剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
Okay, all right, let me give you a hint.
你、贝利先生的房♥间、安定类药物
You, Mr. Bailey's room, benzos.
好吧 想起来了吗?
Well, does it ring a bell yet?
罗宾 你得开始告诉我 你到底是怎么了 现在就告诉我
Robin, you've gotta start telling me what is going on with you right now.
好了 麦克斯 该回家了
Okay, Max, time to come home.
我觉得我们已经搜索得够久了
I think we've been at this long enough.
我们只搜索了很小一部分
We've searched an inch of this place.
你终于明白我的意思了
At last, you get my point.
我不知道在这里搜寻了多久 但花费了太多时间
I've spent I don't know how long searching out here, but too long.
你不会突然发现一些我没有发现的东西的 好吗?
You're not gonna just suddenly find something that I haven't, okay?
我哥哥有没有跟你说过关于艾瑞克叔叔的事?
Did my brother ever tell you about Uncle Eric?
艾瑞克叔叔?
Uncle Eric?
他是金属探测爱好者 你知道那是什么吗?
He's a metal detectorist. Do you know what that is?
他喜欢寻找金属
He searches for metal.
对 用他的金属探测器
Yeah, with his metal detector.
寻找死人留在地下的超古老的宝藏之类的东西
Looking for super old treasures and stuff that dead people have left in the ground.
总之 他最喜欢找的地方是印第安纳海滩游乐园
Anyway, his favorite place to search is Indiana Beach Amusement Park.
他在那里找了很多年
I mean, he searched there for years,
但他都只找到过一堆廉价的小玩意儿
but all he ever found was a bunch of cheap trinkets.
然后有一天他打开报纸 砰!头版头条
Then one day, he opens up the newspaper and boom, front page,
某个游客偶然发现了一个锡罐
some random tourist found a tin can
装满了价值数百万美元的金银硬币
filled with gold and silver coins worth like millions of dollars.
好吧 让我猜猜看 在这种情况下 我是艾瑞克叔叔
Right, so let me guess, in this scenario, I'm Uncle Eric…
而我是那个游客
And I'm the tourist.
太蠢了
So stupid.
“M”标记地点
"M" marks the spot.
你要去哪里? -我有个主意
Where are you going? -I have an idea.
什么主意? -等走近一些我再告诉你
What idea? -I'll show you when we're closer.
霍莉! -你说了你想回去
Holly! -You said you wanted to go back.
我们这就回去了
Well, we're going back.
各位 如果你们能听到 我们来了 再说一遍 我们来了
Guys, if you can hear us, we're coming. I repeat, we're coming.
史蒂夫 慢点!我们爬得越高就越危险
Steve, slow down! The higher we go, the more dangerous it gets.
那就更有理由加快速度了
All the more reason to speed up.
要是我们死了 更帮不上他们 史蒂夫!
We're no use to them if we're dead. Steve!
就像我刚才说的…
As I was saying…
拜托!
Come on!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
几层楼下面 有个士兵看起来是把门给割开的
A few floors down, it looked like one of those soldiers cut through that door.
小心
Watch out.
该死!退后!
Shit! Get back!
该死!
Shit! Shit!
天啊!
Oh, God!
太可恶了!
Holy shit!
桌子!到桌子那里去!
The table! Get to the table!
现在怎么办?
Now what?
救命!
Help! Help!
救命! -史蒂夫!
Help! Help! -Steve!
救命! -嘿!救命!
Help! Help! -Hey! Help!
救命! -救命!
Help! Help! Help! -Help! Help! Help!
就快准备好了
Almost ready out here.
艾尔会解决的
El's gonna fix this.
她会解决问题的
She's gonna fix it.
那是我出的主意 霍珀
It was my idea, Hop.
那是…
It was…
我的主意 让他进去
my idea for him to go in there.
我不知道 我只是想着也许
I don't know. I just thought maybe,
发生了这么多事 在我看到他做了那么多事之后…
after everything that happened, after everything I saw him do, that…
我开始觉得也许一直以来
I started thinking maybe all this time
我一直那么努力地保护他
that I've been trying so hard to protect him,
其实都是在拖他后腿
I've really just been holding him back
因为我没有倾听他说话
by not listening to him,
没有相信他
not trusting him.
所以如果我…
And so if I just…
我不知道 如果我相信他并放手
I don't know. If I just believed and let go,
我不知道 说不定这一切都能解决 而且…
that, I don't know, somehow this could all work out. And…
感觉我做的每一个选择都是错的
It's like every choice that I make is wrong.
我知道
I know.
我的意思是 你可以让他们去应付他们可能还没准备好应付的情况
I mean, you can push them into situations they might not be ready for.
你可以像我 你也可以保护过度
You can be like me, and you can be overprotective,
他们会因为这个而怨恨你
and they just resent you for that.
乔伊斯 为人父母的乐趣之一…
Joyce, one of the joys of being a parent…
就是你这一生会都会不断地被提醒
is that you'll have a constant reminder your whole life
你所做的每一个选择
that every choice you've made
都是错的
has been wrong.
不是你的错 乔伊斯
It's not on you, Joyce.
不是你的错
It's not on you.
看起来挺不错的 穆雷帮你找的?
That looks nice. Murray find that for you?
对
Yeah.
圣诞老人很有品位
Santa Claus has good taste.
嘿 在噪点电台的时候
Hey. Back at the Squawk,
卡莉说了些奇怪的话
Kali, she said something weird
她说就算我们杀了亨利 这一切也不会结束
about this not being over even if we kill Henry.
你知道她在说什么吗?
Do you know what she's talking about?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
我应该把它加热一点
I should warm this up.
好吧 如果不重要的话 霍珀为什么那么生气?
Okay, well, if it doesn't matter, then why was Hop so angry at her?
没什么 迈克 真的
It's nothing, Mike, really.
朋友之间不说谎话 -我没有说谎
Friends don't lie. -I'm not lying.
你在逃避 那是作弊 我只是想帮忙
You're avoiding. That's a cheat. I just want to help.
你帮不上忙 在这件事上帮不上忙
You can't help. Not with this.
让我来评判吧
Let me be the judge of that.
艾尔 拜托
El, come on.
颠倒世界里有一个实验室
There's a lab in the Upside Down.
他们要重启爸爸的项目
They're restarting Papa's program.
制♥造♥新的数字
Trying to make new numbers.
军队吗?
The military?
好吧
Okay.
那我们杀了维克那之后 我们就摧毁这个新的实验室
So, after we kill Vecna, we destroy this new lab.
结束这个项目 就像是支线任务
End the program. Like a side quest.
迈克 不 你不明白
Mike, no, you don't understand.
他们不需要实验室来创造新的数字
They don't need a lab to make new numbers.
亨利的血
Henry's blood.
在我体内流淌
It's in me.
我不是怪物
I'm not a monster.
我现在知道这一点了
I know that now.
但有了我和我的血
But with me, with my blood,
他们就可以制♥造♥出更多怪物
they can make more monsters.
他们就可以制♥造♥出更多的亨利
They can make more Henrys.
军方永远都会找你的
The military will always be looking for you.
我们一直都知道这一点 所以我们不会待在霍金斯
We've always known that. Which is why we aren't staying in Hawkins.
等这件事结束 我们就离开
When this is all over, we're leaving.
跑到某个遥远的地方去 记得吗?
Escaping to some far off land. Remember?
一个他们找不到我们的地方
Somewhere where they can't find us.
至少有一个瀑布的地方
Somewhere where there's at least one waterfall.
迈克
Mike.
这可不像你游戏里的那些战役
This isn't like one of your campaigns.
你没有办法书写结局
You don't get to write the ending.
这次不行
Not this time.
也许我是不行
Maybe I don't.
但我们可以
But we do.
你、我、卢卡斯、威尔和达斯汀
You, me, Lucas, Will, and Dustin.
因为这是我们的故事
Because this is our story.
首先要做的就是把威尔救回来
And it starts with getting Will back.
麦克斯
Max.
你知道你不需要用单筒望远镜了吧?那就是我的洞穴
You realize you don't need your spyglass anymore? That's my cave.
对
Yep.
而且你没取下镜头盖
Also, the cap is still on.
对
Yep.
你看看
Look.
不要取下镜头盖
Cap on.
好吧 很黑
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表