剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
And he sent them after her.
它们去抓她了 在霍金斯
They're coming for her. In Hawkins.
艾尔! -艾尔 怎么了?
El! -El, what's up?
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
艾尔 怎么了?
El, what's wrong?
他没事吧?
Is he all right? -Yeah.
维克那要杀了麦克斯
Vecna's going to kill Max.
我们得立刻去医院
We have to get to the hospital right now.
嘿!你们是聋子还是怎么的?她在戒断
Hey! Are you deaf or what? She's in withdrawal.
我没有 -知道那是什么意思吗?
I am not. -You know what that means?
她需要去医院 而不是去监狱
She needs to be in a hospital, not a prison.
你们瞧瞧?她现在就在医院里
Would you look at that? She's in a hospital.
这里是霍金斯 小护士 不是我们遇到的第一个瘾君子了
This is Hawkins, Candy Cane. Not our first junkie.
医院停电了
Power outage in a hospital.
老人家可要遭罪了 与我们无关
Can't be good for Granny. Not our problem.
你们不明白 我们得立刻撤离
You don't understand. We need to evacuate.
我们什么都不需要做 继续往前走 瘾君子
We don't need to do shit. Keep moving, junkie.
我不是瘾君子
I'm not a junkie.
如果我们不让所有人立刻离开这里
If we don't get everyone out of here right now,
我们都会死的
we are all going to die.
不管你说什么 都绝对不可能
There is nothing you can say on God's green earth
让你逃脱坐牢的命运 所以你就别费力气了
that is going to keep you out of a cell. So save your junkie breath.
我们需要撤离 -我其实什么都不需要做
We need to evacuate. -I actually don't need to do shit.
妈呀!
Holy shit!
快跑!
Run!
它们不是冲着我们来的
They're not after us.
嗯?什么?
Huh? What?
它们不是冲着我们来的 你知道还有其他出口吗?
They're not after us. Do you know another way out?
地下室 通往员工停车场
The basement. The basement! It leads to staff parking.
好
Okay.
拜托 卢卡斯 接电♥话♥ 快接电♥话♥
Come on, Lucas, pick up. Pick up.
接电♥话♥ 快接电♥话♥ 你在干什么?
Pick up. Pick up. What are you doing?
它们能听懂英文吗? -不能
Can those things understand English? -No.
那就不需要保密了 -什么?
Then this doesn't need to be private. -What?
卢卡斯 我是罗宾 一个魔王朝着你那边去了
Lucas, it's Robin. A Demo is headed your way.
听到了吗?一个魔王正朝你过去 你得立刻把麦克斯救出来
Do you hear me? A Demo is headed your way. You need to get Max out of there now.
搭电梯 它们在楼梯间里
Take the elevator. They're on the stairwell.
我们地下室见
We'll meet you in the basement.
拜托
Come on. Come on.
该死
Shit.
该死 快点!
Shit. Come on!
可恶!
Goddamnit!
它没有松动
It's not budging.
我们就只能试一试了 好吗?
We're just gonna have to try, okay?
来吧
Come on.
你还好吗?
You good?
我没问题 -好的
I… I'm good. -Okay.
我需要你抓住我的手 好吗? -好的
I need you to grab my hand, okay? -Okay.
哇!天啊!
Whoa! Jesus!
好 它们来了
Okay. They're coming!
我们得走了 -走哪边?
We gotta go! -Which way?
这边!到底是怎么回事?
Here! What the hell is going on?
这边! -它们怎么找到我们的?
Here! -How are they finding us?
我不知道 但我们得赶紧离开这里
I don't know, but we gotta get out of here.
好 来吧
Okay. Come on.
来吧 走了 -快走
Come on. Let's go. -Go, go, go.
来吧 把门关上!
Come on. Shut the door. Shut the door!
糟糕 -快走!继续走!
Oh, shit. -Go! Just keep going!
来吧 -可恶!
Come on. -Damn it!
我们得走了!
We gotta go!
门!把门打开! -快!
The door! Open the door! -Go, go, go!
该死 这边 各位!来吧!来啊!
Shit. This way, guys! Come on! Come on!
趴下!
Get down!
♪ If I only could… ♪
我真的很抱歉我以为你是个瘾君子
I'm really sorry I thought you were a druggie.
我很抱歉对你撒谎 时间长得已经是可笑的程度
I'm sorry for lying to you for, like, a ludicrously extended period of time.
我声明一下 恩佐餐厅的事我没有撒谎
For the record, I wasn't lying about Enzo's.
如果发生奇迹 我们活了下来 我会带你去
And if by some miracle we survive this, I am going to take you there,
我们还会点甜品 好吗?
and we are getting dessert. Deal?
♪ Unaware I'm tearin' you asunder ♪ ♪ Yeah, yeah, yo ♪
♪ There is thunder in our hearts ♪
♪ It's you and me ♪
我们得把它关掉
We have to turn it off.
不可以 我们不能关掉 不 不行 麦克斯要回来了
We can't. We can't. No. No. Max is coming back.
我们必须要关掉
We have to.
她要回来了
She's coming back.
♪ Come on, darlin' ♪
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
走! -好
Go.
好了
Okay.
你准备好回家了吗 游客?
You ready to go home, tourist?
是的
Yeah.
♪ If I only could make a deal with God ♪
♪ I'd get him to swap our places ♪
♪ Be runnin' up that road ♪ ♪ Be runnin' up that hill ♪
♪ If I only could make a deal with God ♪
♪ I'd get him to swap our places ♪
♪ Be runnin' up that road ♪ ♪ Be runnin' up that hill ♪
♪ Be runnin' up that building ♪
氧气 易燃
烘干温度 热
♪ Let's exchange the experience ♪
卢卡斯
Lucas.
霍莉 等等
Holly. Wait.
你不能跟我走
You can't come with me.
什么?这是什么意思?
What? What do you mean?
这条路通向我
This way leads to me,
我的身体 不是你的身体
to my body, not yours.
你必须找到你自己的路
You have to find your own way.
怎么做?我没有凯特·布♥什♥ 我都不知道凯特·布♥什♥是谁
How? I don't have Kate Bush. I don't even know who Kate Bush is.
你不需要凯特·布♥什♥就能离开这里
You don't need Kate Bush to get out of here.
到头来 我其实也不需要
Turns out, I don't either.
音乐不是唯一回去的方式
Music isn't the only way back.
你只需要一个能将你与现实世界与你的家联♥系♥起来的东西
You just need something that connects you to the real world, to home.
强大的东西
Something powerful,
有意义的东西
meaningful.
卢卡斯 他在医院里牵着我的手时候
Lucas, when… when he took my hand in the hospital,
我能感觉到 就在这里
I could feel it. Right here.
但我在这里也感觉到了
But then I could also feel it in here.
但我没有男朋友
But I don't have a boyfriend.
你不需要男朋友
You don't need a boyfriend.
你只需要一样对你来说很特别的东西
You just need something that's special to you,
让你有安全感的东西
something that makes you feel safe,
能带给你力量 带给你希望的东西
something that brings you strength, something that gives you hope.
英雄霍莉
Holly the Heroic.
她现在就和你在一起
She's here with you now.
但她在现实世界里也和你在一起
But she's also with you in the real world.
无论你在哪里 你只需要跟着她回家就行了
Wherever you are, all you have to do is follow her home.
怎么做?
How?
你就…试着记起她对你意味着什么
Just… try and remember what it is that she means to you.
她没有什么重要的意味
She doesn't mean anything important.
她只是个玩具
She's just a toy.
如果她只是个玩具 你为什么去哪里都带着她?
If she's just a toy, why do you always carry her with you?
迈克
Mike.
他说她拥有神力 她从不害怕
He said that she had divine powers and that she never gets scared,
所以如果我害怕了 我可以…变成她
and so if I ever got scared, I could just… become her.
但我一直在努力 从来没有成功过
But I keep trying, and it never works.
不管我做什么 我依旧是我
No matter what I do, I'm still me.
需要讨厌的夜灯才敢睡觉的女孩
The girl who needs a stupid night-light.
我妈妈被袭击时 我救不了她
When my mom was attacked, I couldn't save her.
我连自己都救不了
I couldn't even save myself.
霍莉 退后!
Holly, get back!
我就呆站在那里
I just stood there.
然后当亨利攻击你的时候…
And then when Henry attacked you…
住手!
Stop!
我又呆站在那里 毫无英勇之处
I stood there again. There's nothing heroic about that.
在那些时刻 你什么都做不了 霍莉
There was nothing that you could do in those moments, Holly.
我是说 你是惠勒家的人 你很聪明
I mean, you're a Wheeler. You're smart.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表