剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
祝你好运
Good luck.
标签启动了 -收到
Tag's active. -Copy.
哈林顿 收到信♥号♥♥了吗?标签已激活
Harrington, you getting any signal? Tag is active.
好 等我一下
Yeah, just give me a second.
有谁知道亨德森的这方向盘是怎么弄的?
Hey, anybody know how Henderson's wheelie thing works?
有什么想法吗?
Uh, any ideas?
有个安全锁 在方向盘下面找一个小开关
There's a safety lock. Look for a small switch under the wheel.
在方向盘下面应该有个安全锁
There should be a safety lock under the wheel.
安全锁 真的很有必要
Safety lock, real necessary.
好吧
Okay.
好了 收到信♥号♥♥了
Okay, getting a signal.
不过很安静
It's pretty quiet, though.
90分贝
好了 信♥号♥♥稳定在90分贝
Okay, signal's holding a steady 90 dB.
但没有亨德森 我要如何一边开车一边监控?
But how am I supposed to monitor this and drive without Henderson?
加杰特探长那边有消息吗?
Uh, hear anything from Inspector Gadget?
没有
Nothing.
我可以做到 我可以监视
I can do it. I… I can monitor.
不行 你要待在这里
No. You're staying here.
妈 我帮达斯汀架的天线 我知道要怎么操作
Mom, I helped Dustin set up the antenna. I know how to work it.
没门 只是一个方向盘而已
Out of the question. It… It's just a wheel.
不只是一个方向盘而已
It's not just a wheel.
乔纳森 你能操作的 对吧?
Jonathan, you… you can work it, right?
是的 我是说 我想我可以
Yeah, yeah. I mean, I think so.
你最好别只是想 你最好知道你可以
You better not think. You better know.
你把我搞丢了 我就回不来了
You lose me out there, I'm not coming home.
我能应付
I can handle it.
拜尔斯 你在后面坐得舒服吗?
You comfortable back there, Byers?
还是要我给你拿个枕头?
Or you want me to get you a pillow?
专心开车就行
Just focus on driving.
试着平安回来 好吗?
Try to get back to me in one piece, okay?
什么?
What?
抱歉 我只是在看着你
Sorry, I'm just looking at you.
你一天比一天更漂亮
You get more beautiful every day.
这公平吗?
How is that fair?
你没有回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
我知道
I know.
你也没回答我的问题
You didn't answer mine.
听着 她站在栅栏旁边 对着空气说话
Look, she was standing at the fence, talking into thin air.
她八成就是在自言自语
She probably was talking to herself.
…站在那里对着空气说话
…standing there talking to nobody.
她不是第一个有假想朋友的孩子 凯伦
Well, she's hardly the first child to have an imaginary friend, Karen.
如果她才五岁 我不会那么担心
I wouldn't be so worried if she was five years old,
但她已经不是五岁了 对吧?
but she's not five anymore, is she?
事实上 你知不知道你女儿多大了?
In fact, do you even know how old your daughter is?
天啊 你太可笑了 -你都不知道她多大了!
Oh, you don't even know how old she is! -You're ridiculous.
你这种样子的时候 我不跟你说话
I'm not talking to you when you're like this.
你今晚是喝了一杯 还是已经第二杯了?
First one tonight, or already onto number two?
这重要吗? -这很重要
Does it matter?
噪点呼叫乌鸦巢 有什么动静吗?完毕
Squawk to Crow's Nest, anything? Over.
没有 没有丝毫动静
Negative, not a peep.
你非得嚼得这么大声吗?
Do you have to chew so loud?
狙击手都会嚼口香糖
Snipers chew gum.
你不是狙击手
You're not a sniper.
目标正在进入 四辆卡车 主街上的东侧外门
Package incoming. Four trucks, outer east gate on Main.
有动静了 四辆卡车 主街上的东侧外门
We got action. Four trucks, outer east gate on Main.
远离洞口!
The hole! Clear the hole.
焚烧者们 准备部署
Burners, prepare to deploy.
听我口令!行动!
On my mark! Move, move, move.
焚烧者正在朝大门前进
Burners heading for the gate.
即将开始焚烧 倒计时五、四
Burn commencing in five, four,
三、二
three, two,
然后 砰!
and boom!
卡车开进来了
Trucks moving in.
卡车开进来了
Trucks moving in.
我安全了吗?
Am I clear?
东边安全
Clear to the east.
东边安全
East is clear.
西边呢?
And to the west?
稍等 有一个慢半拍的人
Hold. We got a straggler.
拜托
Come on.
拜托 快点滚开
Get the hell out of there.
拜托
Come on.
安全
Clear.
他进去了
He's in.
他进去了
He's in.
芝麻开门
Open sesame.
他已进入颠倒世界
He's flipped.
乔纳森 信♥号♥♥?
Jonathan, signal?
捕捉到信♥号♥♥了
Snagged it.
我要开了吗? -还不要
Should I move? -No.
等等
Hold.
等等
Hold. Hold.
等等
Hold.
走!
Go!
面包车已开出
Van is on the move.
霍珀 你能听到我们说话吗?
Hopper, can you hear us okay?
能听到 很清楚
Yeah, yeah, loud and clear.
很好 好的 困难的部分已经结束了
Good, good. Okay, hard part's over.
我可不这么想 我还得从这车上跳下去呢
I mean, speak for yourself. I still gotta jump out of this thing.
是我的错觉吗?还是我们的移♥动♥速度比平时快?
And is it me, or are we moving faster than normal?
是快了一点 瞄准草地就好
A little faster. Just aim for the grass.
我本来打算跳上柏油路的 但既然你提到了草地…
I was gonna go for the asphalt, but now that you mention the grass--
怎么回事?霍珀?
What's going on? Hopper?
我们要跟丢了! -等等 什么?
We're losing him! -Wait, what?
等等!停车!
Wait! Stop! Stop!
我们追踪到他了
We got him.
霍珀 能听到吗?
Hopper, do you copy?
霍珀!
Hopper!
是的 我听到了
Yeah, I copy.
到底发生了什么事?
What the hell happened?
我不知道 我们突然停了下来
I don't know. We just slammed to a stop.
他们为什么要停车?
Wh… Why would they stop?
士兵们…
The soldiers…
他们知道他在那里
they know he's there.
我们还不能确定这一点
We don't know that.
伙计们 那边发生什么事了?
What's going on over there?
士兵太多了
There are too many.
他搞不定的
He can't take them.
发生什么事了 老兄? -我不知道
The hell's happening? -I don't know.
威尔!不!
Will! No!
亲爱的!
Honey!
威尔!
Will! Will! Will!
噪点 能听到吗?
Squawk, do you copy?
乔伊斯?有人听到吗?
Joyce? Anyone?
威尔 清醒过来!来吧 亲爱的
Will, Will, come back! Come on, honey.
威尔 清醒过来 快清醒过来
Will, come back. Come back.
威尔 拜托
Will, come on.
威尔!醒醒!
Will! Will! Wake up!
清醒过来!快清醒过来!
Come back! Come back!
威尔 宝贝 没事了
Will, sweetie. It's okay.
妈妈!
Mom!
没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
我在这里 我在
I'm here. I'm here.
没事了 深呼吸
It's okay. Just breathe. Just breathe.
发生了什么?
What happened?
我看到了
I saw it.
什么?你看到了什么?
What? What did you see?
魔王
The Demogorgon.
它来了 是冲着他们来的
It's coming. It's coming for them.
冲着谁?他们是指谁?
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表