剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
难怪医生们都搞不明白 麦克斯从来没有昏迷过
No wonder the doctors are so clueless. Max was never in a coma.
她处于恍惚状态
She was in a trance.
就像威尔一样 就像霍莉一样
Just like Will. Just like Holly.
我突然想明白了 就像被惠特尼·休斯顿的高音击中了
It is hitting me like a Whitney Houston high note.
如果他们的思想…
What if their minds…
都在同一个地方呢?
are all in the same place?
在维克那的大脑中
In Vecna's mind.
被囚禁着
Imprisoned.
至少他们之前是这样
At least, they were.
如果威尔是对的
If Will's right,
那么麦克斯和霍莉现在正在越狱
then Max and Holly are now making a prison break.
如果她们成功了
And if they succeed,
她们会回到自己的肉身
they will return to their physical bodies,
麦克斯就会复活
and Max will come back to life.
而她们真正意义上一直处在维克那的脑海里
And they'll have been in Vecna's mind, literally.
她们会知道一切 她们会知道威尔在哪里
They'll know everything. They'll know where Will is.
孩子们在哪里 -甚至可能知道他在计划什么
Where the kids are. -They might even know what he's planning.
那就是终局了 -地球的命运很可能掌握在
That's endgame. -The fate of the planet may very well rest
你昏迷的女友还有你的小妹妹手中
in the hands of your comatose girlfriend and your baby sister.
值得再试一次 对吧?
It's worth one more shot, right?
你能开车吗? -不能合法驾驶
Can you drive? -Not legally.
足够了 开乔伊斯的车 别被警♥察♥拦下
Good enough. Take Joyce's car. Do not get pulled over.
去找麦克斯 我和威尔待在一起
Get to Max. I'll stay with Will.
好
Okay.
你还记得这个地方吗…
Do you remember this place…
威廉?
William?
有没有让你想起了一些…
Does it… bring back…
回忆?
memories?
麦克斯 霍莉
Max, Holly…
她们逃走了 是吧?
They got away, didn't they?
断腿有没有拖累你的脚步?
Did the leg slow you down?
你以为自己很聪明 是不是?
You think you are clever, don't you?
但记住了 我才是那个人
But remember, I am the one.
邀请你进来的那个人
The one who invited you in.
你是我的载体
You were my vessel.
我的间谍
My spy.
我的建筑工人
My builder.
建筑工人?
Builder?
你觉得隧♥道♥是怎么来的 威廉?
How do you think the tunnels came to be, William?
是你造的
You built them
在你每天晚上睡觉时建造出来的
each and every night you slept.
你的身体里有很多力量
There is much power within you.
但别弄错了 孩子
But make no mistake, boy.
这些都是我的力量
They are my powers,
而这力量比以往任何时候都更强大
and they are stronger than ever before.
强大得多
Much stronger.
现在 终于到了这一刻
Now, at last, it is time.
是时候让我的载体们带领我们走向一个新的世界
Time for my vessels to lead us to a new world.
一个更美好的世界
A better world.
可惜你的世界永远不会存在
Too bad your world will never exist,
因为你的一个载体到了麦克斯手上
now that Max has one of your vessels.
总有办法把狐狸从洞穴里引出来的 威廉
There are ways to smoke a fox from its den, William.
而你会帮助我
And you are going to help me.
你要再帮我
You are going to be my spy
做最后一次间谍
one last time.
不
No.
想都别想
Never.
你越反抗…
The more you resist…
就会越痛苦
the more this will hurt.
愚蠢
Stupid.
嘿! -你在做什么?
Hey! -What are you doing?
看看他还在不在
Seeing if he's still out there.
他不在 -你怎么知道?
He's not. -How do you know?
因为他知道他没法进来抓我们 走吧
Because he knows he can't get us in here. Let's go.
他说情况发生了变化 还有其他方法
He said that things had changed, that there were other ways.
对 他满嘴胡话 你现在应该已经知道这一点了
Yeah, and he's totally full of shit. You should know this by now.
那我们应该怎么办?什么都不做?认命?
So we're supposed to what? Just do nothing? Accept our fate?
不 我们屁都不认
No, we're not accepting shit.
我们只是活下去 等着被救
We're just staying alive until we're rescued.
被十一救? -嗯哼
Rescued by Eleven? -Mm-hmm.
你怎么知道那是她?
How do you know that was even her?
除非你还认识其他有超能力
Unless you know somebody else with psychic powers
能远程潜入维克那的大脑
who's able to remotely infiltrate Vecna's mind,
击退他、透过他和我们沟通叫我们逃跑的人 那一定就是艾尔
fight him off, communicate through him to tell us to run, then it had to be El.
也就是说她知道我们在这里 她会来救我们出去的
Which means she knows we're here, and she'll come and she'll save us.
好了 你能不能别再踱步了?
Now, can you please stop pacing?
说真的 你开始让我想到你哥哥了
Seriously, you're starting to remind me of your brother.
谢谢
Thank you.
说起来 亨利为什么不能进来?
Why can't Henry come in here anyway?
我不知道
I don't know.
你已经无所事事两年了
You've had two years with nothing to do.
你一定有你的理论
You must have a theory.
如果我们只是在等待 不如就聊聊吧
If we're just waiting, we might as well talk.
这座监狱… -坎马卓兹
This prison… -Camazotz.
坎马卓兹 当然
Camazotz. Sure.
是由亨利的记忆组成的 对吧?
It's made up of Henry's memories, right?
包括这个山洞
Including this cave.
所以我觉得
So I figure it's like,
我不知道 出于某些原因 这段记忆
I don't know, a memory that, for whatever reason,
是亨利不想面对的
Henry doesn't want to face.
某种创伤性的记忆
Something traumatic.
只不过这里没有任何哪怕是有一丁点吓人的东西 所以…
Except there's nothing in here that is even remotely scary, so…
也许不是
maybe not.
不论如何 这是我的理论
Anyway, that's my theory.
我很喜欢
I like it.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果你说的是对的
And if you're right,
也许我们可以通过这段记忆逃走
maybe we can escape through this memory.
什么? -好吧 所以…
What? -Okay, so…
我的房♥子、你的阁楼 那些也都是能让我们
My house, your attic, those were traumatic memories too,
逃离坎马卓兹的创伤性的记忆
and they led us out of Camazotz.
所以 也许亨利的记忆也可以
So maybe Henry's memory can too.
首先 就像我说的 这里什么都没有
First of all, there's nothing in here, as I said.
第二 我们的回忆不只是创伤性的
Secondly, our memories weren't simply traumatic.
而是亨利偷走我们思想那一瞬间的记忆
They were memories of the precise moment that Henry stole our minds.
他不能偷走自己的思想 对吧?
And he can't steal his own mind, can he?
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
因为那根本说不通
Because that makes no sense.
这里的一切都说得通吗?
And everything in this place makes sense?
我是说
I mean,
也许有个…
maybe there's like a…
秘密通道之类的
a secret passageway or something.
是啊 对 我完全忘了关于秘密通道的事
Right, yes, I totally forgot about the secret passage.
那外面呢?
What about out there?
沙漠 很多沙子
Sand. Lots of sand.
你搜过了吗? -是的
You've searched it? -Yes.
全部? -绵延好几公里
All of it? -It goes on for miles.
所以你没有
So, no.
你不能出去
You are not going out there.
霍莉 我们要待在这里等十一来救我们 就这么定了
Holly, we're staying here, and we wait for Eleven, end of story.
我不认为亨利说还有其他方法可以接近你是在虚张声势
I don't think Henry was bluffing when he said there's another way to get to you.
我们得在那发生之前想办法离开这里
We have to find a way out of here before that happens.
你来吗?
You coming?
还是你要让一个孩子在无人看管的情况下走进沙漠?
Or are you gonna let a child head into the desert unsupervised?
我收回我的话
I take it back.
你不是让我想到你哥哥了 你就是他
You don't remind me of your brother. You are your brother!
乔伊斯?
Joyce?
有人给殡仪馆打过电♥话♥吗?
Did someone call the funeral home?
迈克
Mike.
艾尔!
El!
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表