If it were possible, ...
如果可能的话
l would give you one of my nanites, ...
我愿意给你一个我的纳米机器人
and then you would know that it's all right.
然后你就能知道那是正确的.
Thank you, but I don't think that would make a difference.
谢谢你,但是我并不认为那会 改变什么.
You are finished?
你已经完成了?
Almost.
差不多.
Once I ran a computer simulation of your sketches,
我用一个计算机程序模拟了你的素描,
I thought I'd adapt the design.
我以为我已经得到了这个设计.
But the current is being diverted before it reaches the core.
但是电流在到达核心前被转移了.
I think the shielding might be diverting power.
我想可能是屏蔽转移了能量.
Major Carter... Unless... Hey, hey, hey!
卡特少校 除非 嗨,嗨, 嗨!
the trinium is absorbing the current.
氚(超重氢)正在吸收电流.
Correct. All you... Wait! Sorry, let me.
正确.你所有的 等一下!对不起,让我来.
OK. By reversing the polarity...
好的.反转极性
That's it! We're in business!
果然! 我们成功了!
Why wouldn't you let me give you the solution?
为什么你不让我帮你解决问题?
What would have been the fun in that?
那样的话,还有什么乐趣?
Fun?
乐趣?
Yeah. Figuring something out on my own,
是的.当我们自己解决一些问题的时候,
especially if it's been eluding me a while.
尤其是当它困扰了我一段时间的时候.
It's far more satisfying than having the answer given to me.
比直接给我答案更让我满意.
But not as efficient.
但是这样没有效率.
Come in.
(敲门声) 进来.
You...
你
You wanted to see me, sir?
你要见我,长官?
Kalan has come to escort Merrin back.
卡兰已经来陪同麦玲返回.
Before you say anything, know that I have granted his request.
在你说什么以前, 要知道我已经同意了他的请求.
I don't like it either, but you don't know
我也不喜欢这样,但是你不知道
the effect this is having on the Orbanians.
这会在奥尔班人那产生什么后果.
What about the effect it's having on Merrin?
可这会对麦玲产生什么后果?
Dr Jackson has come to realise Merrin's importance to her people.
杰克森博士已经意识到 麦玲对她人♥民♥的重要性.
Her importance as a vegetable?
像一棵植物的重要性吗?
Colonel! If you would try to understand...
上校! 如果你试着去明白
No! I won't.
不! 我不会.
The way you treat your children is absurd. You don't deserve them.
你们对待你们的孩子的方法是荒谬的. 你们不配拥有他们.
Colonel O'Neill! Request permission to be excused, sir!
欧尼尔上校! 请允许我道歉,长官!
OK, clear.
好的,完成了.
We did it!
(警报) (笑声)我们成功了!
Let me record these readings.
让我把这些数据记下来.
What the heck was that? The reactor worked.
这究竟是什么? 反应堆工作了.
Carter.
卡特.
Yes, sir. We're fine. It was just the reactor.
是的,长官.我们很好. 刚才是反应堆引起的.
No, sir, just an initial energy pulse. There's no threat to the base.
不,长官, 只是一个初始的能量脉冲. 对基地没有威胁.
It's all right, airman, I've got it.
好了,士兵,我们到了.
You are taking me to the surface?
你要带我到地面上去?
Yes.
是的.
Look, you came here to learn, right?
瞧,你来这儿学习, 对吗?
There's something I have to show you,
有一些东西我要给你看,
but I have to take you off the base for it.
但是不得不离开基地.
You do not have permission.
你没有得到允许.
Do you?
是吗?
No. I don't.
没有.我没有.
In the future, Major, before you activate any reactor, ...
少校 你下次激活任何一个反应堆前
l'd appreciate it ifyou'd notify me. It won't happen again.
如果你能通知我,我会非常感激. 这不会再发生了.
Good.
很好.
I'd like to see Merrin in my office.
我希望叫麦玲到我的办公室来.
Colonel O'Neill just left with her.
欧尼尔上校刚刚和她离开.
Thank you, Major.
谢谢你,少校.
This is Hammond. If Colonel O'Neill attempts to leave, you're ordered to...
我是哈蒙德. 如果欧尼尔上校 试图离开基地,我命令你
How long ago?
多久以前?
I see.
我明白了.
This is a school? It's part of it.
这是一个学校? 那是它的一部分.
We call this the playground.
我们叫它操场.
What is it for?
它是用来干什么的? (铃♥声♥)
Well, just watch.
好,去看看.
Bambinas!
Bambinas!
Pizzeria! Mamma mia!
Pizzeria! Mamma mia!
Colonel Jack, what're you doing here? Playing hooky.
杰克上校,你在这里做什么? 旷课.
Kids, I want you to meet my friend Merrin.
孩子们,我想让你们认识我的朋友麦玲.
Think you can show her around while I talk to Mrs Struble?
当我和斯特尤伯太太说话的时候, 我想你们能带她到处转转
Colonel O'Neill!
欧尼尔上校!
The kids have been asking when you're coming back to see us.
孩子们已经在问你什么时候回来看我们.
How's Cassandra enjoying junior high? She's doing fine. She loves it.
卡珊卓喜欢她的初中课程吗? 她学得很好.她喜欢那儿.
Listen, do you have room for another student this afternoon?
恩, 你今天下午能接待 另外一位学生吗?
She's... visiting...
她正在 参观
from out of town.
从乡下来的.
We have art scheduled after recess. That's perfect.
课休后,我们有一节艺术课. 那太好了.
Your assignment is to paint something you love.
你们的作业是画一些你们喜欢的东西.
Now, it could be a person or... an object.
它可以是一个人或者一样东西.
Just... use your imaginations.
你们只需 发挥你们的想象力.
I look fat. Colonel O'Neill?
看起来我挺胖. (麦玲)欧尼尔上校?
This brush is too wide to accurately render the wires.
对准确描绘那些线来说,这个画笔太宽了.
OK, let's try this again.
好,让我们试一下这个.
Something you love.
你喜欢的一些东西.
Something that's not a machine, OK?
不是机器的东西, 好吗?
Remember the flowers in Major Carter's lab? The ones on the desk?
记得有一些花在卡特少校的实验室里吗? 桌上的那些
Paint one of those. Go ahead.
画其中一个.画吧.
Bigger!
画更大点!
Big.
画大点.
There is no purple.
没有紫色颜料.
Use red.
用红色.
If I could have another cup, ...
如果我能有另外一个杯子,
l could mix the blue with the red... Make the flower red.
我可以混合蓝色和红色 画红花.
But those flowers were purple!
但是那些花是紫色的!
You ask me to draw, but you do not give me the means...
你让我画画, 但是你没告诉我方法
Merrin... Iisten to me.
麦玲 听我说.
It doesn't have to be exact.
那不需要很精确.
Paint me a flower.
帮我画一朵花.
I don't care what it looks like. Here.
我并不在意它看起来像什么.这儿.
Use this. And don't stop with one. Paint the whole garden.
用这个画. 别只画一朵花. 画整个花♥园♥.
But... Ah!
但是 嗯!
Paint.
画.
Nice.
真漂亮.
Who's that? It's a representation of Major Carter.
那是谁? 那是卡特上校的画像.
Of course it is.
当然.
Is it right?
这样对吗?
Oh, yeah. It's way more than right.
哦,是的,这比正确的更好.
Thank you, Colonel O'Neill, for teaching this to me.
谢谢你,欧尼尔上校, 教我这些.
You're welcome.
没事.
Merrin.
麦玲.
All you have to do is ask. I'll find a way to make it happen.
你想要做什么只管告诉我. 我会实现它的.
I have a duty to my people. My knowledge is important to them.
我对我的人♥民♥负有责任. 我的知识对他们来说很重要.
You did promise.
你承诺过了.
Unfortunately, the test used up the last of our naqahdah,
不幸的, 这个实验已经消耗完 我们所有的那夸达,
but we'll find more.
但是我们会找到更多的.
At least we've got a working prototype.
至少我们有了一个工作原形.
Colonel?
上校?
I'm not here to cause trouble, sir. Colonel O'Neill?
我不是来找麻烦的, 长官. 欧尼尔上校?
I have something for you.
我有一些东西给你.
They're beautiful. Thank you.
很漂亮.谢谢.
You are mad at me for not staying. No. No, I'm not.
你是不是对我没能留下来生气了? 不. 不,我没有.
Then you understand?
那么你理解了?
Major Carter, please take Merrin to the gate room. I'll be there soon.
卡特上校,请带麦玲 到星门房♥间.我马上过去.
Yes, sir.
是的,长官.
You've already given me more than enough reason for a court martial.
你已经给我一个足够的理由 让你上军事法庭.
General, ...
将军,
for a few hours today I got to show
我今天花了几个小时的时间
that little girl how to be a kid.
给那个小女孩展示如何做一个孩子.
If you want to punish me, ...
如果你要惩罚我
go ahead.
那就来吧
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表