剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
but now her parents are fighting for their lives, her sister is missing,
而你能想到的就是要给她买♥♥束花
and all you can think about is giving her flowers.
你个自私的沙文主义蠢猪!
You selfish, chauvinistic meathead!
你知道吗 拜尔斯?
You know what, Byers?
你说得完全正确
You're totally right.
我担心我的好朋友 我的朋友
Me worrying about my good friend, my friend,
对 说明我是自私的那个人
that makes me the selfish one here.
要么也许 只是也许 问题出在你身上 朋友
Or maybe, just maybe, you're the problem, dude.
因为自你从加州回来
Ever since you got back,
你就一直表现得像个多疑的磕药上瘾的怪胎
you've been acting like a paranoid pothead weirdo.
也许如果你别再盯着我不放 把你的注意力放在她身上
And maybe if you stopped focusing on me and started focusing on her,
也许你们两个终于就能幸福了
maybe then the two of you would finally be happy.
因为现在 那段感情里
Because right now, the only one
唯一一个比你更痛苦的人…
who's more miserable in that relationship than you…
是南茜
is Nance.
你一定是在耍我吧
You've got to be shitting me.
你具体是怎么抵达那里的?
And you got there how, exactly?
抵达哪里?
Get where?
惠勒家 你走了亨德森家的地道?
The Wheeler house. Did you take the Henderson shelter?
没有 南茜开车带我去的
No. Nancy drove me.
南茜开车带你去的?
Nancy drove you?
对
Yes.
我们从不开车 对不对?
We don't drive ever, do we?
对不对? -不开
Do we? -No.
不开 我们走隧♥道♥
No, we take the tunnels,
直到安全 没有危险 我们才公开露面
and we don't surface until it's clear, until it's safe.
我穿了连帽衫
I wore my hoodie.
哦 天啊 那太好了
Oh, well, geez, that's great.
我不知道我们为什么一直要在泥地里躲躲藏藏的
I don't know why we've been crawling around in the mud all this time.
明明让你穿着连帽衫坐车就行
We should've just drove you around in your hoodie.
隧♥道♥太慢了 霍莉有危险
The tunnels are too slow. Holly was in danger.
是啊 现在你也有危险了
Yeah, and now so are you.
如果那些军人还没有在监控录像上找到你 他们会找到的
If those military guys haven't already caught you on camera, they will.
等他们找到你
And when they do,
他们就会用尽一切力量来对付你
they'll be coming for you with everything they got.
那我们就得在被他们找到之前 结束这一切
Then we have to end this before they find us.
这就是目的吗?结束这一切?
Is that what this is about, ending this?
魔王可以带我们找到维克那
The Demogorgon can lead us to Vecna.
怎么找到?
How?
我搜寻霍莉时 找不到她 就像我找不到维克那一样
When I searched for Holly, I could not find her, just like Vecna.
所以也许不论她在哪里 他也在那里 在我的能力无法触及的地方
So maybe wherever she is, he is, where my powers cannot reach.
抱歉 所以你的理论具体是什么?
I'm sorry. So your… your theory is what, exactly?
魔王把小霍莉·惠勒带去献给维克那了
It's that the Demogorgon has taken little Holly Wheeler to Vecna
像是某种提前送的圣诞礼物?
as some kind of early Christmas present?
维克那要霍莉·惠勒干什么?这一切要如何说得通?
What does Vecna want with Holly Wheeler? What… How does any of this make sense?
我不知道!
I don't know!
没错 你不知道
Exactly, you don't know.
因为你今晚做的一切 你都没动脑子考虑过
Because you haven't put any thought into anything you've been doing tonight.
你一直在凭冲动行事 凭感情行事 都是我教你不要做的事
You've been acting on impulse, on emotion, everything I taught you not to do!
该死的…
Goddamn it…
比之前更多的血迹
More blood than before.
它的速度变慢了
It's slowing down.
我们还能抓住它
We can still catch it.
还有不是凭感情行事
And not emotion.
是凭本能
Instinct.
我们不知道霍珀或艾尔在哪儿
We don't know where Hop or El are,
也不知道他们有没有找到彼此 有没有找到霍莉 什么都不知道
or if they found each other or Holly, or… or anything.
我们在正常世界完全是一头雾水
We're totally in the dark up here.
♪ You don't wanna hurt me ♪
我也希望我有更好的消息
I wish I… I had better news.
希望我下一次来时 会告诉你
Hopefully my next update will be
艾尔和霍珀救了霍莉 杀死了维克那
something like El and Hop saved Holly, and killed Vecna,
所有人都回家庆祝了之类的消息
and everyone's back home celebrating and everything.
但如果说这些年来 我学到了什么东西的话…
But if I've learned anything over the years…
永远不会那么容易的
it's never gonna be that easy.
艾尔出色极了
El's amazing.
但她一个人是做不到的 她需要尽可能多的帮助
But she can't do this alone. She's gonna need all the help she can get.
她会需要我们团队 整个团队
She's going to need the party, the full party.
这就是我来这里的原因
Which is why I'm here.
最后一战…
The final battle…
我觉得已经在今晚打响
I feel like it started tonight.
麦克斯 没有你 我们赢不了这场战斗
And Max, we can't win this without you.
如果我的理论是正确的 我们没时间了
If my theory is right, we're running out of time.
所以 如果你近期打算复活的话 现在就是最好的时机
So if you're planning on resurrecting anytime soon, now… now is the time.
哪怕只是给我一个信♥号♥♥ 让我知道你还活着
Even a sign would be enough to show me you're still in there.
求求你了 麦克斯
Please, Max.
拜托了
Please.
醒醒吧
Wake up.
就…随便给点什么信♥号♥♥
Just… something.
我想你
I miss you.
♪ Oh, come on, angel Come on, come on, darlin' ♪
♪ Let's exchange the experience ♪
《时间的皱折》 玛德琳·恩格尔著
好吧 你不会相信的
Okay, so, you're not gonna believe this,
但她还是不肯告诉我们什么时候能见妈妈
but she still won't give us a timeline on seeing Mom.
我甚至都没要求见妈妈 我只是想要和医生聊一聊
And… And I wasn't even asking to see Mom. I was just asking to talk to the doctor,
她就不停地说…
and she just kept saying…
迈克 你在听我说话吗?
Mike. Mike, are you listening?
是 对 没有
Yeah. Yeah, no. Uh…
我在想卢卡斯之前说的话
I was thinking about something Lucas said earlier,
说他不再相信巧合了 然后…
about how he doesn't believe in coincidences anymore, and…
霍莉有没有和你聊过啥先生的事?
Did Holly ever talk to you about Mr. Whatsit?
她的…从书里创造出的假想朋友?
Her… imaginary friend from the book?
好吧 对 书里是啥夫人 所以这是她自己创造出来的人物
Well, yeah, it's Mrs. Whatsit in the book. So… So, this is her own creation.
至少我之前是这么想的
At least that's what I thought.
因为我今天去学校接她时 她说
When I went to pick her up from school today, she said
啥先生告诉她说 霍金斯有怪物
that Mr. Whatsit told her that there were monsters in Hawkins.
还警告她说这些怪物要来抓她了
And he warned her that these monsters, they were coming for her.
而同一天 她真的被怪物抓走了?
And on the same day, she's actually taken by a monster?
就巧合而言 这真是很大的一个
I mean, as far as coincidences go, that's a hell of a one.
那你的理论是…什么?
And your theory is… what exactly?
如果啥先生并不是霍莉用想象力虚构的角色呢?
What if Mr. Whatsit isn't a figment of Holly's imagination?
如果他是真人呢?
What if he's real?
真人?
Real?
对 万一是呢?
Yeah, what if?
这说不通 我们为什么从来没见过他?
It… It doesn't make sense. How have we never seen him?
也许我们见过 但我们不知道
Maybe we have, and we just didn't know.
那他到底是谁? -我不知道
So who the hell is he? -I don't know.
他怎么知道霍莉有危险? -我不知道
How does he know that Holly's in danger? -I don't know.
如果他那么担心 那他为什么不警告我们或是妈妈
If he was so worried, then why wouldn't he warn us or Mom
或是真的去做点什么?
or do something about it?
我不知道 南茜
I don't know, Nance.
我的理论有很多漏洞
My theory, it has holes.
你之前说的话没错
You were right about what you said earlier.
我们本可以多做些事 保护妈妈、爸爸和霍莉 还有…
We could have done more to protect Mom and Dad and Holly, and…
我不想有更多遗憾了
I don't want to have any more regrets.
也许我的理论是错误的
And maybe my theory is wrong.
但如果我没说错 如果啥先生是真实存在的
But if it isn't, if Mr. Whatsit is real,
那他就会知道一些事
then he would know things.
比如霍莉为什么被掳走 也许甚至…
Like why Holly was taken, or… or maybe even--
她被带去了哪里
Where she was taken.
那你提议我们要如何找出这个人是谁?
And how do you propose we go about finding out who this guy is?
我倒是希望你能告诉我怎么找
I was kind of hoping you'd tell me.
毕竟你才是那个天才的调查记者
You're the genius investigative reporter after all.
这可不公平 迎合我的虚荣心
That's not fair. Appealing to my ego.
好 我需要你去找那个前台工作人员
Okay. I'm gonna need you to talk to that receptionist
尽力假装成悲伤的迷路小男孩 摆出无辜小狗的表情
and do your best sad, lost boy, puppy dog thing.
我什么?为什么?
My what? Why?
因为她讨厌我 而你很可爱 而且我们需要她的帮助
Because she hates me, and you're cute, and we're gonna need her help
如果我们想要接近知道啥先生是谁的那个人
if we want to get close to the one person who knows about Mr. Whatsit,
妈妈
Mom.
完全是撞大运 杰西卡刚好参加派对回来
And by sheer luck, Jessica was coming back from a party,
我就施展魅力 让她给我们的车搭了个电
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表