剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
为什么我觉得你打分会很松
And why do I feel like you go pretty easy there?
我执行严格的全A政策
I have a strict A policy.
嗯 - 如果你真的傻到家了 就给个B
Uh-huh. - B, if you're a real knucklehead.
但这就是最低分了
That's about as low as I go.
天啊 你能来纽约大学教书吗
Hell, can you come and teach at NYU?
什么 我要给你拍的关于资本主义
I mean, what, I'm gonna grade your movie
食人族还是什么的电影打分
about capitalism, cannibalism, or whatever?
不 是反资本主义 叫《消费者》
No, it's anti-capitalist. The Consumer.
是个比喻 她吃得越多 就越饿
It's a metaphor. The more she eats, the hungrier she gets.
行吧 行 - 好吧
Right. - Okay.
好吧 我的意思是只是暂定… - 显然
Well, I mean, it's a working... - Obviously.
那只是暂定名 - 挺好的
That's the working title. - It's good.
好 史密斯学院的话 我会考虑
Now, Smith. Smith, I... I would consider.
哦 真的吗
Oh, really?
吸引你的是 讨论格洛丽亚·斯泰纳姆的讲座
Is it the lectures on Steinem that draw you
还是女性比例很高这件事
or the high concentration of women?
不能两者兼有吗
Can't it be both?
你呢 南茜
What about you, Nance?
爱默生学院的帅哥如何
How are the babes at Emerson?
那我就不知道了
I wouldn't know.
我退学了
I dropped out.
不会吧 什么
No way. What?
我就知道 你加入海豹突击队了
Ho, ho, ho! I knew it. You became a Navy SEAL.
不 不完全是这样 我…
Oh no, not quite. I...
我在《先驱报》找了份工作
I took a job at the Herald.
这么说听起来更高级 其实只是个培训生的职位
Which... It sounds fancier like that. It's a trainee position.
但我不知道 我只是厌倦了学校
But I don't know. I was just sick of school
想着也许我能离开学校… 去真实世界尝试一番
and thought I'd maybe get out there and... try the real world.
南茜·惠勒
Nancy Wheeler.
依然充满了惊喜
Still full of surprises.
你们知道吗
You know,
对于这个地方 我的确有想念的东西
there actually is something that I miss about this place.
我想念这个
I miss this.
就是…
Just...
我们
us.
一起玩
Hanging out.
我想念你们
I miss you guys.
我真的很喜欢我的新朋友们
I really like my new friends.
但是…
But it's...
不一样
It's not the same.
我觉得永远都会如此
I don't think it ever will be.
好吧 天啊
Okay, Jesus.
你要害死我了 朋友
You're killing me, man.
我们想点办法吧
Let's do something about it.
我不知道 我们可以…
I don't know. We could...
见面
meet up.
每个月见一次面 在这里
Once a month, here.
行 或者换一个中间一点的地方
Yeah, or... or maybe somewhere just more neutral.
比如… - 好吧
Like... - Okay.
有哪个城市 在霍金斯 麻省和纽约中间
What's a city between Hawkins, and Massachusetts, New York?
路易斯维尔
Louisville.
费城 - 费城
Uh, Philly. - Philly.
我有个叔叔住在费城 他挺古怪的 但他有间大房♥子
I have an uncle who lives in Philly. He's weird, but he's got a big house.
有地下室吗 - 有
Does it have a basement? - Yeah.
锅炉房♥呢 - 锅炉房♥
And a boiler room? - A boiler room?
有的
Yeah.
天啊 太完美了 你们懂的 作为藏身之处
Oh my God, it's perfect. You know, for the hideout.
她把所有男人都关在里面 然后烧掉他们的尸体
You know, where she traps all the men and then burns their bodies.
《消费者》 -《消费者》
The Consumer. - The Consumer.
你们以为我在说什么 - 我以为你想杀了我们
What do you think I'm talking about? - I thought you were trying to kill us.
哦 不是的
Oh no.
好啊 行 那我们 就在罗宾古怪的叔叔家碰头
Okay, okay. Yeah, so we'll meet at Robin's weird uncle's house,
然后一起喝酒 回忆往昔
and we'll drink and reminisce
然后拍乔纳森的 反资本主义食人族电影
and make Jonathan's anti-capitalist cannibal movie.
从下个月开始
Starting next month.
好 算我一个
Yeah, I'm in.
也算我一个
I'm in.
敬不让任何东西将我们拆散
To nothing ever keeping us apart.
包括霸道的爱人
Including overbearing significant others.
学业
School.
房♥贷
Mortgages.
还有孩子
And kids.
干杯 - 干杯
Cheers. - Cheers.
是啊 史蒂夫 孩子
Yeah, Steve. Kids?
我不知道 各位 我想克莉丝汀可能是我的真命天女
I don't know, guys. I think Kristen might be the one.
你不是也这么形容过黛恩吗
So, didn't you say the same thing about Dawn?
没有 - 还有玛格丽特
No. - And Margaret.
还有朱莉
And Julie.
我没那么形容过朱莉 她从一开始就戏很多
I did not say that about Julie. She was drama from the start.
戏很多
Drama?
意思是 她的演技很好
Like, is she a good actor?
对 你不会想要的…
Yeah, you do not wanna...
我是在找演员
I mean, I'm looking.
不 别在她那里找 - 是啊 叫她一起来吧
No, no, no. Not there. - Yeah, have her come along.
你绝对说过她是你此生最爱的人
我记得这个
她很漂亮
警长 拜尔斯夫人 很荣幸再次欢迎你们
Chief. Mrs. Byers. Always a pleasure.
可以点餐了吗
Are we ready to order?
是的 我们要点一瓶吃虾…
Uh, yeah. Yeah. We're gonna have a bottle of the Cabernet Sauv...
赤霞珠 - 对 一瓶赤霞珠
Sauvignon. - Yeah. Cabernet Sauvignon.
然后前菜要鱼子酱
And we'll have some caviar to start.
主菜要两份菲力牛排今日特♥供♥
And we will have two of the filet specials,
按照主厨喜好的方式烹调就行
however the chef would like to prepare them.
非常好 先生 - 好了
Very good, sir. - Okay.
霍珀 - 什么
Hop! - What?
今天是个大日子 千载难逢的一天
It's a big day. It's a once-in-a-lifetime day.
你将两个漂亮的男孩 养育成了两个了不起的男人
You raised two beautiful boys into incredible men.
除了青春期 他们还克服了很多困难
They had a lot more to overcome than just puberty.
你应该感到高兴
You should be happy.
你应该感到骄傲
You should be proud.
我的确是的 但…
I am, but...
只是…
It's just...
小屋里会很安静
It's gonna be quiet in that cabin.
只剩下我们和蟋蟀了
It's just us and the crickets.
蟋蟀 对 我已经不喜欢那些蟋蟀的叫声了
Ugh, the crickets. Yeah. I don't like the sound of those crickets anymore.
谢谢
Thank you.
我希望……
I wish, uh...
我希望是一些不同的东西发出的声音
I wish it was the sound of something different.
也许是海鸥的鸣叫
Maybe, um, squawk of seagulls
或是海浪轻轻拍打沙滩的声音
or, uh, waves gently lapping on the beach.
好吧 听起来确实不错
Well, that sounds nice.
可以成为现实的
Could be real.
我只是想说 我们没什么理由非要继续待在这里了
I'm just saying there's nothing tying us down here anymore.
但你似乎认为 我们的存款比实际的要多
But you seem to think our bank account is bigger than it is.
一切皆有可能
Could be.
我在纽约认识的朋友给我打了个电♥话♥
I got a call from my buddy in the New York days.
蒙托克在找一位新的警♥察♥局长
Montauk's looking for a new chief of police.
那个小镇正在发展中 会涨薪20%
Town's up and coming. It'd be 20% more.
我知道并不够买♥♥个大别♥墅♥之类的
I know that's not big enough for a mansion or anything,
但的确是…不小的涨幅
but it's... significant.
会离孩子们更近 开车很快就能到纽约市
Kids would be closer. Just a little quick trip into the city.
你和我
You and me?
我们可以重新开始
We could start again.
全新的开始
Fresh.
在一起开始
Together.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我们不需要今晚就全想明白
We don't have to figure out anything tonight.
我们不需要做任何决定 但是…
We don't have to decide anything, but, um...
不对
That's not true.
什么
What...?
有一件事 我想要今晚决定
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表