剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
It's pretty damn spectacular.
我们得把它炸掉都有点可惜了
It's almost too bad we have to blow it all up.
我的老天奶啊
Mother of God.
吉姆 能听到吗
Jim, do you, uh, copy?
是的 对 听到了
Yeah, yeah, copy.
我有好消息 也有坏消息
Well, I got some good news, bad news.
好消息是我们的理论是正确的
Uh, good news is our theory was correct.
一颗巨大的行星 正在冲着我们降落下来
A giant planet is descending upon our heads.
坏消息是我们的理论是正确的
The bad news is our theory was correct.
一颗巨大的行星 正在冲着我们降落下来
A giant planet is descending upon our heads.
我们还有多少时间 - 没多少时间了
How long do we have? - Not long.
女超人最好已经快接近了
Supergirl better be close in there.
加油 艾尔
Come on, El.
所以这就是现在 正在无底深渊里的维克那
So this is Vecna, right now in the Abyss?
你不必低声细语的 但没错
You don't have to whisper, but yes.
好吧 那我们为什么 不干脆就在这里杀了他
Okay, so why don't we just kill him right here?
他看起来可是相当的脆弱
I mean, he seems pretty damn vulnerable.
我们在这里伤害不了他
We can't hurt him here.
我们必须进入他的大脑
We have to enter his mind.
这里不是他的大脑 - 不是
Isn't this his mind? - No.
是我的 - 什么
It's my mind. - What?
稍等
Hold on.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
好极了
Oh, great.
我真的很怀念这一切
I've really missed this.
霍珀
Hop.
无底深渊在移♥动♥了
The Abyss is moving.
我们离亨利家有多近 - 不近
How close are we to Henry's house? - Not close.
有多不近 - 我不确定
How not close? - I'm not sure.
你不是说你对他的大脑了如指掌吗
You said you know his mind backwards and forwards.
是的 没错 但这里面有海量的记忆
Yeah, I do, but there are a shit ton of memories in here.
我们就像《绿野仙踪》里的多萝西 但没有通向目的地的黄砖路
We're like Dorothy in Oz, except there's no Yellow Brick Road.
一切都是相连的 但有远路也有近路
Everything connects, but there are long ways and short ways.
那我们需要抄近路 - 是啊 废话
Well, we need a short way. - Yeah, no shit.
好了 你们能不能 先别说话 让我努力思考一下
Now can you just stop talking while I try and think?
乔伊斯 这就是你那个愚蠢的剧 - 你最好是去 哈林顿
Joyce, this that stupid play of yours? - Better see you there, Harrington.
周五晚上 想得美
Yeah, on a Friday night? You wish.
来吧 我有个主意
Come on, I have an idea.
那是乔伊斯吗 - 是的
Is that Joyce? - Yep.
在那扇门后面 霍珀在偷偷抽大♥麻♥
And through that door, Hop's sneaking a joint.
而在那边 惠勒先生 正在对惠勒夫人动手动脚
And that way, Mr. Wheeler is feeling up Mrs. Wheeler.
真希望我们有时间观光 但我们得赶去看戏
I wish we had time to sightsee, but we've got a play to catch.
三 二 一 上
Three, two, one, go!
对 我们要从后面开始排查
Yeah, we're gonna sweep around the back.
西边的房♥间没问题
West room's clear.
南边
South side!
我们到了 没有…
We are at location. Negative on...
不 不对 各位 没对上 - 什么叫没对上
No, no, no, guys. It's not lining up. - What do you mean?
你看 铁塔的塔尖和裂缝没对上
Look. The tower needle, it's not lining up with the rift.
该死
Shit.
如果无底深渊撞上塔尖… - 铁塔会被撞倒
If the Abyss hits the needle... - This tower's going down.
好极了 真是好极了
That's great. That's just great.
嘿 警长 我们需要艾尔拦截这个星球
Hey, Chief, we're gonna need El to stop this planet.
麻烦要快一点行动 - 多快
On the sooner side, please. - How soon?
30秒
Thirty seconds?
我们在做什么
What are we doing?
等待 - 等待什么
Waiting. - For what?
三下 我们需要出击了
Three. We need to strike.
警长 快回话 你那边什么情况
Chief, talk to me. What's going on in there?
我不知道 我没法跟她说话 我已经给了她信♥号♥♥
I don't know. I can't talk to her. I gave her the signal.
这里什么都没发生
Well, nothing's happening over here,
我们马上就要被一颗移♥动♥的行星压扁 你再给她一次信♥号♥♥
and we're about to be squashed by a moving planet. So give it again!
我们必须得走了 - 这是唯一的办法 相信我就行
We have to go. - This is the only way. Just trust me.
该死
Shit!
小心
Look out! Look out! Look out!
就现在
Now!
史蒂夫
Steve!
史蒂夫
Steve!
抓紧了 我抓住你了 抓紧
Just hold on! I got you. Just hold on!
我们还活着
We're alive! We're alive!
该死 我还以为你死定了
Shit, I thought you were toast.
无底深渊停住了 艾尔抓住他了 我再说一遍 艾尔抓住那混♥蛋♥了
The Abyss stopped! El got him! I repeat, El got the bastard!
太好了 哇 太棒了
Yes! Wow! Come on!
你回来了 你回来找我了
You came back. You came back for me.
我再也不会把你一个人丢下了
And I'm not leaving your side, ever again.
我会把所有人都救出去
Not until we're out of here. All of us.
是她 是怪物
It's her! It's the monster!
快站起来 - 不 我不是怪物
Get up! - No, I'm not the monster.
我可以证明这一点
And I can prove it.
安全
All clear!
拿着这个
Hold this.
嘿 - 悠着点
Hey! - Easy!
准备好了 - 准备好了
You ready? - Ready?
对
Yeah.
好 悠着点 我来帮你 朋友
Okay, easy. Easy. I got you, man.
好了 豁出去了
All right, here goes nothing.
我的妈呀
Holy shit.
这意味着 我们正式成为太空旅行者了吗
Does this officially make us space travelers?
跨维度的太空旅行者
Interdimensional space travelers.
认输吧 阿姆斯特朗
Suck it, Armstrong.
结束了
It's over.
他们在哪里
Where are they?
和麦克斯一起
With Max.
很安全
Safe.
他们在哪里
Where are they?
我已经告诉你了
I told you.
和麦克斯一起
With Max.
离这里远远的
Far away from here.
你不敢相信 对吧
You can't believe it, can you?
你不敢相信他们会看穿你的谎言
That they would ever see through your lies.
他为什么看不到我们
Why can't he see us?
因为啥先生 不是唯一一个会用魔法的人
Because Mr. Whatsit isn't the only one with magic powers.
这就是你掳走小孩的原因
That's why you take children.
因为你觉得他们心智软弱
Because you think they have weak minds.
但他们比你想象的要聪明
But they're smarter than you think.
那么你…
And you?
你聪明吗
Are you smart?
你让你自己被我抓住了
You let yourself get caught.
而在这里…
And in here...
我会找到所有我需要的答案
I will find all the answers I need.
我的妈呀
Holy shit.
是他 他才是黑暗之物
It's him. He's the Black Thing.
霍莉告诉你们的一切都是真的 他想要摧毁我们的世界
Everything Holly told you is true. He is trying to destroy our world.
但没有你们 他是做不到的
But he can't do it, not without you.
我们需要逃跑 立刻逃跑
We have to escape. Right now.
变得更强大了 是吧
Stronger, aren't we?
我也一样
So am I.
霍莉
Holly!
我可以跟着她进入他的大脑
I can follow her into his mind.
我们可以一起终结我们的哥哥
We can end our brother, together.
快跑
Come on!
上
Now!
你好 哥哥
Hello, brother.
不知道你们怎么想
Don't know about you guys,
但我以为会看到更多的…
but I was expecting more like...
致命的藤蔓 - 或者是怪物
Deadly vines? - Or monsters?
我假设集体意识 在这里也有效 所以如果亨利死了
I assume the hive mind works here too. So if Henry died,
它所有可恶的小跟班也会死亡 -“如果”
so did all his nasty, little minions. - "If"?
我们不知道他大脑里在发生着什么
We don't know what's going on in the mind.
我知道艾尔 打破了咒语 拦住了无底深渊
I know El broke the spell and stopped the Abyss,
但她可能还在和他战斗着
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表