剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
我说了我不想看到你穿那件T恤
when I said I didn't wanna see you in that shirt.
你还告诉过我别再和你妈妈上♥床♥了
You also told me to stop screwing your mom,
那也并没有阻止我 对吧?
and that didn't stop me, did it?
有什么好笑的吗 亨德森? -放手
Something funny, Henderson? -Let go.
地狱火已经结束了 听到了吗?
Hellfire is over, you hear me?
放手
Let go.
否则呢?你打算怎么办?
Or what? What are you gonna do?
住手!安迪!住手!
Stop! Andy! Stop!
嘿!
Hey!
瞧瞧是谁 原来是叛徒来了
Well, well. If it isn't the traitor.
记得那次我妹妹狠狠踹了你的蛋蛋
Remember that time my sister kicked your balls so hard,
让你瘸了一个礼拜吗?
you limped for a week?
对 如果你再敢碰达斯汀
Yeah, if you touch Dustin again,
我会踹得更狠 让它们像装了水的气球一样爆开
I'll kick 'em so hard they'll pop like water balloons.
要我说 你就随便踹 让这个笨蛋没法繁殖
I say kick away. Stop this meathead from reproducing
让他独特的白♥痴♥风格无法进一步感染全世界
and further infecting the world with his unique brand of idiocy.
希望你带了换洗的衣服 亨德森 没人想看那玩意儿
Hope you brought a change of clothes. No one wants to see that shit.
你不能再激怒他们了
You've gotta stop provoking them, man.
所以这是我的错了?
Oh, so this is my fault?
为什么?就因为穿了这T恤? -你知道不只是因为T恤
For what? Wearing a T-shirt? -You know it's more than a T-shirt.
我不能像你们一样 原谅他们
I can't be like you and turn the other cheek
任凭他们散布他们关于地狱火和艾迪的鬼话
while they spread their bullshit about Hellfire, about Eddie.
艾迪压根就没在乎过
Eddie never gave a rat's ass
那些笨蛋怎么评价他 你也清楚
about what those mouth breathers were saying about him.
你知道他会在乎什么 找到并杀死维克那
What he would care about is finding and killing Vecna.
你真的觉得我不在乎这件事吗 迈克?真的吗?
Do you seriously think I don't care about that, Mike? Really?
我觉得你在打两场仗 你只能集中精神打一场
I think you're fighting two battles. You need to be fighting one.
迈克说得对 达斯汀 万一你受了重伤了怎么办?
Mike's right, Dustin. What if you get seriously hurt?
你在吸引别人的注意
You're drawing attention.
记住霍珀说的话 我们要保持低调
Remember what Hop said. We need to keep our heads down.
遵守规则 融入集体 -集中精神进行下一次潜行
Follow the rules. Blend in. -Stay focused on our next crawl.
你们听没听到自己都在说什么?
Do you even hear yourselves right now?
融入集体?遵守规则?我们从没做过这样的事
Blend in? Follow the rules? That's not what we've ever done.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
我们忠于自己
We stay true to ourselves.
我们也应该要忠于我们的朋友
We're supposed to stay true to our friends.
我们坚持正义 不惜一切代价
We stand up for what's right, no matter the cost.
你没听进去我们说的话 -不 你们没听进去
You're not listening to us. -No, you're not.
达斯汀!
Dustin!
难以置信 -让他去吧
Unbelievable. -Let him go.
失踪青少年 简·霍珀
来吧
Come on.
快!
Move, move!
你这小混♥蛋♥速度还挺快 是吧?
You're a fast little shit, huh?
不是她
It's not her.
又是一个受不了逃跑的 先生
Another goddamn burnout, sir.
把她抬走
Get her out of here.
该死!
Shit!
12分33秒
Twelve minutes, 33 seconds.
创下新纪录了
It's a new record.
所以呢?感觉如何?
So? How are we feeling?
还行
Okay.
还行?
Okay?
拜托 12分33秒!
Come on, that was 12:33!
还是慢了四秒
It's four seconds too slow.
往上爬的时候慢了一秒 木头那段又慢了两秒
I lost one second on the climb, two seconds at the log.
嘿 -我可以早一点跳过巴士
Hey. -I can make my bus jump sooner.
这样就可以多省下两秒 我就能跑进12分30秒了
That'll save me two more seconds. That gets me under 12:30.
艾尔 你不能对自己太苛刻
El, you have to take it easy on yourself.
你觉得亨利对自己不苛刻? -知道我怎么想吗?
You think Henry's going easy? -You know what I think?
我想我们还有一点华夫饼面糊
I think we still have some more of that waffle mix.
我觉得我们应该用一叠华夫饼庆祝这个新纪录
And I think we should celebrate this record time with a stack of those.
然后 也许我们可以一次性看很多集《迈阿密风云》
And then maybe we could watch a Miami Vice marathon.
我能打破这个记录 重置
I can beat the time. Reset it.
如果你太累了 你会受伤的
If you're tired, you're gonna injure yourself.
重置!
Reset it!
注意 军事检查站 准备停车
留神!
Heads up!
退后 大门必须始终保持关闭
嘿 你们好吗?
Hey, hey. How you doing?
奥斯汀·米尔巴吉 编号♥45289
Austin Millbarge, ID 4528-niner.
那就是我
That's me.
我对天发誓 这个愚蠢的东西根本都不存在
I swear to God, this stupid thing does not exist.
有人尝试再联♥系♥达斯汀了吗? -他关掉了对讲机
Can someone try Dustin again? -He turned off his walkie.
他最近是怎么了? -这说来就话长了
What's up with him lately? -Don't get me started.
是啊 别说了
Yeah, please don't.
嘿! -嗯?
Hey! -Huh?
找到了
Got it.
等一下 就在这里 没错
Wait, wait, wait. There it is, yeah.
远程收发器 是的
Remote radio head, yeah.
我们到底要在哪里能找到这个远程什么什么鬼的?
And, uh, where exactly are we gonna find this remote thingamajig?
我看不到
I don't see it.
就在上面的某个地方
It's up there somewhere.
一定是
It's gotta be.
所以我猜 得有个人爬到这大家伙最上面 然后…
So, I guess somebody's gotta climb to the tippy top of this bad boy and…
没有安全绳什么的 看起来有点危险
Without a harness or anything, it seems kind of dangerous.
换句话说 就是史蒂夫·哈林顿的工作
AKA job for good old Steve Harrington.
别用第三人称了 拜托
No third person, please. -All right.
我…
I, uh…
我觉得这可能是更适合乔纳森·拜尔斯的工作
I actually think this might be a better job for Jonathan Byers.
我可是天生的攀爬高手 伙计 我没问题的 拜尔斯 别放在心上
I'm like one quarter monkey, dude. I got this, Byers. Don't sweat it.
电压!
Uh, voltage!
除非你想被电死
Unless you wanna fry.
我知道 我不是白♥痴♥
Yeah, I know. I'm not an idiot.
哇 朋友 你在干什么?
Whoa, dude, what are you doing?
我没问题的 朋友 别放在心上
I got this, dude. Don't sweat it.
该死的…
Son of a…
为什么你一出现 他们就瞬间变成了原始人?
What is it about your presence that brings out their inner Neanderthal?
我以为食品杂货运送车要明天才来
I thought grocery delivery wasn't till tomorrow.
我也以为是
Me too.
加油啊
Ah, come on. Come on.
该死
Shit.
哇 -是啊
Whoa. -Yeah.
找到你了
Found ya.
屡试不爽
Never fails.
我修好了! -我修好了!
I fixed it! -I fixed it!
好吧
All right.
圣诞老人今天的袋子里装满了礼物
Santa's brought a full sack today.
一个新的遥测标签 这些东西稀罕到没人敢相信
A fresh telemetry tag. Scarcer than hen's teeth, these things.
足够的子弹和炮弹 霍珀可以发动一场小规模战争了
Enough bullets and shells for Hop to start a small war,
如果他想要的话
if he should so choose.
有人订了沙拉吗?
Anyone order a salad?
手榴弹沙拉?
Grenade salad?
我把手榴弹藏在生菜下面了 好的
I hid the grenades under the, uh, lettuce. Okay.
佳得乐 给艾尔充电
Gatorade for El's battery.
有人说了佳得乐吗?
Did someone say Gatorade?
给我一瓶 谢谢 -当然
Let me get one. Thanks. -Sure.
但我觉得和接下来这个可能不太搭…
But I don't think it's gonna go too well with…
花生酱!
peanut butter!
脆球!天啊 我想念这东西
Boppers! God, I missed these things.
谢谢
Thanks.
别担心 拜尔斯先生 我也给你准备了礼物
Don't worry, Mr. Byers. I got you a present too.
我知道你对爵士乐过敏
I know you're allergic to jazz,
但是你就试一试吧 我想你会觉得它很吸引人的
but just give it a whirl. I think you'll find it quite engaging.
还有给站长准备的 我提前来送货的原因
And for the station manager, the reason for my premature delivery.
预计抵达 22点
焚烧?今晚?但那也…
A burn? Tonight? But that's--
太早了 我知道 不管他们在颠倒世界里做什么
Too soon, I know. Whatever they're doing in the Upside Down
显然需要一次大量的资源补充
evidently needs serious resources.
这也太多货物了
That's a lot of cargo.
我觉得投放这么多物资至少得需要两个小时
I figure a supply drop this big takes two hours, minimum.
这就给霍珀足够的时间进行一次潜行
Which gives Hopper plenty of time for a crawl.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表