剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
The air? -Yeah.
你看 很干净
Look, it's clean.
没有孢子
There's no spores.
不管这里发生了什么
Whatever happened here,
维克那都是幕后黑手
Vecna's behind it.
肯定是的
Had to be.
黑暗魔法
Dark magic.
哇!该死!
Whoa! Shit!
好吧 好 行吧 -对
Okay. All right, okay. -Yeah.
你没事吧? -我没事
You all right? -I'm fine.
好
Okay.
啊 天啊
Oh, Jesus. -Oh.
老天啊
Christ.
这里到底发生了什么?
What the hell happened here?
进入屋顶 授权
你就非得挑楼上 是吧?
You just had to pick up, didn't you?
我一直都不知道我还差多远就能逃出来了
I never knew how close I was to making it out.
现在 多亏了你和你的警♥察♥ 我知道了
Now, thanks to you and your policeman, I do.
九米
Ten yards.
九米远
Ten yards.
再多转一个弯 我的人生就会…
One more corner, and my life would have been…
不同了
different.
枪!
Gun!
快把门打开!
Open the goddamn door!
开门!
Open up!
在寻找出路的过程中我发现了别的东西
In my search for a way out, I found something else.
我找到了
I found the answer
他们把我关在那里的原因
to why I was there.
他们把我的血
They were infusing her
输给了她
and her unborn child
和她还未出生的孩子
with my blood.
实验对象08
快要把她和她未出生的孩子害死了
And it was killing her, along with her unborn child.
救命
Help.
我不知道一共有多少人 但她们都病了
I don't know how many there were, but they were all sick.
快要死了
Dying.
我不明白
I… I… I don't understand.
孕妇
Pregnant women.
一个秘密的政♥府♥项目
A secret government program.
这没有让你想起什么吗?
Does that not remind you of anything?
妈妈
Mama.
给了我们超能力的不是药物 简
It was not drugs that gave us our powers, Jane.
是亨利
It was Henry.
现在 凯博士正在尝试重新启动爸爸的项目
Now, Dr. Kay is trying to restart Papa's program,
但我的血没有用
but my blood is not working.
不像亨利的血
Not as Henry's did.
事实是 爸爸的孩子们始终都只是对亨利的苍白模仿
The truth is, Papa's children were always just pale imitations of Henry.
我们中只有一个人…
Only one of us…
和他真正相像
was truly like him.
这只是你制♥造♥出的幻象 这不是真的 这些都不是真的
This is just an illusion. This isn't real. None of this is real.
你觉得凯为什么这么着急要找你?
Why do you think Kay is so desperate to find you?
他们会找到你的 会创造出更多!更多像你一样的人!
They will find you, and they will create more! More like you!
像亨利一样的人
Like Henry.
并没有什么幸福结局 简
There are no happy endings, Jane.
我们没有幸福结局
Not for us.
嘿 没事的 只是我而已
Hey, it's okay. It's just me.
只是我
It's just me.
西北…
Northwest. Northwest.
有点迷路了 是吧?
A little lost, are we?
这地图是谁给你的?
Who gave you this map?
你妈妈!
Your mom!
看着我!
Look at me!
你要是再敢骗我
You lie to me again,
我就会杀了你愚蠢的父亲…
and I will kill your fool of a father…
你狡猾的母亲…
your snake of a mother…
还有你那个婊♥子♥姐姐
and that bitch of a sister too.
好了 孩子们 游戏时间结束了
All right, my dears. Playtime's over. -Come on.
来吧
Come on.
你怎么板着脸?
What is with that grumpy face?
来吧 我们有很多书要读 还要创造艺术
Come on. We have books to read, art to create,
解锁智慧
wisdom to unlock.
你确定在魔王出现之前
Are you positive nothing else happened
没发生其他事吗? -确定
before the Demo showed up? -Yes.
再从头梳理一遍给我听
Walk me through everything again from the beginning.
我已经跟你说过了 -再说一遍
I've told you already. -Tell me again.
玛丽和我在玩旋转木马
Mary and I were at the merry-go-round.
停下 德瑞克!别碰!住手! -抓紧了!
Stop, Derek! Get off! Stop! -Hold on tight!
德瑞克像往常一样欺负我们 然后亨利把我叫去了那边
Derek was a dipshit to us, like usual, and then Henry called me over there.
他说他会保护我不被怪物抓走
He told me he'd protect me from the monsters,
我下一次见到他 就在那片草地上了
and I didn't see him again until the field.
我因为有想象中的朋友而惹了麻烦
I just got in trouble for having an imaginary friend,
妈妈变得很奇怪 和爸爸大吵了一架
and Mom got all weird, and she got into a big fight with Dad.
怎么了?
What is it?
那个不对 应该是黄色的
That's wrong. It should be yellow.
住手!
Stop!
妈妈!
Mom! Mom!
妈妈!爸爸!
Mom! Dad!
求求你 放开我!
Please, please let me go! Let me go!
妈妈!
Mom! Mom! Mom!
救命!救命啊 妈妈!爸爸!
Help! Help, Mom! Mom! Dad!
退后!
Get back!
霍莉
Holly. Holly.
你没事吧?
You all right?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道 我感觉…
I don't know. I feel…
害怕?
Scared?
我们接近最后一个记忆了
We're close to the final memory.
你可能会开始有一些感觉
You might start to… feel things,
你那天晚上的感受
some things that you felt that night.
我知道我就有过
I know I did.
但这就像是回声
But it's just like an echo.
这是个好兆头
It's a good sign.
意味着你就快要到家了
It means you're almost home.
来吧 跟我来
Come on. Follow me.
你说我就快要到家了
You said I'm almost home.
但你也会和我一起走的 对吧?
But you're coming too, right?
不 我其实打算继续待在这里
No. I'm gonna stick around here, actually.
当然了 你在开玩笑吗?
Of course. Are you kidding?
来吧
Come on.
嘿! -你们在做什么?
Hey! -What are you doing?
电缆够不到地面
Cables won't reach the ground.
我们得在这上面做我们的科学小实验了
We're gonna have to do our little science experiment up here.
好了
Okay.
很慢地开
Take it really slow.
好
Okay.
准备好了吗?准备好了吗? -是的
Ready? Ready? -Yeah.
准备好了!
Ready!
好了 全都准备好了
Okay, we're all set.
如果发生任何事 你就赶紧出来
If anything happens, you just get out of there.
我会的 我保证
I will. I promise.
如果真的遇上大问题 我们就把电压调高
And if shit really hits the fan, we just crank up the voltage,
把粒子给烧出来 切断他和集体意识的联♥系♥
burn out the particles, unplug him from the hive.
妈妈? -怎么了?
Mom? -Yeah?
谢谢你信任我
Thank you for trusting me.
杀了那个混♥蛋♥
Kill the bastard.
好了 你没问题的
All right. You got this.
点火吧 弗兰肯斯坦
Light her up, Frankenstein.
发音是“弗朗肯斯汀”!
It's pronounced "Fronkensteen!"
成功了!
It's working. It's working!
现在是50%!
We're at 50%!
拜托了 加油啊
Come on. Come on.
蠢蛋!
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表