base. Do you copy? Over.
我重复 这里是金领袖
I repeart. This is Gold Leader,
正在返回基地 收到吗 完毕
returning to base. Do you copy? Over.
-我重复 这里是该死的金领袖 -达斯汀
- I repeart. This is goddamn Gold Leader-- - Dusty!
-怎么了 -放松 老天爷啊
- What? - Relax! For goodness' sake.
我在范围内 他们该回复的
I'm in range. They should be answering.
你走了一个月 亲爱的 或许他们...
You've been away a whole month, honeybun. Maybe they just...
忘了
forgot.
至少还有人欢迎我回来
At least someone's happy I'm home.
我是在做梦
It's just a dream.
你在做梦
You're dreaming.
停
Now!
深水炸♥弹♥
Cannonball!
马可
Marco!
波罗
Polo!
马可
Marco!
波罗
Polo!
马可
Marco!
波罗
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表