剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
你真到以为用根火棍就能阻止那些怪物?
You honestly think that you could've stopped those monsters with a fire poker?
我觉得你还遗漏了一些重要的事情
And I think you're leaving a few important things out.
我们相遇的那天 你进了树林
The day that we met, you went into the woods
尽管亨利告诉你 那里面住着危险的怪物
even though Henry told you that dangerous monsters live there.
然后你跟着我进了山洞
And then you followed me into the cave
即使你没有充分的理由相信我
even though you had no good reason to trust me.
然后当我叫你回到亨利身边
And then when I told you to go back to Henry,
回到危险之中时
to go back into danger,
你毫不犹豫
you didn't hesitate.
今天 当我放弃的时候 你没有
And today, when I gave up, you didn't.
我来这里已经很久了 霍莉
I've been here for so long, Holly.
太久了
So long.
我一直都没能逃出去
And I could never make it out.
但你呢?
But you?
你找到了一条穿越坎马卓兹的路
You found a way through Camazotz.
因为你…
Because of you…
我能见到我的朋友们了
I get to see my friends.
我能见到卢卡斯了
I get to see Lucas.
你救了我 霍莉·惠勒
You saved me, Holly Wheeler.
你救了我
You saved me.
所以你看 英雄霍莉不只是个玩具
So you see, Holly the Heroic is not just a toy.
她就是你 霍莉
She's you, Holly.
她就是你
She's you.
你怎么知道那么做会成功?
How did you know that would work?
我不知道
I didn't.
你还有很长的路要走 我不知道你会在哪里醒来
You still have a long journey ahead. I don't know where you're gonna wake up.
但我认为维克那把你囚禁在颠倒世界里
But I figure Vecna's holding you in the Upside Down.
但记住 颠倒世界就像霍金斯一样
But remember, the Upside Down, it's just like Hawkins.
所以 你找到回家的路 躲在那里
So find your way back to your house and hide there.
我们会来找你的 好吗?
We will come and find you. Okay?
我们在另一边见
I'll see you on the other side.
另一边见
On the other side.
♪ If I only could make a deal with God ♪
♪ I'd get him to swap our places ♪
♪ Be runnin' up that road ♪ ♪ Be runnin' up that hill ♪
♪ With no problems ♪
♪ Be runnin' up that road ♪ ♪ Be runnin' up that hill ♪
♪ With no problems ♪
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表