剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
Dipshit!
他去哪里了?啥先生呢?
Where is he? Where's Mr. Whatsit?
我觉得我是德瑞克
I think I'm Derek.
德瑞克? -他和其他人在一起
Derek? -He's with the others.
其他失踪的孩子们
The other lost children.
霍莉呢?
What about Holly?
你看到霍莉了吗? -没有
Do you see Holly? -No.
快说啊 蠢蛋!啥先生去哪里了?
Spit it out, dipshit! Mr. Whatsit, where is he?
去搜寻霍莉了
Searching for Holly.
亨利在搜寻她
Henry is searching for her.
霍莉绝不会逃跑的 她不是那样的人 你在撒谎
Holly would never run away. She isn't like that. You're lying.
我没撒谎 一个怪物欺骗了她
I'm not lying. A monster tricked her.
那个怪物伪装成一个女生穿着奇怪衣服的红头发女生
It's disguised as a girl with weird clothes and red hair.
她管自己叫…
She calls herself…
麦克斯
Max.
等等 麦克斯怎么了?
Wait. What about Max?
她和霍莉在一起
She's with Holly.
但维克那在追捕她们
But Vecna… Vecna's hunting them.
我就那么站在那里
I just stood there.
我为什么不战斗?我为什么不帮她?
Why didn't I fight? Why didn't I help her?
那是以前的霍莉了
That was old Holly.
现在的你不同了
You would now.
不!妈咪!妈咪!拜托!
No! Mommy! Mommy, please!
来吧
Come on.
那是什么?
What is that?
我们的出口
Our exit.
看起来不像出口
It doesn't look like an exit.
你确定你不是怪物吗?
You sure you're not a monster?
相当确定
Pretty sure.
我告诉过你了 霍莉
I told you, Holly.
永远不要到树林里去
Never go into the woods.
该死! -麦克斯 他来了!不!
Shit! -Max, he's coming! No!
霍莉 把那个给我
Holly, give me that.
麦克斯 快点!
Max, hurry!
终于
At long last,
狐狸被抓住了
the fox is caught.
停下!
Stop!
麦克斯!
Max!
成功了
It is working.
魔法师
Sorcerer.
麦克斯!你没事吧?
Max! Are you all right?
麦克斯! -麦克斯!
Max! -Max!
如果你…
If you…
…能听到我的声音 你…
…can hear me, you…
…快… -…跑!
…need… -…to run!
快跑!
Run!
出去
Get out.
出去!
Get out!
出去!
Get out!
怎么回事?
What is happening?
出去!
Get out!
出去!
Get out!
威尔 能听到吗? -威尔!拜托!
Will, can you hear me? -Come on!
我就在这里
I'm right here.
拜托 威尔 -调高!快调高!
Come on, Will. -Crank it! Crank it!
威尔 快醒醒
Will, come back to us.
快醒醒啊 威尔!
Come back to us, Will. Will!
该死! -威尔 快醒醒!
Will, come back to me!
醒醒! -威尔!
Come back! -Will! Will!
哇!
Whoa!
更多融化的东西
Just more of this melted shit.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
你看到这个了吗?
You see this?
看到什么?
See what?
我手电筒的光
My light.
看好了
Watch.
哇
Whoa.
那里有东西
Something's there.
黑暗魔法
Dark magic.
天啊
Oh, God.
达斯汀 史蒂夫 你们能听到吗?
Dustin, Steve, you guys copy?
我们找到护盾生成器了 能听到吗?
We found the shield generator. Do you copy?
乔纳森 我是达斯汀 听到吗?
Jonathan, it's Dustin. Do you copy?
我听不到 你能听到我吗?我们找到护盾生成器了
I can't hear you. Can you hear me? We have found the shield generator.
听我说 好吗?什么都别做
Just listen to me, okay? Don't do anything.
别碰它!
Don't touch it!
别碰任何东西!
Don't touch anything!
该死!
Shit!
他们超出信♥号♥♥范围了
They're out of range.
好吧 看来他们要错过一场好戏了
Well, I guess they'll miss the show.
乔纳森!
Jonathan!
你如果能听到的话 我搞错了!
If you can hear me, I was wrong!
护盾生成器并不是护盾生成器
The shield generator, it's not a shield generator!
这不是黑魔法 是另一样东西!
It's not dark magic! It's something else!
乔纳森!南茜!
Jonathan! Nancy!
乔纳森!南茜!如果你们摧毁它 你们会死的!
Jonathan! Nancy! If you destroy it, you will die!
我们会死!霍莉会死!所有人都会死!听到了吗?
We will die! Holly will die! Everyone will die! Do you copy?
你确定要这么做吗?
You sure about this?
不确定
No.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表