剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
Is everything okay?
是的 我们马上就出来
Yeah, we'll be out in a minute.
等等
Wait.
我觉得你也需要听一听这件事
I think you need to hear this too.
大家都需要听一下
Everyone does.
我…
I…
我还没有告诉过你们任何人这件事
I… I haven't told any of you this
因为…
because…
因为我不想要你们以不同的眼光看待我
Because I… I don't… I don't want you to see me differently.
但事实是…
But the truth is…
事实是我的确是的
The… The truth is I am.
我的确是不一样
I am different.
我只是…
I just…
我只是假装我和你们一样 因为我不想和你们不一样
I just pretended like I wasn't because… because I didn't want to be.
我想和其他人一样 我想像我的朋友一样
I wanted to be like everyone else. I wanted to be like my friends and…
我也的确像你们一样
And I am like you.
我几乎在所有方面都像你们一样
I'm like you in… in almost every way.
我们喜欢玩《龙与地下城》玩到深夜
We… We like playing D&D late into the night.
我们喜欢迈克家地下室的老人味道
And we like that old-person smell in Mike's basement.
我们喜欢骑自行车去梅尔瓦尔德买♥♥麦芽奶昔
And we… we like biking to Melvald's for malted milkshakes.
我们喜欢在树林里迷路
And we like getting lost in the woods,
在家庭影像商店里迷路 争论租什么影片看
and getting lost in Family Video and arguing about what to rent
然后第一百万次选择《巨蟒与圣杯》
and settling on Holy Grail for the millionth time.
我们喜欢在我们的爆米花里加上配了额外黄油的牛奶软糖
And… And we like Milk Duds in our popcorn with extra butter.
我们喜欢喝可乐配跳跳糖
And we like drinking Coke with Pop Rocks.
我们喜欢骑自行车比赛和交换漫画书
And we like bike races and trading comics
美国宇航局、史蒂夫·马丁和幸运符麦片 还有…
and NASA and Steve Martin and Lucky Charms and…
几乎所有东西都一样
Literally all the same things.
我只是…
I just… I just… I… I just…
我…
I…
我…
I…
我…
I…
我不喜欢女生
I don't like girls.
我的意思是…
I mean…
我的意思是我喜欢 但不像你们那样喜欢
I mean I do. Just… Just not like you guys do.
我暗恋过一个人
And I, uh, I had this… this crush on someone,
尽管我知道这个人和我不一样
even though I know… I know they're not like me.
但后来我意识到他只不过是我的塔米
But… But then I realized he's just my Tammy.
塔米的意思是重点从来都不是他
And by Tammy, I mean it was never about him.
而是我
It was… It was about me.
我本以为我终于能接受自己了
And I thought I was finally okay with myself,
但今天…
but… but then today…
今天维克那展示给我看了 如果我做这件事 会发生什么
Today Vecna showed me what would happen if I did this,
如果我告诉你们大家真♥相♥
if I told you guys the truth.
他向我展示了一个未来 而在这个未来里
He showed me a future, and in this future,
你们有些人只是担心我
some of you are just… are just worried for me.
担心我的人生会更加艰难
Worried that things will be harder for me.
这就让我觉得我有些不对劲的地方
And it just makes me feel like something's wrong with me.
于是我就把你们都给推开
So I… So I push you away.
而我们剩下的人就渐行渐远
And for the rest of us, we just drift apart more
越来越远 越来越远 直到只剩下我一个人
and more and more and more and more until I'm alone.
我知道这一切都还没发生 维克那也无法预知未来
And I know none of that has happened, and Vecna can't see into the future.
但他能看穿我们的想法 知道很多事
But he can see into our minds, and he knows things.
感觉好真实 感觉真的好真实
And it just felt so real. It felt so real.
威尔
Will.
你必须要听我说
You gotta listen to me.
这是永远都不会发生的
That will never ever happen.
你永远都不会失去我
You'll never lose me.
永远都不会
Ever.
好的 好
Okay. Okay.
你也永远不会失去我
And you'll never lose me.
还有我
Or me.
还有我
Or me.
还有我
Or me.
还有我
Or me.
还有我
Or me.
我猜你并不需要吐真剂 是吧?
Guess you didn't need truth serum, huh?
抱歉 这真的很糟糕 但你得过来拥抱我
Sorry. This sucks, but you're gonna have to hug me.
哦 麦克斯
Oh, Max.
就想象一下 我也在非常用力地拥抱你 好吗?
Just imagine I'm hugging you really tight, okay?
好
Okay.
艾尔
El.
我知道你足够强大 能打败维克那
I know you're strong enough to defeat Vecna.
但他可以退回到实体世界里
But he can retreat to the physical world,
我们也需要做好准备 在那里与他战斗
and we need to be ready to fight him there too.
我们有子弹和炮火 但这些都帮助不了那些士兵
We have bullets and fire, but none of that helped those soldiers.
我需要在场
I need to be there.
我准备好了
And I'm ready.
我准备好让他看看 我不再害怕了
I'm ready to show him I'm not afraid anymore.
确认了 安德森参与了巡逻 他们已经证实了这一点
That's a confirmation. Anderson's on that patrol.
全听清楚了 B1小队 保持监视 完毕
Solid copy, Bravo One. Maintain overwatch. Over.
嘿 麦康奈尔
Hey, McConnell.
今晚有我不知道的送货吗?
We got a delivery tonight I don't know about?
没有 二等兵
That's a negative, private.
你到底在干什么 伙计?
The hell are you doing, buddy?
表演时间到了 小甜心!
Showtime, Snookums!
朋友
Mellon.
哦 该死!
Oh, shit!
借过了!
Pardon me!
已通过第一道大门
First gate cleared.
有两个敌人 塔楼上 10点和11点方向
Two hostiles, towers, ten and eleven o'clock.
有趣的部分来了
Now comes the fun part.
快来! -快点!
Come on! Come on! -Come on! Come on!
快走!开车!
Go! Go! Drive!
耶!
Yeah!
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
大家都没事吧?大家都还好吗?
Everybody all right? Everybody okay?
是的 -你还好吗?大家都还好吗?
Yeah. -You all right? Everybody all right?
嘿 刚刚枪法不错
Hey, nice shooting back there.
你也是
You too.
我还以为那应该是最简单的部分
I kind of thought that that was supposed to be the easy part.
的确是的
It was.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
准备好了
Ready.
时间到了
It's time.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表