剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
you know, I wouldn't be so scared anymore.
然后他出现了 “秀发哥”史蒂夫·哈林顿
And then he showed up, Steve "The Hair" Harrington.
天啊
Oh God.
剩下的你大概都能猜得到
You probably can guess the rest.
塔米狠狠地迷上了他
Tammy fell for him hard.
我幻想中和她一起的生活 连同我的整个余生
And my entire fantasy life with her, along with the rest of my life,
几乎都在我眼前爆♥炸♥了
pretty much imploded before my eyes.
我的成绩一落千丈 我被禁足了
I mean, my grades plummeted. I got grounded.
我每个周末都不得不待在家里做家务
I had to stay home every weekend doing chores.
但有一天 在清理我父母车♥库♥里的蝙蝠屎的时候
But then one day, I was cleaning bat shit out of my parents' garage,
我找到了一卷8毫米胶片 你知道吗?
and I found this 8-millimeter film reel. You know?
只不过是我四年级时拍的傻傻的电影
And it was just from this silly movie that I made in fourth grade,
但我把胶片放进电影放映机里
but I got it up on the projector,
突然之间 看到小时候的我自己
and all of a sudden, I was looking at this little version of myself.
我差点认不出这个小小的我了
And that little me, I could hardly recognize her.
她是那么的无忧无虑
You know, she was so carefree
而且无所畏惧
and, like, fearless.
她由衷地爱着自己的每一面
She just loved every part of herself.
就在那时我突然意识到
And that's when it hit me.
重点其实从来都不是音盲塔米
It was never about Tone-deaf Tammy.
重点始终都在我自己身上
It was always just about me.
我始终在其他人身上寻找着答案 但…
I was looking for answers in somebody else, but…
所有答案都在我自己手上
I had all the answers.
我只需要别再这么害怕就行
I just needed to stop being so goddamn scared.
害怕真实的自己
Scared of… who I really was.
我这么做了之后
Once I did that, oh,
我觉得好自♥由♥啊
I felt so free.
就像是能飞起来一样 你知道吗?就像是我终于可以成为…
It's like I could fly, you know? Like, I could finally be…
摇滚罗宾了
Rockin' Robin.
对 摇滚罗宾
Yeah. Rockin' Robin.
嘿 二位!
Hey, guys!
慢慢走 不着急的 好吗?
Take your time, will ya?
你们终于找到迪克了吗?
Did you finally hit Dick?
找到迪克了 -对
Hit the Dick. -Yep.
希望不要太硬了
Let's just hope it's not too hard.
如果太硬
If it is,
我也会让它软下来
I'll soften it.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
带我去见凯
Take me to Kay.
可恶!
Damn it! Damn it!
要是敢出声 你就死定了 听懂了就点个头
Make a sound, it'll be your last. Nod if you understand.
快走!走吧 我们走了!
Move! Move it! Come on, let's go!
快点!
Come on!
没用
It's not working.
我们要怎么进去? -我没有权限
How do we get through? -I don't have clearance.
我没问你有没有权限 我问你我们怎么进去?
I didn't ask if you have clearance. I asked, how do we get through?
你们进不去的
You can't.
凯博士 你的老板 她有权限吗?
Dr. Kay, your boss, she got clearance?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know.
多谢你的帮忙
Thanks for your help.
B计划
Plan B.
停下!快停下! -艾尔!
Stop! Stop! -El!
艾尔! -停下!
El! -Stop!
我们凿穿了
We're through.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
该死
Oh, shit.
大家都闭上眼睛 把注意力放在你们的呼吸上
I want you to close your eyes and focus on your breathing.
吸气 呼气
Breathe in and out.
继续呼吸的同时
As you continue breathing,
想象你们自己在一片海滩上
I want you to picture yourself on a beach.
水是蓝色的 像蓝精灵一样蓝
The water is blue. Blue as a Smurf.
你们在听着它拍打沙滩的声音 就像一只狗从它的碗里吸食
You listen to it lap the sandy shore, like a dog slurping from his bowl.
这叫做形象化
It's called visualization.
我妈妈的地♥西♥泮♥吃光后 就会这么做
Mom does it when she's out of Valium.
美国大兵 真正的美国英雄
快去
Go.
故障
你好呀
Howdy.
感受屁♥股♥下面的沙子 感觉凉爽而柔软
Feel the sand under your butt. It feels cool and soft.
…一步一步来 这就对了
…time. There you go.
好样的 干得好 很好
Good job, good job. All right.
嘿 亲爱的 你叫什么名字?
Hey, sweetie. Um, what's your name?
黛比
Debbie.
你是为啥先生工作的吗?
Do you work for Mr. Whatsit?
啥先生
Mr. Whatsit.
对 当然 我是他的一个精灵
Yes. Of course. I'm one of his elves.
就是那种魔法精灵
You know, like a… a magic elf.
就在这里 再多走几步
Right here. A couple more steps.
好的 没错 很好
All right. Yes, okay.
好了 很好 一步一步来
All right. Great job. Step by step.
该死
Shit.
十一
Eleven.
我找你已经找了很久了
I have been looking for you for a very long time.
我的名字是…
My name is--
凯博士
Dr. Kay.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我知道你抓了谁
I know who you've taken.
我也知道…
And I also know…
你和你的手下们…
that you and your men…
都必死无疑
are going to die.
搞什么?
What the hell?
我劝你最好不要挣扎
It's best not to struggle.
感知到的威胁越大 它的反应就会越激烈
The greater the perceived threat, the more aggressive its response.
罗宾小姐 其他人呢?
Miss Robin, what about the others?
叫我罗宾就行了 别担心 他们随后就到
Uh, just Robin. And don't worry. They're right behind us.
出事了 对吧?
Something's wrong, isn't it?
不 没有 当然没有!一切顺利 完全在按计划进行
No. No, siree. Everything is going exactly according to plan.
气闸…用你的外套包起来 -我能搞定
Airlock-- Wrap it with your jacket. -I got it.
等一下 稍等
Hold it. Hold it. Hold it.
来 试试看…
Here. Try it--
嘿 对不起 这里的管道出了点问题
Hey. Sorry. Bit of a plumbing problem here.
你会不会是在找啥先生?
Are you by chance looking for Mr. Whatsit?
就在那边 -从那里进去就行
Right through there. -Right there.
有一点微风从海边吹来
There's a little breeze in the air telling you a secret.
抬头仰望天空 想要寻找云朵 但你们只能…
You look up at the sky, searching for clouds, but all you--
啥先生?
Mr. Whatsit?
该死!
Shit!
警官!
Officer! Officer!
哇 嘿 冷静点
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, calm down.
怎么了? -这下坏了
What's going on? -Shitballs.
好样的 朋友
Good job, man.
卢卡斯!我们被发现了! -不 不好!
Lucas! We've been spotted! -No, no!
把他们都带出去 快去
Get 'em out of here. Go.
那其他人呢? -快走吧!快走!
What about the others? -Just go! Go, go, go!
可恶!好了 大家跟我来吧
Damn it! Okay, come on, guys.
快走!
Move! Move! Move! Move! Move! Move! Move! Move! Move!
喂 站住!
Hey, stop right there!
阿希莉·克莱恩是个告密贼!
Ashley Klein is a snitch!
嘿!
Hey!
开门!快把门打开!
Open the door! Open the goddamn door!
所以你就是原因
So you're the reason.
这么难追踪到她的原因
The reason she's been so hard to track.
我的眼中钉
The thorn in my side.
费了好大劲把她藏起来 你却把她带来了这里?
And after all that effort to hide her, you bring her here, of all places?
为什么?
Why?
为什么要为另一个人 让她冒上生命危险?
Why risk her life for the other?
你知道什么我不知道的事?
What do you know that I don't?
它其实还留余力了 如果你能相信的话
It's actually holding back, if you can believe it.
你感受到的这个热度…
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表