剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
增强他的超能力?
Amplify his abilities?
来做什么?
To do what?
移♥动♥世界
Move worlds.
霍莉 她说亨利告诉孩子们说
Holly, she said Henry told the kids
他们会帮助他将不同世界吸引到一起
that they would help him draw the worlds together.
我当时不明白那意味着什么 但是…
I didn't understand what that meant at the time, but…
他想移♥动♥无底深渊 将它撞进霍金斯
He wants to move the Abyss, crash it into Hawkins.
不 不是撞进来
No, not crash.
是合并
Merge.
亨利在无底深渊里并不是在疗伤 而是在制♥造♥裂缝
Henry wasn't licking his wounds in the Abyss. He was making rifts,
削弱无底深渊 就像他削弱了霍金斯一样
weakening the Abyss, just like he weakened Hawkins.
所以当无底深渊与霍金斯相撞时…
So when the Abyss and Hawkins collide…
它们就会合二为一
They become one.
他在重新创造世界
He's remaking the world.
我们觉得移♥动♥世界需要多长时间?
How long do we think this takes? To move worlds?
是像…这样 还是会花上一些时间?
Are we talking like… Or is this gonna take some time?
我们最好希望还有时间 因为如果这一切都是正确的
We better hope we have some time. Because if this is all correct,
我们必须飞到600米高空 找到通往无底深渊的路
we have to get 2,000 feet in the air, find our way into the Abyss,
把霍莉和其他孩子救出来 杀死维克那 还要赶在世界合并之前
free Holly and the kids, and kill Vecna all before our worlds merge.
如果我的理论是正确的
And if my theory's right,
他今晚就会移♥动♥世界
he's gonna move worlds tonight.
我有没有提过我有多讨厌你的理论?
Have I mentioned how much I hate your theory?
我也是 -我也是
Me too. -Me three.
我讨厌这一切
I hate all of this.
但至少现在我们知道我们要面对的是什么
But at least now we know what we're up against
以及我们需要做什么了
and what we need to do.
我们只需要一个计划
We just need a plan.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不是有意要打探 只是…
I don't mean to pry. It's just…
大家都很担心
everyone's so worried.
她会没事吗?
Is she gonna be okay?
但你告诉她了 对吧?
But you've told her, right,
这个麦克斯只是一个伪装的怪物
that this Max was just a monster in disguise?
这个怪物在欺骗她、在说谎
That it was tricking her, lying.
当然了
Of course.
我什么都试过了 但她不肯听
I've tried everything, but she won't listen.
我们今晚需要她 否则我们就会失败
We need her tonight, or we will fail.
这个麦克斯跟她说了什么?
What did this Max tell her?
一些非常非常可怕的事
Such awful, awful things.
她说是我绑♥架♥了你们
She told her I kidnapped you.
什么? -你救了我们
What? -You rescued us.
我知道
I know.
这甚至都不是最糟糕的部分
That's not even the worst of it.
她说我不是想拯救世界 而是想要终结这个世界
She told her I don't wanna save the world. I wanna end it.
她怎么会相信这种话? -因为她蠢到家了 这就是原因
How could she believe that? -'Cause she's stupid as shit, that's how.
不 她不傻 托马斯
No, she's not stupid, Thomas.
这个怪物异常强大 她为黑暗之物工作
This monster is incredibly powerful, and she works for the Black Thing.
她腐蚀了霍莉的思想
She has corrupted Holly's mind
把她从光明中拖了出来 带回到了黑暗中
and dragged her out of the light and taken her into the dark.
那也许我们应该放弃 回家算了
Maybe we should just give up and go home then.
回家? -和我们的父母在一起
Go home? -To be with our parents.
我们都会死的
We would all die.
你是有什么毛病?
What's wrong with you?
闭上你的臭嘴吧 蠢蛋
Shut your trap, dipshit.
拜托 咱们不要互相攻击
Please let's not turn on each other.
我知道我们大家都很难过
I know we're all upset.
但也许德瑞克是对的
But perhaps Derek is right.
也许我是失败了 黑暗之物赢了
Perhaps I have failed, and the Black Thing has won.
不 我们不能让它赢
No, we can't let it win.
好吗?我们不会的
Okay? We won't.
你不像我们那么了解霍莉
You don't know Holly like we do.
从幼儿园开始 我就是她最好的朋友
I've been her best friend since kindergarten.
黛比是她第二好的朋友
Debbie's her second-best friend.
而且她很迷恋乔希 -不 她没有
And she crushes hard on Josh. -No, she doesn't.
她喜欢 -绝对的
She does. -Totally.
我的重点是 也许我们一起尝试去和她谈谈 就能修正她的想法
My point is, maybe if we all try and talk to her, we can fix her.
我们就可以让她回归光明
We can bring her back to the light.
玛丽说得对 我们能做到
Mary's right. We can do it.
回归光明
Back to the light.
回归光明
Back to the light.
回归光明
Back to the light. Back to the light. Back to the light. Back to the light.
回归光明
Back to the light. Back to the light. Back to the light. Back to the light.
回归光明
Back to the light. Back to the light. Back to the light.
至于监控摄像头和战壕钢板…
As for the security cameras, trench plate…
不是用的断线钳
Not a bolt cutter.
这是肯定的 长官
Yeah, you could safely say that, sir.
她越来越鲁莽了
She's getting reckless.
草率
Sloppy.
可能是那些该死的怪物干的
Could be one of those damn monsters.
砸烂挂锁和摄像头的怪物?
A monster who breaks padlocks and cameras?
我可不这么认为
I don't think so.
是她
It's her.
召集其他队员 叫他们上膛准备
Rally the rest of the team. Tell them to lock and load.
我们要开始战斗了
We're going in.
在颠倒世界里的基地有一架直升机唾手可得
At the base, in the Upside Down, there's a chopper ready for the taking.
我们飞到无底深渊 杀死怪胎 救下孩子们
We fly up to the Abyss, kill the freak, rescue the kids,
再飞下来
fly back down.
你指望由谁来开这玩意儿?
Who do you expect to fly this thing?
这是一架直升机 他们有飞行员 -对
It's a helicopter. They've got pilots. -Right.
我们强迫一个飞行员来飞 -又一次密谋绑♥架♥ 很喜欢
We force one to fly. -Another kidnapping plot. Love it.
这个飞行员要怎么把直升机飞到裂缝里去?
How is this pilot gonna fly a chopper into the rift?
什么意思?我们就直接飞进去
What do you mean? We just fly through it.
什么? -白♥痴♥
What? -Idiot.
直接飞进去?
Just fly through it?
这些旋翼有12米宽 太大了 挤不进去的
These rotors are like 40 feet wide. It's too big. It's not gonna fit.
史蒂夫经常听到这话 但他还是会怼进去 对吧?
Steve hears that all the time and goes in anyway. Don't you?
你到底有什么毛病? -挺好笑的
What the hell is wrong with you? -It's funny.
大家都闭嘴
Everybody shut up.
听着 如果还有谁有什么我不知道的魔豆 我洗耳恭听
Look, if somebody else has some magic bean that I don't know about, I'm all ears.
否则我们就必须冒这个险 要么飞过去 要么就死
If not, it's a risk that we gotta take. We fly, or we die.
要么飞过去 要么就死 -那我猜是要死了
Fly or die. -Well, then I guess we die.
如果我们坚持一个计划 就不会死
We're not gonna die if we commit to a plan.
我们能再考虑几个选项再决定…
Can we weigh out a few more options before…
是的 我猜我们会死了
Yes. We die, I guess.
你说了我们要爬升600米高度… -别听信那种屁话 吉姆
You said we have to get up 2,000 feet… -Don't take that shit, Jim.
你们都没有在听对方说的话 -各位!
You're not listening to each other. -You guys!
你要怎么做?
How are you gonna do it?
“魔豆”…
"Magic bean…"
我们能回到正轨吗?
Can we get back on track?
那我们连试都不用试了 对吗? -吉姆…
Let's not even try anything?
我们为什么不试试…
我们不需要魔豆就能攀爬
We don't need a magic bean to climb.
…飞机! -我不…
…an airplane! -I'm not--
我们不需要魔豆!
We don't need a magic bean!
对不起 只是…我们不需要这个
Sorry. Just… We don't… We don't need it.
魔豆
A magic bean.
我们这里就有现成的豆茎
We got a beanstalk right here.
好 这个手电筒是噪点电台信♥号♥♥塔 而这个彩虹圈…
Okay, this flashlight is the Squawk radio tower, and this Slinky…
是那座桥梁
is the bridge.
我们不可能从信♥号♥♥塔抵达无底深渊 对吧?
We'll never reach the Abyss from the tower, right?
但麦克斯说 维克那要将我们的世界吸引到一起
But Max said Vecna is drawing our worlds together.
那我们就让他这么做
So, we let him.
然后我们就等待着 等待着
And we wait and wait
等着他将世界吸引得越来越近 等到足够近了
as he draws it closer and closer. When it's close enough,
信♥号♥♥塔从其中一个裂缝中戳了进去
and the tower is poking through one of the rifts,
砰!艾尔就开始行动
bam! El makes her move,
她开始做她的冥想招式 进入维克那变♥态♥的思想
she does her meditation thingy, enters Vecna's sick mind
伏击他
and ambushes him.
就问你服不服 白♥痴♥
In your face, dickhead.
然后把咒语叫停 阻止世界移♥动♥
And then, stopping the spell, halting the worlds from moving.
嘭 这就成了!我们有现成的豆茎 很完美
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表