剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
乔纳森!南茜!乔纳森!
Jonathan! Nancy! Jonathan!
乔纳森!南茜!
Jonathan! Nancy!
你在干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
听我说!什么都别碰!
Listen to me! Don't touch anything!
也许你射偏了?
Maybe you missed?
也许我们应该… -对
Maybe we should, uh… -Yeah.
在你开口之前我知道现在是凌晨五点
Before you say anything, I know it's 5:00 in the morning,
但我需要你帮我做一个遥测追踪器
but I need you to build me a telemetry tracker.
什么?艾瑞卡 现在是…
What? Erica, it is--
凌晨五点 她第一句话就说了 伙计
Five in the morning. She led with that, buddy.
对不起 你是谁?
I'm sorry. Who are you?
我叔叔 -保姆 我是她的保姆
My uncle. -Babysitter. Babysitter.
是谁啊 小甜心?
Who is it, snookums?
没事的 甜面包 回去睡吧 我马上就来
It's okay, sugar lump. Go back to bed. I'll just be one second.
好
Okay.
图书管♥理♥员♥?
The librarian?
你在床上要是太吵 她会叫你安静点?
You get too loud in the sack, she shush you?
好吧 听着 你 还有不管你是谁 这也太不合适了
Okay, listen. You and whoever you are, this is highly inappropriate.
艾瑞卡 课堂上见
I will see you in class, Erica.
达斯汀有危险
Dustin is in danger.
危险?什么样的危险?
Danger? What kind of danger?
生死攸关的那种
Like the life or death kind.
怎么样 小甜心?你是要继续和你的书虫玩
What do you say, snookums? You gonna keep playing with your bookworm,
还是要给我们做一个追踪器 救你的明星学生?
or you gonna build us our tracker and save your star student?
亨德森!
Henderson!
达斯汀!
Dustin!
达斯汀 嘿
Dustin. Hey.
那是什么鬼东西?
What the hell was that?
那是护盾生成器吗?他们找到了吗?
Was that the shield generator? Did they find it?
我错了
I was wrong.
我错得离谱
I was terribly,
大错特错了
catastrophically wrong.
什么?
What?
你走后 我发现了一本日记
After you left, I found a journal.
布伦纳的日记
Brenner's journal.
摧毁那堵墙的关键就在这个实验室里
The key to destroying that wall is in this lab,
但不是护盾生成器
but it is not a shield generator.
不是黑暗魔法 不是维克那做出来的
It isn't dark magic. Vecna didn't make it.
而是科学制♥造♥的
Science did.
理论物理学家称之为奇异物质
Theoretical physicists call it exotic matter.
将那堵巨墙支撑起来的单一能量源
A single source of energy that is holding that giant wall together,
我觉得南茜刚刚朝它开了一枪
and I think Nancy just shot it.
这很糟糕吗?我们来不就是想要穿越那堵墙吗?
How is that bad? That's why we're here, to get through this wall.
你没听进我说的话! -我在听
You are not listening! -I am listening.
墙不是维克那制♥造♥出来的 所以他不在墙的另一边
Vecna didn't make the wall. So he isn't on the other side,
意味着霍莉和失踪的孩子们也不在另一边 没人在另一边
which means Holly and the missing kids aren't either. Nobody is.
那么墙的另一边究竟是什么?
Then what the hell is on the other side of that wall?
为什么停下了?
Why'd it stop?
达斯汀 墙的另一边是什么?
Dustin, what's on the other side of the wall?
死亡
Death.
来吧!来 我们走!
Come on! Come on, let's go!
快点!
Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!
走吧!
Let's go! Let's go!
趴下!
Get down! Get down!
一直以来
This whole time,
我们对于颠倒世界的一切假设
everything we have ever assumed about the Upside Down has been
都大错特错
dead wrong.
大门!
The gate!
大门!
The gate!
我可以清出一条路来!
I can clear a path!
不!你留下!跟在我身后!
No, no, no! You stay behind... stay behind me!
不!该死!
No! Goddamnit!
停下!
No!
不!
No! No!
这个地方 颠倒世界
This place, the Upside Down,
不是另一个维度 不是另一个世界
it isn't another dimension. It's not another world.
而是一个虫洞
It's a wormhole.
一座桥梁
A bridge
在时间和空间的两点之间 横跨我们的世界和另一个世界
between two points in time and space, between our world and another.
如果桥梁倒塌呢?
And if the bridge collapses?
就会把我们全都拉下水
It will take us with it.
我们所有人
All of us.
怪奇物语5
第六集:逃离坎马卓兹
快走!
Go, go, go, go!
你没事吧?没事了
Are you okay? Are you okay? It's okay.
我们在这里很安全 他进不来这里 好吗?
We're safe here. He can't get us here, okay?
麦克斯…
Max…
霍莉!
Holly!
来吧
Come on.
霍莉 亲爱的
Holly, sweetheart.
停下 否则我就会伤害她
Stop, or I'll hurt her.
我知道你认为麦克斯是你的朋友
I know you believe Max is your friend.
但她骗了你 霍莉 她腐蚀了你的思想
But she has tricked you, Holly. She has corrupted your mind.
她是个骗子
She is a liar.
不 你才是骗子!
No! No, you're the liar!
我看到你了!我看到你的真面目了!
I saw you! I saw what you really are!
你是个怪物!恶心的怪物!
You're a monster! A disgusting monster!
霍莉!
Holly!
如果你不立刻跟我回去 重新加入其他孩子们
If you don't come back with me right now and rejoin the other children,
我别无选择 就只能伤害麦克斯了
I will have no choice but to hurt Max.
我甚至可能得杀了她
I may even have to kill her.
那你为什么不动手呢?嗯?
Then why don't you? Huh?
我就在这里
I'm right here.
哦 对了
Oh, that's right.
你太害怕一个愚蠢的洞穴了 你这个该死的胆小鬼!
You're too scared of a stupid cave, you goddamn coward!
情况发生了变化 麦克斯
Things have changed, Max.
现在有其他方法可以接近你了
There are now other ways to get to you.
还有霍莉
And Holly?
当你的新朋友开始受苦时
When your new friend begins to suffer,
她会受尽苦楚的
and she will suffer,
你要么可以回到我身边并结束她的痛苦
you can either return to me and end her suffering,
要么你也可以看着你的新朋友死去
or you can watch your new friend die.
她的生命掌握在你手中
Her life is in your hands.
11月6日
WSQK噪点 50000瓦
拜托哪位能给我解释一下 刚刚在外面到底发生了什么?
Can someone please explain to me what the hell happened out there?
我们把粒子给烧出来了 我亲眼看到它们飞到了塔上
We burnt out the particles. I watched them fly up the tower.
我的意思是 你们都看到了吧? -很难错过
I mean, you guys saw that, right? -Hard to miss.
所以威尔应该已经和集体意识切断了联♥系♥
So Will should be unplugged from the hive mind.
理论上 -但他为什么没苏醒过来?
Theoretically. -But why didn't he wake up?
如果麦克斯和霍莉在一起 他是怎么看到的?
How did he see Max if she's with Holly?
这是真的吗?维克那又在耍我们吗?
Is this real? Is Vecna messing with us again?
这根本就说不通!
This makes no goddamn sense!
医生们一直没搞明白麦克斯为什么处在昏迷状态 对吧?
The doctors, they never understood why Max was in the coma, right?
什么?没错 为什么?
What? No. Why?
好吧
Okay. Okay, okay, okay, okay.
我们先假设一下 威尔看到的一切都是真的
So let's just assume for a second that everything that Will saw was real.
他看到了麦克斯 看到了霍莉 -行 但怎么做到的?
He saw Max. He saw Holly. -Yeah, but how?
我正要开始解释 这么说吧…
I'm getting to that. Let's say that, uh…
这是威尔
this is Will,
这是霍莉
and this is Holly.
还有…
And…
这个当然就是麦克斯
this, of course, is Max.
他们在三个不同的地方 噪点电台、医院
They're in three disparate locations, the Squawk, the hospital,
和颠倒世界里目前某个未知的地点 好吗?
and some presently unknown place in the Upside Down. Right?
对 -是的
Right. -Yeah.
但他们有一个非常重要的共同点
But they share one very essential thing in common.
他们都昏迷不醒
They're all unconscious.
被维克那抓到 会发生什么?
What happens when Vecna captures you?
你会进入恍惚状态
You go into a trance.
看起来就很像是昏迷
Which would look a heck of a lot like a coma.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表