剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be okay.
但能持续多久 妈妈?
But for how long, Mom?
如果卢卡斯说得对 就是今天了
If Lucas is right, today is the day,
维克那会在今天行动
the day Vecna's gonna act.
我以为我能打败他 但事实是…
I thought I had him. But the truth…
事实是我从来都没有过机会
The truth is I never stood a chance.
他也知道 他一直都知道
And he knew it. He's always known it.
所以在霍金斯这么多人里 他选择了我
That's why, out of everyone in Hawkins, he chose me.
因为他知道我很软弱 他知道他能控制我
Because he knew I was weak, and he knew he could control me.
不是这样的
That is not true.
是的 妈妈 就是这样
It is, Mom. It is.
我是他的载体
I was his vessel.
用来引导他力量的载体 用来做间谍
A vessel to channel his powers, to spy,
以及建造
and… and to build.
“建造”?
"To… To build"?
那些隧♥道♥
The tunnels.
并不是自行从大门发散开来的
They didn't spread from the gate on their own.
每天晚上我都会入侵集体意识 控制藤蔓
Every night, I jacked into the hive and took control of the vines,
用它们挖掘隧♥道♥ 让颠倒世界感染我们的世界
using them to tunnel, infecting our world with the Upside Down.
有那么多人都因我而死
So many died because of me.
如果我能做到这一切
And if I could do all of that,
多了12个像我一样的人 他能做到些什么?
what could he do with 12 more like me?
你听我说
You listen to me.
发生的一切都不是你的错
None of what happened is your fault.
你听到了吗?
Do you hear me?
至于他的宏大计划
And as for his big plan,
他不会有所有12个载体的 不管他如何称呼他们
he's not gonna have 12 vessels, or whatever the hell he calls them,
因为他刚刚失去了霍莉 她会知道其他人在哪里
because he just lost Holly, and she'll know where the others are.
亲爱的 一切还没结束 远远没有
Sweetheart, this is not over, not by a long shot.
你错了
You're wrong.
你错了 妈妈
You're wrong, Mom.
这是我的错
It's my fault.
不
No.
不 宝贝
No, baby.
走!快走!
Go! Go!
我看不清霍莉会在哪里醒过来
I couldn't see where Holly was gonna wake up.
但我想着
But I figured
不管维克那把她关在哪里
wherever Vecna was keeping her,
肯定是在颠倒世界里
it had to be in the Upside Down.
所以…
So…
我就叫她回家去了
I told her to just go home.
回家?回我们家吗?
Home? Home as in our home?
也就是说 我们得回到颠倒世界去
Meaning we have to get back into the Upside Down.
离你们最近的裂缝在哪里? -康沃利斯街附近吧
Where is the nearest rift to you? -Off Cornwallis, I think.
大概2.4公里左右
About a mile and a half, give or take.
卢卡斯 能听到吗?
Lucas, do you copy?
罗宾 -好
Oh, Robin. -Yeah.
卢卡斯!
Lucas!
艾瑞卡 我现在真的不方便说话
Erica, I really can't talk right now.
好吧 所以维克那把那些士兵干掉了
Okay, so Vecna took out those soldiers,
那进入军管区应该会容易得多
so it should be a lot easier to get into the MAC.
不 增援部队肯定已经到了
No. They're gonna have reinforcements by now.
我能冲破一块钢板
I can break through a plate.
你的意思是霍莉被困在了一块钢板下面?
Are you saying that Holly is trapped under a steel plate?
不知道背景信息时 这听起来可能会令人不安
Without context, that might sound troubling,
但她并不是被一大块钢板压着喘不过气来 她是…
but she's not pancaked under a giant hunk of steel or anything. She's…
我要怎么描述这个?
How do I talk about this?
好吧 我们的世界下面还有个世界… -在钢板下面
Well, there's this world under ours… -Under the plates.
颠倒世界
The Upside Down.
对 就像霍金斯一样 只是烂得多
Yeah, and it's just like Hawkins, only way suckier.
各位 好吧 你们真的不会相信的
Guys, guys, guys. Okay, you really won't believe this,
但艾瑞卡和克拉克老师成功了 他们找到达斯汀和其他人了
but Erica and Mr. Clarke came through. They found Dustin and the others.
好啊 他们会比我们更容易找到霍莉
All right. Well, they're gonna be able to find Holly a lot easier than we are.
我们得抓紧了 有人来了
We better hurry. We got company.
嘿 你还好吧?
Hey, hey. Are you okay?
我没事 迈克尔 我很好
I'm fine, Michael. I'm fine.
不 恕我直言 惠勒夫人 你不好
No, with all due respect, Mrs. Wheeler, you're not.
你可能会感染、大出血 上帝保佑 甚至停止呼吸
You could get an infection, hemorrhage, God forbid, stop breathing.
如果你觉得在我女儿需要我时 我会躺在床上
If you think I'm gonna stay in bed when my daughter needs me,
那你就该死的疯了 我们走
you're out of your goddamn mind. Let's go.
妈妈 她说得对
Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom. She's right.
没事 你继续走吧
It's okay. Keep going.
嘿 你救了我们
Hey, you saved us.
你救了我们
You saved us.
而且你奇迹般地还活着 好吗?
And by some miracle, you're still here, okay?
但现在 你需要相信我 剩下的部分我们能搞定
But now, you need to trust me that we can handle this the rest of the way.
可能还会有更多像那样的东西
There might be more of those things out there.
它们叫魔王 我知道
They're called Demogorgons. I know.
我有很多关于颠倒世界和艾尔的事要告诉你
There's so much that I need to tell you about this Upside Down and El,
但现在 你只需要知道
but right now, all you need to know is
在其他人都做不到时 这群人救了威尔
that this group saved Will when no one else could.
我们做到了
We did that.
我们也会同样的去救霍莉
And we're about to do the same thing with Holly.
我们会帮你把她找回来 妈妈 我保证 好吗?
We're gonna bring her back to you, Mom. I promise. Okay?
好吗?
Yeah?
克拉克老师 感谢你的协助
Mr. Clarke, thanks for the assist.
先别急着谢我
Don't thank me yet.
我们成功地用三角定位法确定了达斯汀的位置
We successfully trilaterated Dustin's position here,
正是我目前站的这个位置
to precisely where I stand now.
但我们赶到的时候 他已经下落不明了
But by the time we arrived, he was MIA.
他也不会在这个位置 他会在下面
Well, he wouldn't be precisely here. He'd be under.
不好意思?
Sorry?
你没告诉他吗?
You didn't tell him?
我… -告诉我什么?
I… -Told me what?
该死
Holy shit.
该死
Holy shit.
喂 这里!在这里!
Hey, over here! Over here!
我找到他了!
I got him! I got him!
我找到达斯汀了!
I got Dustin!
我什么都没听到 -耐心点
I don't hear anything. -Patience.
有人吗?重复 我是达斯汀
Is anyone there? Repeat, this is Dustin.
达斯汀 我是迈克 霍莉逃离了维克那
Dustin, it's Mike. Holly's escaped from Vecna,
她正在赶往颠倒世界里的我家
and she's on her way to my house in the Upside Down.
我需要你尽快赶到那里和霍莉碰面 听到了吗?
I need you to get there as fast as you can and rendezvous with Holly. Do you copy?
霍莉不在你们家 我们找到她了 我们找到霍莉了 再说一遍 我们…
Holly's not at the house. We found her. We found Holly. Repeat, we--
达斯汀 我听不到了
Dustin, I'm losing you.
达斯汀?
Dustin?
是我疯了吗?还是他说他找到霍莉了?
Am I going crazy, or did he just say that he found Holly?
好了 我们紧靠着这堵墙走吧
All right, let's hug this wall up here.
她怎么会在实验室?
Why would she be at the lab?
不管她是从哪里逃出来的 实验室一定在去我家的路上
Wherever she escaped from, the lab must've been en route to my house.
她就刚好碰到了达斯汀?这可能性有多大?
She just happened to run into Dustin? What are the odds?
小得一塌糊涂
Low as shit,
但要我说 我们也该交些好运了
but I say it's about damn time we had some luck.
说得太好了
Amen to that.
抱歉 我还是没明白 达斯汀在那些钢板下面?
I'm sorry. I still don't follow. Dustin is under those plates?
对 -但不是被挤压在下面
Yes. -But not pancaked.
等一下
Hang on. Hang on.
对 这个裂缝周围全都是摄像头
Yeah, we got cameras all over that rift.
我俱乐部里有一个旧的频谱分♥析♥仪
I have an old spectrum analyzer back at the club.
如果能定位射频信♥号♥♥ 我应该就能干扰它的传输
If I can just locate their RF signal, I should be able to jam the transmission.
很酷
That's cool.
我觉得你想过头了
I think you're overthinking it.
你是说阿尔福德不会让那个分数加倍吗?
You're telling me Alford wouldn't have doubled that score?
四投六中
Four from six from the field.
雷吉会很特别的 你记住我说的话
Reggie's gonna be something special, you mark my words.
沃尔什绝对不会…
Walsh can do no…
这根本都不算什么
You ain't seen nothing yet.
你来吗 小甜心?
You coming, Snookums?
我们要进去吗?
We're going in there?
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表