剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
而维克那不会回来了
and Vecna's not coming back.
但他的魔王可能会回来 -我不这么认为
But his Demos might. -I don't think so.
他们是来抓孩子们的 已经都抓走了
They came for the kids, and he's got them all,
他的载体都有了
and he has his vessels.
“载体”?
"Vessels"?
他就是这么称呼他们的 他说是:“重塑世界的载体”
That's what he called them. He said, "vessels for reshaping the world."
我只希望你的理论是错的
I just hope your theory's wrong.
什么理论?
What theory?
11月6日
November 6th.
这一切开始的日子…
The day all this started…
也会是结束的日期
is the day it ends.
你还好吗?
You good?
好了 卢卡斯 慢慢来 有我在 我抓住你了
Okay, Lucas, take it slow. Take it slow. I got you. I got you.
拜托 朋友 再走一步
Come on, man. One more step.
嘿 过来
Hey, hey. Come here.
我在想有没有办法重新入侵集体意识
I wonder if there's a way we can jack back into the hive mind
再次使用他的超能力
and access his powers again.
这不可能 除非…
That's not possible, not unless--
集体就在附近 我知道
The hive is close, I know.
但今晚发生的事
But what happened tonight,
我们之前也没想过有可能做到
none of us thought that was possible either.
妈妈
Mom.
听着 我只是想说 如果…
Listen, I'm just saying, what if…
如果这次
what if this time,
你不用你的超能力对抗他的军队
you don't use your powers against his army.
你用来对付他 对付维克那
You use them against him, against Vecna.
用他自己的剑回刺他
Stab him with his own sword.
你今晚没有失败
You didn't fail tonight.
你做的事…
What you did…
非常了不起
was extraordinary.
你自己也说过
You said so yourself.
维克那选择了你 是因为他低估了你
Vecna chose you because he underestimated you.
我觉得我们都低估了你 我知道我就低估了你
I think we all have. I know I did.
我再也不会再犯这个错误了
And that is a mistake I will never, ever make again.
但我愿意赌上一切 他一定会再次低估你
But I'm willing to bet everything that he does.
当他这么做的时候
And when he does,
就会是那个混♥蛋♥犯下的最后一个错误
it'll be the last mistake that son of a bitch ever makes.
他们能逃过一劫可真是个奇迹
It's a miracle they made it back in one piece.
可惜哈林顿宝贵的宝马车没逃过去
Wish I could say the same thing about Harrington's precious Beamer.
你就打算这么做?
This is what you're gonna do?
假装什么都没发生 继续开玩笑?
Act like nothing happened, make jokes?
你找到维克那就回家 计划一直都是这样
You find Vecna, you come home. That was always the plan.
但那不是真的 是吧? -当然是真的
That was never real, was it? -Of course it was real.
你在说谎
You're lying.
就像在我的训练上撒谎一样 你不让我参加你的潜行
Just like how you lied about my training. You couldn't have me on your crawls
因为你的计划是独自杀死维可那 然后死掉
because your plan was to kill Vecna alone and die.
嘿 听我说 今天的情况不一样
Hey. Listen to me. What happened today was different.
氪石 你无法战斗 我别无选择
The kryptonite, you couldn't fight. I didn't have a choice.
那么炸♥弹♥呢?
And the bomb?
炸♥弹♥只是…以防万一
The bomb was… It was a fail-safe.
一个没人知道的以防万一
A fail-safe no one knew about.
我今晚从你的眼睛里看到了
I saw in your eyes tonight.
我看到了
I saw.
你计划好了要赴死
You were planning to die.
你一直都是这样计划的
And you always were.
嘿!
Hey!
你们的朋友们应该在这里的 对吧?
Your friends were supposed to be here, yeah?
开什么玩笑啊
Oh, you gotta be shitting me.
这看起来很有希望嘛
Well, this looks really promising.
我们在大厅里
We're in the lobby.
那我们具体要去哪里?
And… where are we going exactly?
对 我们在找什么?
Right. Like, what is it we're looking for?
你们都看过《绝地归来》吧?
You've all seen Return of the Jedi?
是有泰迪熊的那部? -伊沃克人
The one with the teddy bears? -Ewoks.
对 是最好看的一部
Yeah, it's the best one.
真的? -是吗?
Is it?
不是 但每个小孩都喜欢 所以他喜欢也很合理
No, but every child loves it, so tracks.
如果你们还记得 在电影里
In the film, if you recall,
义军需要摧毁第二颗死星
the rebels need to destroy a second Death Star,
但它被保护性的能量护盾围绕
but it's surrounded by a protective energy shield,
这是由护盾生成器制♥造♥出来的
which is created by a shield generator.
是啊 真酷 多谢你总结了这部我们都看过的电影
Yeah, cool. Thanks for the summary of a movie we've all seen.
这部电影跟我们的情况出奇地契合 史蒂夫
It's an oddly relevant movie, Steve.
听着 我觉得这个圆形肉墙是维克那版本的能量护盾
Look, I think this circular flesh wall is Vecna's version of an energy shield,
只不过它不是科幻作品
except it's not sci-fi.
而是超自然的 由维克那的黑暗魔法创造出来的
It's supernatural, created by Vecna's dark magic.
正是个黑暗魔法护盾阻碍了我们
And this dark magic shield is what's preventing us
无法触碰他 救不了霍莉
from reaching him and saving Holly.
但如果我的计算是正确的
But if my math is correct,
这个护盾的生成器肯定就在这个实验室里
the generator for the shield has to be in this lab.
所以 如果我们找到这个黑暗魔法护盾生成器
So if we find this dark magic shield generator…
我们就能摧毁这堵墙 -找到维克那 救回霍莉
We destroy the wall. -Find Vecna, save Holly.
大家都能当英雄
Medals for all.
那这个东西是什么样的?
And it looks like what?
我怎么可能知道这个?
How would you expect me to know that?
上还是下?
Up or down?
要我说就都去吧 两人一组 能搜索更多地方
I say both. Search in teams of two. Cover more ground.
对 我没意见 但我们可以换一下分组吗?
Yeah, that's cool with me, but can we just switch the teams up?
南茜 你和我一起上楼?
Nance, you and me to go up?
哦… -你是认真的吗?
Oh, I mean… -Are you serious?
我和亨德森需要一些空间
Me and Henderson need some space.
拜托了 -拜托了
Please. -Please.
行吧 那我和你一起?
Fine. How about me and you?
我觉得我们也需要一些空间
I think we need some space too.
所以除了南茜以外的所有人 那就很…巧合了
So everyone but Nancy. That's just… It's convenient.
嘿 我们没时间争论这个
Huh. -Hey, we don't have time for this.
简单点吧 还是按平常分组
Let's keep it simple, stick to the usual teams.
南茜 我不能… -我不行…
Nance, I can't-- -I can't-
讨论到此结束
End of discussion.
好极了
Awesome.
真是好极了
Just awesome.
♪ Heart and soul ♪
我会抓住你的!
I'm gonna get you!
♪ The way a fool would do, madly… ♪
轮到你了!
You're it!
我会抓住你的!
I'm gonna get you!
我不敢相信我还没来时你一个人在这里待了一整天
I can't believe you had a whole day here without me.
你觉得如何?我说不好 我穿绿色的好看吗?
What do you think? I'm never sure. Does green work on me?
是的 必须好看
Yeah, totally.
你怎么了? -没什么
What's going on with you? -Nothing.
你的行为举止怪怪的
You're acting weird.
我觉得…
I think…
我是吃了太多蛋糕什么的
I ate too much cake or something.
也许啥先生那里会有茶?
Maybe Mr. Whatsit has some tea?
他肯定会有 他什么都有
I'm sure he does. He has everything.
你在这里做什么? -我们得谈谈
What are you doing here? -We need to talk.
霍莉 计划是… -你说了要等亨利离开 我知道
Holly, the plan-- -Was to wait for Henry to leave. I know.
但他说了一些令人毛骨悚然的话
But he was talking and saying all this creepy stuff.
有人看到你过来吗? -没有 我很小心的 拜托你听我说
Did anyone see you come here? -No, I was careful. Please, just listen.
我知道亨利为什么绑♥架♥我们了
I know why Henry kidnapped us.
他要以某种方式利用我们把另一个世界吸引到我们地球上
He's going to somehow use us to draw another world to ours, to Earth.
“吸引另一个世界”?我不明白这是什么意思
"Draw another world"? I don't understand what that means.
亨利说是为了拯救地球 但我觉得其实他是想要摧毁地球
Henry says it's to save Earth, but I think it's really to destroy it.
不管他在计划什么 他明天就会行动
Whatever he's planning, he's going to do it tomorrow.
我们必须立刻逃离坎马卓兹
We have to get out of Camazotz right now.
我们肯定逃不出去 因为他一发现你跑了
We'll never make it. As soon as he realizes that you're gone,
就会用超能力找到你 把我们抓起来
he'll track you down with his powers and catch us.
你确定没人看见你吗? -确定
Are you sure no one saw you? -Positive.
你又是谁啊?
Who the hell are you?
德瑞克 你又是谁啊?
Derek. Who the hell are you?
你在这里做什么 蠢蛋?
What are you doing here, dipshit?
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表