剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
就像坎马卓兹
Like Camazotz.
坎马…什么?
Cama… What?
坎马卓兹 《时间的皱折》里的
Camazotz. From A Wrinkle in Time.
从没读过 -读一读吧 很精彩
Never read it. -You should. It's amazing.
坎马卓兹是在它控制下的黑暗星球
Camazotz is like this dark planet that's under the control of IT,
它是一个没有肉体的邪恶巨型大脑
which is this giant, disembodied, evil brain.
总之 梅格的爸爸… 梅格是书中的主角
Anyways, Meg's dad… Meg's the main character.
…他被囚禁在了那里
…he gets taken prisoner there.
所以亨利有点像它 你就有点像梅格的爸爸
So, Henry's kinda like IT, and you're kinda like Meg's dad.
好吧 那…
Okay. Well…
我不知道梅格的爸爸会不会同意 但在我看来
I don't know if Meg's dad would agree, but the way I see it,
当你被囚禁在一个混乱的监狱世界里时
when you're a prisoner in a messed up prison world,
就真的只有几扇门可以选
you really only have a few doors open to you.
一号♥门 自尽
Door one, you take your own life.
二号♥门 认命
Door two, accept your fate.
要么就是三号♥门… -逃跑
Or door three… -You escape.
我选了三号♥门 -这似乎是最好的一扇门
I chose door three. -That seems like the best door.
于是我就一直在移♥动♥
So, I kept moving.
从一段记忆移♥动♥到另一段记忆
From memory to memory.
但是这地方是个迷宫
Only, this place is a maze.
我迷了路 晕头转向 晕头转向到
I became lost, turned around. I got so turned around,
又回到了最开始的地方
I actually ended up right back at the beginning.
我就是在那时听到了她的声音
And that's when I heard her.
我听到凯特·布♥什♥的声音
I heard Kate Bush.
她是你的朋友吗?
Is she one of your friends?
可以这么说吧
You could say that.
♪ Do you wanna hear About the deal that I'm making? ♪
音乐总能有办法找到你 即使是在最黑暗的地方
Music has a way of finding you, even in the darkest of places.
卢卡斯之前用它找到了我 引导我从维克那的大脑中跑出来
Lucas had used it before, to reach me, to guide me out of Vecna's mind,
回到了光明世界
back to the light.
♪ If I only could make a deal with God ♪
♪ And I'd get him to swap our places ♪
♪ Be runnin' up that road ♪
所以这个音乐是卢卡斯在现实世界给你播放的?
So, this music was coming from Lucas, from the real world?
即使过去了这么久
Even after all this time,
他依然没有放弃我
he hadn't given up on me.
如果你跟着这个音乐走
If you follow this music,
然后呢?
then what?
然后 它就会带我离开这里
Then it would lead me out of here.
回家
Back home.
至少我之前是这么以为的
At least, that's what I thought.
但后来…
But then…
一切都出错了
everything went wrong.
♪ Oh, come on, angel Come on, come on, darlin' ♪
♪ Let's exchange the… ♪
嘿!
Hey!
你到底在干什么?你不识字吗 孩子?严禁擅自闯入
What the hell are you doing? Can't you read, kid? No trespassing.
对 我看到了 警官
Right, I see that, officer.
只是…我学校的人都不见了
It's just… my school is missing.
禁区
走吧
Let's go.
快走
Move it.
我的妈呀!那是激光炮吗?
Holy shit! Are those laser blasters?
有可能哦
Might just be.
如果你不快点走 可能就会把你给炸死
And they'll blast you if you don't keep it moving.
孩子们 -抓不到我!
Boys. -Can't get me!
孩子们!
Boys!
好了 绝对不可以
All right. Absolutely not.
哇
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.
这位是查普曼二等兵 他怎么说你就怎么做
This is Private Chapman. You do exactly as he says.
你有任何问题 就来问他
You got any questions, direct them to him.
我该去哪里解手?
Where might I relieve myself?
破门杆
Breaking bar.
铲子
Shovel.
五副护目镜
Five safety goggles.
一个测距轮 还有…
A surveyor's wheel and…
先别急着鼓掌
Hold for applause.
圣诞老人的雪橇已经准备好迎接他的驯鹿了
Santa's sleigh is ready for his reindeer.
我们有固定的长椅、安全带、泡沫垫
We got built-in benches, seat belts, foam padding.
被绑♥架♥的孩子所需要的应有尽有
Everything a kidnapped child could desire.
泡沫垫?
Foam padding?
我们可不想要任何货物在运输过程中碰伤 对吧?
Don't want to break any eggs en route, now do we?
我进来了 能听到吗?重复 我进来了 能听到吗?
I'm in. Do you copy? Repeat, I'm in. Do you copy?
是的 对 我们能听到 你在哪里?
Yes, yes, we copy. We copy. Where are you?
厕所 最后一个隔间 从正门进来我用了45步
Bathroom. Back stall. 45 of my paces from the front entrance.
好样的 现在去把所有见过啥先生的人都找来
Good job. Now round up anyone who's seen Mr. Whatsit,
我们很快就到
and we'll be there soon.
记住了 你不是蠢蛋德瑞克 你是…
And remember, you're not Dipshit Derek. You're--
讨人喜欢的德瑞克
Delightful Derek.
故障
好吧 等你把门打开 我进去之后…
Okay, once you get that gate open, and I'm inside…
就由你领头 -没错
You lead. -That's right.
那你呢?
And you?
我会毁掉你的氪石 别担心
I will destroy your kryptonite. Don't worry.
好
Okay.
好了 加油吧 拜托了 你没问题的 你能行的
All right, come on. Come on, you got this. You got this.
等一下 你出手太早了
Wait. You're too early. You're too early.
老天啊
God.
对不起
Sorry.
你想害得你老爸心脏病发作吗?
You trying to give your old man a heart attack?
顺便说一句 干得好
Nice job, by the way.
霍珀?
Hop?
什么事?
Yeah?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢我什么?
For what?
谢谢你教我
For teaching me.
谢谢你信任我
And trusting me.
永远如此
Always.
报应之日已经来临
The day of reckoning has arrived.
考虑到这一点 啥先生派我来
With this in mind, I've been sent by Mr. Whatsit
召集被选中之人
to gather the chosen ones.
如果啥先生拜访过你 现在就告诉我
If you've been visited by Mr. Whatsit, speak now.
等到夜幕降临时 跟着我去厕所
And when night falls, follow me to the latrine,
我会带领你们去见我们的救世主 去安全的地方
and I will lead you to our savior, to safety.
德瑞克疯了
Derek's gone mental.
怪物就要来了 你们都会死的
The monsters are coming, and you're all gonna die.
德瑞克?
Derek?
你刚刚说的是亨利吗?
Were you talking about Henry?
德瑞克有消息了吗?
Any word from Derek yet?
还没有
Not yet.
再给他些时间吧 还没过多久
Just give him time. It hasn't been that long.
我只是无法释怀
I just can't get over the fact
全世界的命运寄托在该死的德瑞克·特恩鲍身上
that the fate of the world rests on Derek freakin' Turnbow.
当你照镜子的时候 镜子里的你是海豹突击队员吗?
When you look in the mirror, do you see a Navy SEAL looking back at you?
有时候人们需要有人相信他们
Sometimes people need someone to believe in them.
然后他们就能做出惊人的事情
And then they can do amazing things.
你妈妈和罗宾似乎相处得更好了
Your mom and Robin are getting along better.
毕竟妈妈吓跑了那个魔王
Well, it didn't hurt that Mom scared off that Demo.
救了罗宾一命 救了所有人
Saved Robin's life, everybody's life.
所以当你妈妈拿着斧头的时候
So, when your mom, when she had her axe,
你能看到她?通过魔王的眼睛看到她那种?
you could see her? Like, through the Demo's eyes?
对 我离集体意识特别近
Yeah. And I was so close to the hive,
就好像我能感觉到它的感受 它的那种愤怒
it's like I could feel what it was feeling, like this anger.
但我自己也还在里面
That I was still in there too.
我很害怕 很担心我妈妈
And I was afraid. I was afraid for my mom.
你想要保护她 -对 但我做不到
You wanted to protect her. -Yeah. But I… I just couldn't.
就像是在看一部关不掉的恐怖电影
It was like this scary movie you just can't turn off.
芝麻开门
Open sesame.
好吧 玩得开心
Well, have fun.
谢谢
Thanks.
你确定你没有吗? -没有什么?
Are you positive you didn't? -Didn't what?
把恐怖电影关掉
Turn off the scary movie.
保护你妈妈 而不是反过来
Protect your mom, not the other way around.
无意冒犯 我知道她很厉害 但你懂的
No offense. I know she's badass and everything, but you know.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表