Clear!
安全!
Good son, you came!
好孩子,你来了!
Yes, we got your message.
是的,我们收到了你的信息.
She took the boy. They took him.
她带走了男孩. 他们带走了他.
The boy?
男孩?
The son of my daughter. She took the boy.
我女儿的儿子. 她带走了那个男孩.
Daniel, we gotta go.
丹尼尔, 我们必须走了.
You said she took him. There!
你说她带走了他. 那儿!
Keep your people together.
把你的人集♥合♥起来.
Go with the people of the Tauri.
跟着塔瑞的人.
Fall back! Fall back!
撤退! 撤退!
Daniel!
丹尼尔!
Sha're.
莎瑞.
Teal'c!
提亚克!
Don't move.
别动.
Where's the boy?
男孩在哪儿?
Where you and the System Lords will never find him.
一个你们和系统统治者 永远找不到的地方.
Don't!
别动!
Don't!
别动!
No, Sha're. Fight it!
不, 莎瑞. 战胜它!
My host cannot help you.
可又有谁能帮你呢?
Sha're...
莎瑞
Stargate.SG1-s03e10.Forever.in.a.Day
第三季第10集 永恒之日
What happened?
发生了什么事?
You don't remember?
你不记得了?
I'm not sure.
我不能确定.
We were on P8X-873.
我们在P8X-873星球上.
We were freeing the Abydonians
我们去营救那些被勾阿呜人
whom the Goa'uld had taken as slaves.
抓去做奴隶的阿比多斯人.
Kasuf sent for us.
科萨夫发的消息给我们.
Sha're was there.
莎瑞在那儿.
Yeah.
是的.
She's dead, Daniel.
她死了, 丹尼尔.
Sorry.
对不起.
How?
怎么会?
It is I who am responsible.
我应该负责任.
I was forced to fire upon and terminate the life of Sha're.
我被迫开枪并终结了莎瑞的生命.
However, I assure you it was done only to save your life.
然而, 我只有这样做才能救你.
No.
不.
No? No.
不? 不.
They have a sarcophagus.
他们有个石棺.
Her guards put her in the sarcophagus.
她的警卫把她放进了石棺里.
She's still out there somewhere alive.
她还活着.
What?
怎么啦?
Doctor, can he be taken out of the infirmary?
医生, 他可以离开医务室吗?
We'll have to keep his drip in.
我们必须给他继续输液.
I'll arrange for a wheelchair.
我会安排一个轮椅的.
I'll take him, sir.
我来照顾他,长官.
I will accompany you also.
我也会陪着你.
Kasuf. My son.
科萨夫. 我的孩子.
It's a sad day for us all. No.
这真是悲哀的一天. 不.
This is hard for you to understand, Kasuf, but...
也许你很难明白, 科萨夫, 但是
the demon inside your daughter
你女儿身体里的魔鬼
will help her rise again.
会保证她死而复生的.
Is this true?
这是真的吗?
Not this time.
不是这次.
I'm sorry.
对不起.
Why didn't you leave her there?
你们为什么不把她留在那儿?
They would have saved her.
他们可能会救她的.
There were no "they" Ieft.
那儿没有"他们"留下.
We were victorious, Daniel Jackson.
我们是获胜方, 丹尼尔杰克森.
There was no one remaining to take Sha're to a sarcophagus.
没人把莎瑞带进石棺里.
We brought Kasuf to prepare her body
我们带来科萨夫
according to Abydonian tradition.
就是为了依照阿比多斯人的惯例给她安排身后事.
The good news is we managed to save most of the Abydonians.
好消息是我们成功拯救了绝大多数的阿比多斯人.
And for that... we are eternally grateful.
对此 我们深表感激.
You should have waited longer.
你应该等得久点.
I would have gotten through to her.
我正在和她沟通.
She was trying to kill you.
她当时想杀了你.
No, she wasn't trying to kill me.
不,她没想杀我.
Amaunet was trying to kill me.
是阿玛乃特想杀我.
I have seen many humans killed by Goa'uld ribbon devices.
我见过许多人死在勾阿呜的手持装置下.
You would have been dead in mere seconds
如果我当时不动手的话,
had I not acted.
你在几秒钟内就会死的.
Teal'c did the right thing, Daniel.
提亚克做的没错, 丹尼尔.
I am sorry Sha're is dead.
对于她的死我很遗憾.
However, you are my friend.
然而, 你是我的朋友.
If I had to do it again, I would do the same.
如果让我重新选择, 我仍然会这么做的.
Hi.
嗨.
Hi.
嗨.
I brought you some of these chocolate walnut cookies.
我给你带来了一些你喜欢的巧克力饼干.
Thank you.
谢谢.
You ever really study one of these?
你真的曾经研究过这些东西?
A pen?
一支钢笔?
I spent years studying the history of the written word, ...
我花了半生来研究书写文字的历史,
how cultures recorded things through the ages, ...
看在历史的长河中文明是怎么记载的,
from hammers and chisels to quills and ink.
从斧凿直到羽毛笔和墨水.
But I never stopped once to recognise the ingenuity...
但我从未意识到我们使用的这个
of this simple little piece of technology that we use.
小小的技术产品是如此精巧
After the first team left me on Abydos,
在第一个小队把我留在阿比多斯上之后,
Sha're saw me writing in my journal...
莎瑞看到我在日志本上写字
and thought the ballpoint I was using was magic.
认为我使用的圆珠笔是魔法.
A little device like this pen
像钢笔这样的小装置
was such a wonder to her.
对于她来说都是奇迹.
The simplest things were a wonder to her.
最简单的东西在她看来都是奇迹.
Daniel, it's healthy to hold on to those memories.
丹尼尔, 保持这些记忆是有益的.
I couldn't save her.
我救不了她.
All those wonders we have at our disposal
我们掌握了如此多的奇迹
and I couldn't save her.
可我却不能救她.
I'm just gonna get some sleep if you don't mind.
如果你不介意,我想休息一会儿.
OK.
好吧.
Let me know if you need anything.
有什么需要就对我说.
Thank you.
谢谢.
OK.
好吧.
Hear me, Daniel.
听我说, 丹尼尔.
Daniel, you're awake.
丹尼尔, 你醒啦.
He's awake!
他醒啦!
Hey...
嘿
How do you feel?
你感觉怎样?
Confused. I bet.
困惑. 我知道.
Can you tell me your name?
可以告诉我你是谁吗?
Daniel Jackson.
丹尼尔杰克森.
And what's your birthday? July 8th.
你的生日呢? 7月8号♥.
Sha're. Yes, husband.
莎瑞. 是的,我的丈夫.
You're alive. I am.
你还活着. 对.
As are most of our people, thanks be to you.
我代表我的人♥民♥感谢你.
And thanks be to all of you.
感谢你们所有人.
What happened?
发生了什么事?
Amaunet had you in her ribbon device.
我发现你被阿玛乃特的手持装置控制.
I had no recourse but to fire upon her.
我没有别的办法只有向她开枪.
We took her to the Tok'ra.
我们把她带到托克拉.
They had a captured sarcophagus and a way to remove the Goa'uld.
他们有个石棺并可以取出勾阿呜.
Then I was dreaming before.
那我之前都是在做梦.
What?
什么?
Nothing.
没什么.
Uh, maybe we should...
噢, 也许我们应该
Glad to see you're OK, Daniel.
看到你没事就好了, 丹尼尔.
He is gonna be OK?
他会很快好起来?
Oh, it looks that way, yeah.
噢,看起来是的.
There are so many things I wanna say to you...
我有很多事要告诉你可我不知 从何说起
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表