剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
我对天发誓 我啥都没碰
I swear to God, I didn't touch shit!
所以大门 自己就打开了 像魔法一样吗
So the gate just opened up all on its own, like magic?
一定是出了什么故障
It must've been some kind of malfunction.
让我捋捋清楚
Let me get this straight.
那辆卡车出现的那一刻 大门刚好出了故障
There was a malfunction at the exact moment that truck showed up?
你真以为我会相信这种话吗
You expect me to believe that, soldier?
我发誓 我不知道发生了什么
I swear. I don't know what happened.
如果的确是出了故障呢
What if it was a malfunction?
只不过不是由我们造成的故障
Only one not caused by us.
(AM短波收音机组装套件)
好了 小白鼠们 咱们抓紧时间吧
All right, lab rats, let's scurry up.
一整个维度即将砸到我们头上了
An entire dimension's about to come crashing down on our heads.
嘿
Hey.
一切都好吧
Is everything okay?
听着 我知道这计划很疯狂 有无数件事需要按计划实现
Listen, I know this plan is totally mad, and a million things have to go right,
而无数件事可能 也八成会出问题
and a million things could and probably will go wrong.
但我们可以做到 我知道的
But we can do this. I know it.
最后一战 然后整个噩梦都会结束
One last fight, and this whole nightmare, it'll be over.
终于要结束了
It'll finally be over.
哟 你们好啊
Well, hello there.
军管区 我是狼群 能听到吗…
MAC, this is Wolfpack. Do you copy--
你这是要干什么 - 告知博士
What do you think you're doing? - Alerting the Doc.
那个贱♥人♥有上帝情结
That bitch has a God complex.
她只会拖累我们
All she'll do is slow us down.
不
No.
我们靠自己把这怪胎抓回来
We're bagging this freak ourselves.
《怪奇物语》
第五季第八集【全剧终】
第八集:正常世界
你觉得他们没事吧 - 卡车的车速比悍马要快
Do you think they're all right? - The truck is faster than a Humvee.
我们保守一点 就说它的时速快八公里吧
Let's be conservative, say five miles faster.
他们比对方早6分20秒出发
They had a six minute, 20 second head start,
换算成距离的话 就是额外领先了800米
giving them an additional lead of about half a mile.
所以他们目前没事
So they're fine for now,
但真正狗屎的部分还没开始
but the real shit hasn't started yet.
艾瑞卡 别说脏话 拜托
Erica, language, please.
这可不是《科学导论》课 这个情况需要我们说脏话
This isn't Intro to Science. This situation demands cussing.
所以你感觉如何 - 什么感觉如何
So, how's it feel? - What?
帮助拯救世界之类的
Helping to save the world and all that.
感觉挺爽的
It feels pretty swell.
该死的爽极了
Pretty goddamn swell.
冲
Go! Go! Go!
破门 行动
Breach! Move, move, move!
(WSQK噪点 94.5 调频)
(WSQK噪点 50000瓦)
嘿 罗宾 对
Hey, Robin, yeah.
能不能拜托你告诉我 刚刚是你们造成的
Can you please tell me that that was you guys
不是更多的变种魔狗要来了
and not more of those, like, mutant Cujos?
是我们 先别急着紧张 薇琪 晚点再开始紧张吧
It's us, and it's too early to be stressed, Vic. Save it for later.
对 不会的 收到 好 这就压抑情绪
Yeah, no, copy that, yeah. No. Bottling... Bottling emotions.
没有移♥动♥中的邪恶行星的迹象
No sign of an evil moving planet.
那是好事
Well, that's good.
我们会需要一些时间
'Cause this is gonna take some time.
好了 我们分头行动吧
All right, we should split up.
两个梯子都用上
Use both ladders.
别着急 稳住了慢慢来
Don't rush. Pace yourselves.
沿途有一些平台 可以用来休整
There are platforms along the way, so use them to rest.
好了
All right.
咱们开干吧
Let's do this.
你没事吧
You okay?
不要害怕
Don't be frightened.
这些都是朋友
These are all friends.
他们只是来围观的
They're just here to watch.
别把注意力放在他们身上
Don't focus on them.
是的 爸爸
Yes, Papa.
要有光
And let there be light.
好 干得漂亮 白头鹰
All right, nice work, Bald Eagle.
现在上屋顶吧
Now get up to the roof.
小心处理C4炸♥药♥
Careful with that C-4.
我可不想要和颠倒世界一起被炸飞
I don't wanna blow the Upside Down with us in it.
我本来打算粗心大意的
Oh, I was planning on carelessness.
但你说得对 吉姆 谨慎行事是明智的做法
But you're right, Jim. Caution here would be wise.
好了
All right.
记住了
Now remember,
慢敲两下表示…
two slow knocks means...
无底深渊已经开始移♥动♥了 - 没错
The Abyss started to move. - That's right.
你和你姐姐准备就位 但要等待 先不要出手
And you and your sister get in position, but you wait. You do not attack.
等我一得到确认 行星已经离铁塔足够近了
The second I get confirmation that planet's close enough to the tower,
我就会快速敲三下
then I'm gonna give you three fast knocks.
然后我们就出击 我们杀了亨利
Then we strike. We kill Henry.
然后我们祈祷达斯汀是对的 那颗行星会停止移♥动♥
And we, uh, pray to God Dustin's right, and that planet stops moving.
怎么可能出问题 对吧
What could possibly go wrong, right?
如果真的出了什么问题
If something does go wrong,
我需要你答应我 你不会把我拉出来
I need you to promise me you won't pull me out.
直到我确认他真的死了
Not until I'm sure he's dead.
好 行吧
Okay, well,
那我也需要你答应我一件事
then I'm gonna need a promise from you too.
如果出现奇迹 计划真的成功了 我们一定要逃走
If by some miracle this plan works, we're getting the hell out of here.
凯博士和她的计划留到以后再去应对
Doc Kay and her plans, that's a problem for another day.
成交
Deal?
让我们结束这一切吧 孩子
Let's end this, kid.
你想来点吗 - 好
You want some? - Yeah.
嘿
Hey, um...
你之前在噪点说的那些话…
What you said earlier at the Squawk...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不是为你说的内容感到抱歉 这话说出口的时候就没说对
I mean, not sorry about what you said. That came out wrong.
不是说你出柜的方式不对 老天爷啊
Or not came out wrong. Jesus Christ.
没关系的
It's okay.
不 有关系
No, it's... it's not.
我之前就应该 在你身边支持你的 但我没有
I should have been there for you, and I wasn't.
我想我之前 过于沉浸在自己的世界里 没看出来
And I guess I was just so self-absorbed that I couldn't see it.
我只是…我觉得自己像个白♥痴♥ 我…
I just... I feel like an idiot, and I...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你不必感到抱歉 你也不是白♥痴♥ 你真的不是
You don't have to be sorry. And you are not an idiot. You're not.
只是…
It's just...
这么长时间以来 我自己都不理解
I didn't even understand it myself for the longest time.
我只是…我觉得这件事 需要以这种方式发生
I just... I think it needed to happen the way it happened.
我需要找到自己的路
I needed to find my own way.
但重要的是 你还在这里
But what matters is that you're still here,
你依然觉得我们可以做朋友
and you still think we can be friends.
朋友 不用了 谢谢
Friends? No, thanks.
最好的朋友
Best friends.
好了 来吧
All right, come on.
我们还得赶去追行星呢
We've got a planet to catch.
他们怎么这么久了还没到
What the hell is taking them so long?
我不知道 也许是因为 那座铁塔有150多米高吧
I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that it's a 500-foot tower.
如果出了问题 他们会联♥系♥我们的
If something's wrong, they'll contact us.
对 不是的 对 除非他们已经死了
Yeah, no, yeah. I mean, unless they're already dead.
好吧 压力大让我想吃东西 所以我…
Okay, uh, stress gives me the munchies, so I, um...
你想要些什么吗
Do you want anything?
不用了
No.
好
Okay.
事实上 能不能给我…
Actually, can I get a--
薇琪
Vickie?
薇琪
Vickie!
我了个去
Holy shit.
我发誓 一碗麦片最能抚平…
Mm. I swear to God, nothing cures anxiety quite like a bowl--
(WSQK噪点)
(WSQK噪点 50000瓦)
很迷幻 对吧
Trippy, isn't it?
你好
Hi.
谢了 朋友
Thanks, man.
好吧
Okay.
真是太壮观了
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表