剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
That heat you feel…
削弱了它
weakens it.
但在寒冷中 它会大展拳脚
But in the cold, it thrives.
我可以阻止它
I can stop it.
但你得老实交代
But you're gonna have to start talking.
去死吧
Go to hell.
以你目前的状态 恐怕是行不通的
In your current state, I'm afraid that won't work.
你的头脑不太敏锐 是吧?
Not the sharpest, are we?
你太迟了 援军已经在路上了
You're too late. Cavalry's on its way.
没关系
That's all right.
我会速战速决
I'll be quick.
杂货配送
Grocery delivery.
其他人呢?
Where's everyone else?
随后就到
Coming.
来吧 亲爱的 快下来吧 快来
Come on, sweetie. Come on down. Come on.
你现在就给我下来 否则怪物就会把你吃掉
You get down here right now, or a monster's gonna eat you.
把门打开!
Open the door!
该死!
You little shit!
让开!
Get out of the way!
你们总算来了!
About goddamn time!
我抓住你了 非常好 很好
I got you. That's good. Good, good.
你们好啊 你们这是要去哪儿?
Hey there. Where do you think you're going?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
嘿 你得走了 你得离开 来吧
Hey, you gotta go. You gotta go. Come on.
你要到树林里去
We're gonna get to the woods.
那些氪石在那里影响不到你
The kryptonite shit can't get you there.
霍珀 不可以 我们不能离开 我们是来找亨利的
Hop, we can't. We can't leave. We came for Henry.
嘿 拿着这个指南针 你跟着它往东北方向走
Hey. You take this compass. You're gonna follow it northeast.
它会把你带去墓地 你会在那里找到南茜和其他人
That'll take you to the graveyard. You're gonna find Nancy and the others.
哇 嘿
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, hey, hey. Hey.
那是什么?
What is that?
这只是以防万一 好吗?
It's just a failsafe, okay?
以防万一 -不
It's a failsafe. -No.
万一发生不测 我得拉着他一起死
I gotta make sure he goes down with me.
不 不要 霍珀 -这是唯一的办法 只有这一个办法
No. No, Hop. -It's the only way. It's the only way.
我不会冒上失去你的风险
I'm not gonna risk losing you.
我不会冒险的
I will not risk it.
霍珀 不要 -听着 我想让你知道一件事
Hopper. No. -Listen, I want you to know something.
从现在开始
From here on out,
我想要你知道我有多为你骄傲
I want you to know how proud I am of you.
我真为你骄傲 我为你所克服的一切深感骄傲
I am so proud of you. I am so proud of what you've overcome.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of who you are.
不
No.
不 不要 霍珀!
No. No, Hop. Hopper!
我爱你 简 -霍珀!不!霍珀!
I love you, Jane. -Hopper! No! Hopper!
霍珀!
Hop!
霍珀!
Hopper!
霍珀!
Hopper!
霍珀!
Hop!
霍珀!
Hopper!
霍珀!
Hopper!
霍珀!
Hopper! Hopper!
霍珀!
Hopper!
血氧在下跌
Pulse ox is falling.
心脏停止跳动了!
Flatlining!
好了 孩子们 来吧 在后面找个位子坐下
All right, kids. Come on. Find a seat in the back.
嗨
Hi.
好了
All right.
好了 我们好好玩玩吧 肯定会很好玩的 对吧?
Okay, let's have some fun, huh? This is gonna be great, huh?
好了 我们系好安全带 好吗?
Okay. Let's get our seat belts on, hmm?
安全第一 来吧 别浪费时间
Safety first. Come on. Time's a-wastin'.
很舒服吧?
Pretty comfy, huh?
算不上
Not really.
抱歉了
Oh, sorry.
罗宾、卢卡斯 能听到吗?完毕
Robin, Lucas, do you copy? Over.
听到了 我是罗宾
Copy. It's Robin.
卢卡斯 我听到了
Lucas. I copy.
军管区这里出了些问题
We've got a problem here at the MAC.
什么问题?
What kind of problem?
放开我 你个混♥蛋♥!
Let go of me, you asshole!
你想跟我解释一下 到底发生了什么事吗?
You want to explain to me what in God's name is going on here?
快放开我
Get the hell off me.
有五个孩子失踪了 长官 -你们弄丢了五个孩子?
We've got five missing kids, sir. -You've lost five kids?
这怎么可能? -这个女人…
How is that possible? -This woman--
乔伊斯·拜尔斯
Joyce Byers.
她闯进了军营
She broke into the barracks.
用某种隧♥道♥帮助他们逃跑了
She's been helping them escape through some kind of tunnel.
对不起 你能重复一遍吗?
I'm sorry. Can you repeat that?
听着 这些孩子不安全 好吗?他们有生命危险
Listen. These kids, they are not safe, okay? They are in danger.
那你觉得他们为什么会来这里 女士?
And why exactly do you think they're here, ma'am? Hmm?
他们在我们的保护之下
They're under our protection.
请容我插一句 警官 我已经看到了将要发生的事
If I may interject, officer. I've seen what's coming.
没有不尊重你的意思 但你和你的手下们屁都保护不了!
And no disrespect meant, but you and your men can't protect shit!
二等兵! -嘿!
Private! -Hey! Hey!
放开他! -嘿 二等兵!
Get off him! -Hey, Private!
你到底什么毛病 二等兵?不许碰他
What the hell is wrong with you, Private? Keep your hands off him.
军队就是做这种事吗?就会打小孩?
Is that all the military does? Hit kids?
威尔! -威尔!
Will! -Will! Will! Will!
你没事吧?宝贝 你没事吧?
Are you okay? Baby, are you okay?
他们来了
They're here.
干掉距离最近的威胁 发现即开火!
Take the nearest threat! Engage on sight!
我们都会死的!
We're all gonna die! We're all gonna die!
各位!站到我身后去!
Guys! Guys! Guys! Get behind me! Get behind me!
退后!
Get back!
床底下!
Under the beds! Under the beds!
床底下!
Under the beds! Under the beds! Under the beds! Under the beds!
站在我身后
Stay behind me. Stay behind me.
行动!
Move! Move! Move!
威尔!
Will!
我们受到攻击 我再说一遍 我们受到攻击了
We are under attack. I repeat, we are under attack.
我们得走了!
We gotta go. We gotta go!
其他孩子怎么办?该死!
What about the other kids? Shit!
快走!
Go, go, go, go, go!
快点 走不走?
Come on, shall we?
走了!
We shall!
我们要逃出去 好吗?盯着我!靠近一点!
We're getting out of here, all right? Eyes on me! Stay close!
好的 好
Okay, okay.
威尔 拜托 来吧!
Will, come on. Come on!
来吧 -等等我 拜托!等一等!
Come on. -Wait for me, please! Wait!
我还没准备好去死!
I'm not ready to die!
等一等! -靠近一点!
Wait up! -Stay close!
德瑞克!快点 我们走!
Derek! Hurry up, let's go!
大家都没事吧?你们没事吧? -对
Is everybody okay? Are you guys okay? -Yeah.
好了 那家无线电小屋 如果我们速度够快 应该能跑到
Okay. The Radio Shack. If we move quick enough, I think we can make it.
进入隧♥道♥ 逃离这里
Get into the tunnels and get out of here.
好 -好吗?
Okay. -Okay?
盯着我 记得吗?好的
Eyes on me. Remember?
停下!
Stop, stop, stop, stop!
好 快走!
All right, go!
接招吧!
Get some!
快走!天啊
Go, go, go! Oh my God.
天啊!
Oh my God!
坚持住 宝贝!坚持住!
Just hold on, baby! Hold on!
刚刚到底发生了什么? -我不知道 但我很喜欢
What the hell just happened? -I have no idea, but I love it!
姐姐
Sister.
妹妹
Sister.
开火!
Unload!
小心!
Watch out!
穆雷!
Murray!
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Son of a bitch!
啊 该死!
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表