剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
是的 她身高1米6 -对!
Yeah, she's 5'3". -Yeah!
而维克那喜欢像木偶大♥师♥那样控制集体意识
And Vecna likes to control the hive mind like a puppet master.
所以也许你接入集体意识时 同样也可以施展控制
So maybe when you tap into the hive, you can pull the strings too.
只不过我不是维克那
Except I'm not Vecna.
你其实算是吧
You sorta are.
你是想说我很邪恶 一心想着要毁灭世界?
You're trying to say that I'm evil and hell-bent on destroying the world?
绝对的
Totally.
不 我只是想说 你懂的 你像他一样是个巫师
No, I'm just saying that, you know, you're like a wizard like him.
在龙与地下城里 迈克 现实中可不是
In D&D, Mike, not real life.
没错 现实生活中 你更像是个魔法师
True. In real life, you're more like a sorcerer,
因为你的超能力不是从咒语书里来的 而是天生的
because your powers don't come from a book of spells. They're innate.
听着 就疯狂的理论而言 我曾有过更疯狂的理论
Listen, as far as crazy theories go, I've had crazier.
十一去了颠倒世界 我们正常世界里真的需要一些魔法
And with Eleven in the Upside Down, we really need some magic up here.
正在想解决办法?
Working on a solution?
我想说 如果霍珀有办法绕过这个 找到霍莉的话
I mean, if Hopper has a solution to get through this and to get to Holly,
他就应该跟我们分享!
he should… he should share it with us!
要我说 我们就无视那个老家伙
I just say we ignore the old man.
我们继续前进 找扇门之类的
We keep moving. Look for a door or something.
对 只是出于好奇
Yeah, and just curious.
你说的这扇门也是像花生酱脆球一样柔软吗?
This door of yours, it's soft like a Peanut Butter Bopper?
拜尔斯 你要是有话想说 为什么不直说?
You got something to say, Byers, why don't you say it?
我只是想说 从现在开始也许不应该由你做决定
I'm just saying maybe you shouldn't be making the calls from now on.
不止是他的决定 也是我的决定 因为失踪的是我妹妹
It was not just his call. It was mine because it's my sister.
而且…
And…
我同意史蒂夫的说法 好吧 我们不能就这么坐在这里
I agree with Steve. Okay, we can't just sit here.
我不知道有没有门 但这堵墙不可能没有尽头
I don't know about a door, but this wall can't go on forever.
肯定有办法绕过去的
There has to be a way around it.
没有办法
There isn't.
这堵墙是一个圆圈
This wall is a circle.
一个完全包围了颠倒世界的圆圈
A circle completely surrounding the Upside Down.
哦 是吗?你怎么知道的?
Oh yeah? How do you figure that?
因为我和你不一样 没有在代数1的课堂上呼呼大睡
Because unlike you, I didn't sleep through Algebra 1.
我的遥测追踪器接收到了从墙上传来的奇怪频率
My telemetry tracker picked up a weird frequency coming from the wall,
我花了一点时间去思考 但我以前听到过这个声音
and it took me a bit to place, but I've heard it before.
或者说是我们听到过 记得我们在找霍珀的时候
Rather, we have. Remember when we were out looking for Hop,
你在欧文路旁边听到的声音吗?
and you heard that sound off of Irwin Road?
记得 你说是干扰信♥号♥♥ -的确是
Yeah. You said it was interference. -It was.
但这个干扰信♥号♥♥并不是军事广播或电磁干扰
But this interference, it wasn't coming from a military broadcast or an EMI.
而是从这堵墙传来的 这一点很重要
It was coming from this wall, which is important,
因为这就给了我们三个已知地点
because that gives us three known locations.
于是我就把这几个点连了起来
So, I connected the dots,
测量了中点 画出垂直平分线…
measured the midpoints, drew the perpendicular bisectors--
好了!行吧 我们不是你的老师 你不需要给我们展示解题步骤
All right! Yeah, we're not your teachers. We don't need to see your work.
我们明白了 你觉得这是一个大圆圈
We get it. You think it's all a big circle.
我不是觉得 我是知道 我检查了三遍 我的计算是正确的
I don't think. I know. I triple checked, and my calculations are correct.
随便吧!我还是不明白这怎么能让我们更接近找到霍莉
Whatever! I still don't see how this gets us closer to finding Holly.
因为重点不是圆圈 而是圆心
Because it's not about the circle. It's about the center.
DOE 能源部
The DOE. The Department of Energy.
那是… -霍金斯实验室
That's-- -Hawkins Lab.
这堵墙的中心有多大可能性
What are the chances that the center of this wall
刚好就是这一切开始的地方
happens to be in the place where all of this started,
颠倒世界被创造出来的地方?
where the Upside Down was created?
所以是实验室创造了这堵墙?
So, the lab created the wall?
不知道 但我觉得我们应该去查清楚
No idea. But I think we should find out.
不是吗?
Don't you?
音乐把我带去了新的记忆
The music, it led me to a new memory.
只是这段记忆有点不一样
Only, something was different about this memory.
我在场
I was there.
是亨利诅咒我的那天
It was the day that Henry cursed me.
是他对我的第一段记忆
It was his first memory of me.
我知道 就像这该死的地方还不够烧脑一样 对吧?
I know, as if this goddamn place wasn't heady enough, right?
但还是有音乐在指引着我
But I still had the music to guide me.
于是我就跟了上去
So I followed it.
它又引导我经历了新的记忆
And it led me through new memories.
可怕的记忆
Terrible memories.
放开我! -跟随我一同赴死吧
Let go! -Follow me into death.
感觉像是永远没有尽头
And it felt like they would never end.
但最终还是走到了尽头
But then eventually, they did.
是维克那杀死我的那晚
It was the night that Vecna killed me.
他把我抓来囚禁的那晚
The night he took me prisoner.
♪ Do you wanna know Know that it doesn't hurt me? ♪
我终于找到了
I'd finally found it.
♪ Do you wanna hear About the deal that I'm making? ♪
出去的路
The way out.
♪ It's you and me ♪
♪ And if I only could I'd make a deal with God ♪
♪ And I'd get him to swap… ♪
我是那么的接近
And I was so close.
近到我能感受到他的手搭在我的手上
So close that I could feel his hand on mine.
我就像是真的在那里
And it was like I was there.
真的和他一起在医院里
Like I was with him in that hospital.
♪ Come on, Angel Come on, come on, darling ♪
♪ Let's exchange the experience ♪
不
No.
不
No.
卢卡斯!
Lucas!
卢卡斯!
Lucas! Lucas! Lucas!
你好 麦克斯
Hello, Max.
我逃跑了
I ran.
我一直跑
And I kept running.
我永远不会忘记那天他脸上的表情
I'll never forget the look on his face that day.
他很害怕
He was scared.
不止是害怕 是恐惧
More than scared, he was terrified.
这个洞穴有些不一样…
There's something about this cave…
这段记忆
this memory.
他不会进来的
He won't come in.
在这里
In here,
我是安全的
I'm safe.
所以我把这里变成了我的避难所
So I turned it into my sanctuary.
我的家
My home.
我选了二号♥门
I took door two.
糟糕的二号♥门
Shitty door two.
认命
Accept your fate.
但这是
That was,
在你出现之前
until you showed up.
现在 三号♥门又有了可能
And now door three is back.
逃跑
Escape.
我有个计划 能让我们离开这里的计划
I have a plan, a plan to get us out of here.
这需要时间 我们目前没有这么多时间
And it's gonna take time, more time than we have now.
亨利很快就会回到他家里去
Henry will return to his house soon.
他回去时 不能让他知道你离开了
And when he does, he cannot know that you're gone.
你想让我回到那里去?
You want me to go back there?
回去找他?回到亨利身边?不…
Back to him? Back to Henry? No, I--
我知道 很可怕
I know. It's scary.
但如果你想离开这里 如果你想逃离坎马卓兹
But if you wanna get out of here, if you wanna escape Camazotz,
这是唯一的办法
this is the only way.
只有这一个办法
It's the only way.
告诉我该怎么做
Tell me what I need to do.
嘿 怎么…
Hey, wh--
嘿 -你好
Hey. -Hi.
你会不会还记得塔米·汤普森?
Do you, um, by any chance, remember Tammy Thompson?
记得 她不就是那个糟糕的歌♥手吗?
Yeah. Isn't she that terrible singer?
对
Yeah.
但九年级时
But in the ninth grade,
我觉得她的歌♥声就像是该死的惠特妮·休斯顿
I thought that she sounded like Whitney goddamn Houston.
我第一次见到她时 我的天啊 时间都慢了下来
I mean, the first time I saw her, oh my God, like, time slowed down.
就像是某部烂片里的场景一样
It was like a scene from some lame-o movie.
她的头发随风飘扬 她的样子简直完美
You know, her hair blew in the wind, and she just looked perfect.
太完美了
So goddamn perfect.
就是在那个瞬间 我知道了她就是我想要的人
And, uh, it was right then and there that I knew she was the one.
和塔米在一起 我就终于可以做我自己了 彻底做我自己
That with Tammy, I would finally be able to be myself, you know, all of myself.
因为我身上一直都有一部分是让我有点害怕的 你知道吗?
Because there was always this part of me that kind of scared me, you know?
但我想着如果塔米爱我 爱我的全部
But I thought that if Tammy loved me, all of me,
我就不会再那么害怕了
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表