剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
她女儿是一个人回到家的?
The daughter, she arrive alone?
她是这么说的 先生
That's what she told us, sir.
你给我调取这房♥子方圆3.2公里内
I want you to pull up all video surveillance
所有的视频监控录像
within a two-mile radius of this house.
你觉得可能是她 先生? -现在就去
You think it could be her, sir? -Now.
霍莉!
Holly! Holly!
霍莉!
Holly!
霍珀
Hop.
霍珀!
Hop!
霍珀?
Hop?
对不起 你没事吧?
I'm sorry. Are you okay?
艾尔
El.
你怎么在这里?
How are you here?
等等 等一下
Wait. Wait.
等等 你得…
Wait. You gotta…
你得离开这里 这儿不安全
You gotta get out of here. It's not safe.
有个… -有个魔王
There's-- -A Demogorgon.
我知道 它流血了
I know. It's bleeding.
一定是她弄伤了它
She must have hurt it.
什么?谁?
What? Who?
凯伦 用她的葡萄酒
Karen. With her wine.
什么?
What?
我寻找霍莉的时候 找不到她 但她一定在附近
When I search for Holly, I can't find her, but she must be close.
霍莉? -我们只需要找到血迹
Holly? -We just need to find the blood.
霍莉·惠勒?怎么回事…
Holly Wheeler? What are you…
艾尔 等等 该死的!
El, wait! Goddamn it!
WSQK噪点
哇
Whoa.
好像所有东西一下子都爆♥炸♥了
It's like everything went kablooey all at once.
他之前出现幻象时发生过这种情况吗?
Has this kind of thing happened with his visions before?
灯都开始怪异地闪烁 所有的电子设备都短路?
Where the lights go kooky and electronics short-circuit?
没有
No.
好吧 那这就是一个有趣的新发展
So this is just, like, a fun, new development.
应该有些备用保险丝之类的吧?
Aren't there any backup fuses or something?
对 在储藏室里 我觉得有吧 我的意思是希望会有 对吧?
Yeah, in storage, I think so. I mean, I hope so, right?
你想要我去拿过来? -是的
Oh! Uh… You'd like me to go get them? -Yeah.
行 当然 交给我来搞定就好
Right. Uh, of course. I am totally on it.
我马上就回来
I… I'll be right back.
我知道聊这个会很艰难
I know it's hard to talk about,
但这些幻象 和以前一样吗?
but these… these visions, were they like before?
和你之前有过的当下记忆一样?
Like when you had your now memories?
比那时更为猛烈
Only more intense.
就像我在场一样 我就在现场
It's like I was there. I was right there.
就好像我就是魔王
It's… It's like I was the Demogorgon.
我能看到它在看的东西 感知到它在想些什么
I was seeing what it was seeing and thinking what it was thinking.
你知道它为什么会攻击惠勒一家
Do you have any idea why it would go after the Wheelers,
并掳走霍莉吗?
take Holly?
我不…我不确定 很难…
I don't… I'm not sure. It's…
很难记住所有事情 就像在做梦一样
It's so hard to remember everything. It's… It's almost like a dream.
这根本说不通 我…
This doesn't make any sense. I…
我一定是以某种方式重新接入了集体意识
I… I must have somehow tapped back into the hive mind.
但我们切断了你们之间的联♥系♥
But we severed the connection.
我不认为真正切断过
I don't think it was ever… truly severed.
自从他带走我之后 就感觉我…
Ever since he took me, it's like I… I was…
被永久改变了
permanently changed.
这些联♥系♥的感觉 时有时无
These feelings of connection, they come and go.
但那年夏天 大门打开后
But that summer, after the gate opened,
我再次感觉到了他
I felt him again.
我在加州的时候 这种感觉就消失了
And it went away when I was in California.
但我回来之后的第二天
But the day after I got back,
那种感觉又回来了
the feeling returned.
现在他更接近了
And now he's closer.
他比以往任何时候都更接近了
He's closer than ever before.
也许你像是个接收器
Maybe you're like a receiver.
你懂的 无线电接收器只不过是有魔力的人类版本
You know, like a radio receiver, just a magical human version.
我不明白 -好吧
I… I don't follow. -Okay.
想象你有一根天线从头顶上冒出来
Imagine that you have an antenna coming up from the top of your head.
而维克那把夺心魔粒子当成无线电波使用
And Vecna, he uses Mind Flayer particles like radio waves.
所以 当天线足够接近无线电波时
When the antenna is close to the waves,
信♥号♥♥就特别清楚 但如果你离得太远的话…
the signal comes through clear as day. But if you're too far away…
就会有杂音
Static.
那也许我们就该这么做 我们就用这种方法找到霍莉
So maybe that's how we do it. That's how we find Holly.
什么…用你的天线?
What, with your antenna?
没多久之前 我在学校附近的树林里有过幻象
Earlier, I had a vision in the woods near the school.
我当时不理解
I didn't understand it at the time,
但也许我当时也是通过魔王的眼睛在看
but maybe I was seeing through the Demogorgon's eyes then too.
也许如果我回到那里
And maybe if I go back there,
我就可以重新连接上集体意识 连接上信♥号♥♥
I can connect back to the hive mind, to the signal.
威尔
Will.
我以前也监视过维克那 -然后他控制了你
I've spied on Vecna before. -And he took control of you.
我知道 但是… -你差点死了
I know, but-- -You almost died.
如果我们什么都不做 霍莉也会死的
And Holly will too if we don't do something.
我们有在做事
We are doing something.
更换保险丝?
Replacing fuses?
我们得让噪点电台恢复电力 这样我们才能找到霍珀
We've got to get the Squawk back up so we can find Hopper.
霍珀 对 所以重点是你的男朋友
Hopper, right. This is about your boyfriend.
他是我们与颠倒世界以及艾尔的唯一联♥系♥
He's our only connection to the Upside Down, to El.
这如何能帮助我们找到霍莉?
How does that get us closer to Holly?
她在里面 妈妈 孤身一人 我知道那是什么感觉
She's in there, Mom, all alone. I know what that's like.
我不会把她丢在那里不管的
I won't just leave her there.
我们会救她回来的
We're gonna get her back,
但我们不会冒着你的性命去做这件事
but we're not gonna risk your life while doing it.
你就那么呆站在那里吗? -是啊
Are you just gonna stand there? -Right.
亲密的家庭时刻 对不起
Uh, intimate family moment. Sorry.
保险丝 电力 我这就去搞定
Fuses, power. On it.
需要多长时间?
How long is this gonna take?
不用太久
Not too long.
我们就给电池充几分钟电 然后运气好的话 就会…
We just gotta let this sucker charge for a few minutes, then hopefully…
轰轰启动了
vroom, vroom.
等的时候要不要吃点脆球?
Bopper, while we wait?
好吧 最好能快点搞定
Well, this better be quick.
我们好心人的脸变臭了 我觉得她可能认出我来了
Our good Samaritan's turning sour. I think she might have placed me.
认出你? -放过她姐姐好几次鸽子
Placed you? -Stood up her sister. Multiple occasions.
真是好极了
Great.
你联♥系♥上南茜了吗?
Did you get a hold of Nance?
爸爸处于诱导性昏迷状态 妈妈在做手术
Dad's in an induced coma, and Mom's in surgery.
他们要等几个小时才会知道结果
They're not gonna know anything for a couple hours.
天啊 朋友
Jesus Christ, man.
是啊
Yeah.
那你觉得我们应该去医院探望她吗?
You think we should go see her at the hospital?
我的意思是 如果这坨破铜烂铁还能开起来的话
I mean, if we can get this hunk of junk moving.
不 我们坚持完成计划
No. No, we stick to the plan.
搜查G1区
Search Zone G1.
找到霍珀 找到十一 找到霍莉 -行吧
Find Hopper, find Eleven and find Holly. -Right.
只是…感觉会很复杂
Just… That seems complicated.
感觉需要花很多时间
Like, it might take a lot of time.
好吧
Okay.
你知道 医院也顺路 我们可以顺便去一趟
You know, the hospital is on the way. We could just swing by,
给南茜买♥♥点花之类的
bring Nance, like, flowers or something.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
什么?
What?
我只是觉得
I just thought that,
尤其是今晚 你可能会想要消停一点
tonight of all nights, you might just give it a rest.
什么消停一点?
Give what a rest?
为了引起南茜的关注 进行的这狗屁大男子主义竞赛
This bullshit macho competition for Nancy's attention.
你在说什么啊? -我在说什么?
What are you talking about? -What am I talking about?
对啊 -真的吗?
Yeah. -Really?
朋友 我从莱诺拉回来后 你就不停地在她面前故意表现
Dude, ever since I got back from Lenora, you are constantly showing off for her.
表现出你比我好的样子! -什么?
How you're better than me!
在平常日子里 已经够糟糕的了
Which is shitty enough on a normal day,
但现在 她父母生死垂危 她妹妹失踪
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表