That was weird.
真不可思议.
A nice alien like you's gotta carry a...
象你这么个漂亮的异形一定带着个
Hello. What about the other thing?
嘿. 剩余部分呢?
The other thing.
剩余部分
OK...
好吧
She's just an alien.
她只是个异形.
Just an alien.
只是个异形.
Whoa, whoa.
噢, 噢.
Yeah, that's an alien all right.
是的, 那就是个异形.
Why don't you find something to tie it up?
你为什么不去找些东西把它捆起来?
Hello?
你好
Colonel?
上校?
Yes?
是的?
It's you?
是你?
Yes.
是的.
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你.
Oh, my God. I figured they were keeping you alive
噢, 天哪. 我猜他们让你们活着
in order to access your mind.
是为了获得你们的思想.
Whoa! Hey.
噢! 嘿.
Who are you? Sir?
你是谁? 长官?
Oh, sorry.
噢, 对不起.
Major Carter.
卡特少校.
Oh.
噢.
Well, in that case, it's good to see you, too.
好吧, 如果是这样的话, 我也很高兴见到你.
Every one of the people in this room
长官,这房♥间里的每个人
has been duplicated by the aliens, sir.
都被异形复♥制♥了.
Uh, noticed that.
哦,注意到了.
The procedure didn't work on me or Teal'c.
但这个程序没在我和提亚克身上起作用.
We escaped, but Teal'c's been captured.
我们逃了出来, 但提亚克被抓住了
Where's he? I haven't had time to find him, sir.
他在哪儿? 长官,我还没有时间去找他.
Maybourne's forces are moving in soon.
梅伯恩的部队就快来了.
Maybourne? How'd he get... ?
梅伯恩? 他怎么知道?
I called him. Willingly?
我找了他. 自愿地?
In 29 minutes those forces are gonna break down the front door...
29分钟内那些军队就会从前面破门而入
and shoot anything that resists. We need to get our people.
并射杀所有抵抗的东西. 我们必须把自己人分开.
Yeah. I pulled that headband thing off of Fraiser.
是啊.我取下了模仿弗雷泽的那个饰物.
Her evil twin came running.
她的邪恶替身自动送上门来.
Well, how did you two get free? We just woke up.
好吧, 你们俩是如何脱身的? 我们就那么醒了过来.
That must have happened when I killed you.
那一定是在我杀死你们的时候.
I'm sorry?
你说什么?
I killed the aliens impersonating both of you.
我在飞机上杀死了假冒你们的异形.
And they don't know you did this? I don't know, sir.
他们还不知道你杀了他俩? 我不清楚,长官.
There's a specific tone that will disrupt these devices.
有种特殊的声调,如果持续不断的话 可以干扰这些装置.
The machine's in my lab. Go.
机器在我实验室里. 去吧.
Sir, we're gonna need more weapons. Armoury.
长官, 我们需要些武器. 武器库.
Head on back to 23. Keep an eye on our people.
回到23层去. 留意自己人.
Yes, sir.
是的,长官
I've come for the bald prisoner.
我为这个光头囚犯而来.
You will come with me.
跟我走.
I will submit to no further experiments.
我不会再去做任何实验.
Oh, but you will.
噢, 但你会的.
I'll take it from here. I can't allow that, sir.
我要带他走. 长官,我不能让你这么做.
Oh, but you can.
噢, 你能.
Colonel O'Neill, I presume.
欧尼尔上校, 我想是你.
What gave it away?
露馅了?
That's it.
就是它.
General Hammond.
哈蒙德将军.
General Hammond to the control room.
哈蒙德将军到控制室来.
Sure you're up to this? As always.
你确信能应付? 一如既往.
You're an animal.
你真牛.
What the hell was that? Colonel! On your six.
该死的那是什么? 上校!在你的六点方向.
What's going on? I don't know. They just ran.
发生了什么事? 我也不知道. 他们跑了.
Perhaps there's an evacuation. We can't let that happen, sir.
也许是撤退了. 我们不能他们跑,长官.
Why not? They've accessed our minds.
为什么不? 他们已经获得了我们的思想.
They know everything about us.
他们知道我们的任何事.
Everything? Everything.
任何事? 任何事.
Close that iris.
关上虹膜.
I can't, sir. It's overridden. I'm shutting down the gate.
没办法了,长官. 无法控制它. 我正在关闭星门.
Everyone, freeze!
所有人都别动!
What happened? They self destructed.
怎么回事? 他们自毁了.
Their destruction appears to be complete.
他们看来是完全自毁了.
That's a lot of damage.
损失很大啊
Coat of paint... little touch-up...
染了层涂料 稍微润色一下
It'll be fine.
就会好的.
I've ordered P3X-118 locked out of our dialling program.
我已经命令将P3X-118锁死在拨号♥系统之外 .
The human counterparts of those aliens woke up spontaneously.
那些异形的人类副本已经自然醒来.
We're assuming the signal stopped when they left.
我们猜想当他们穿越星门的时候 那信♥号♥♥制止了他们.
Those who escaped still have knowledge obtained
逃掉的那些还是拥有了所有
from being linked to your minds.
从你们思想里得到的知识.
That's creepy.
真令人毛骨悚然.
We've changed all our codes. That's all we can do.
我们已经变更了所有密♥码♥. 我们也只能做这么多了.
How did this happen? The aliens came through the gate impersonating SG-6?
这究竟是怎么发生的? 那些异形进来时已经冒充了SG-6?
We rushed them to the infirmary. We don't remember anything after that.
我们让他们快去医务室. 剩下的事就不记得了.
Hammond asked me to come, but wouldn't say why.
哈蒙德将军叫我过来, 但没说为什么.
Presumably their next step after the SGC was the Pentagon.
他们占领星门指挥部后的下一步大概就是五角大楼了.
A high-frequency blast every time a team returns...
以后每当有小队返回, 我们应当用高频音波
should prevent it from ever happening again.
来防止这类事件再发生.
Colonel Maybourne.
梅伯恩上校.
Good save.
干得漂亮.
I thought you'd like to know the alien posing as Dr Jackson expired.
我想你们会很高兴听到 假冒杰克森博士的异形已经死了
What of the aliens not caught in the explosion?
那些在爆♥炸♥中没被抓住的异形呢?
We're guessing they were linked to their leader when he self-destructed.
我们猜测当他们的首领自爆时, 他们发生了连锁反应
What about the aliens that escaped?
那么逃走的那些异形呢?
We'll never know. We'll have to hope the same thing happened to them.
无从知晓. 我们只能希望他们发生相同的事.
We appreciate your help on this matter, Colonel Maybourne.
谢谢你的此次援助 梅伯恩上校.
Credit Major Carter. I do.
我只是信任卡特少校.
Well, I'm, uh... sure we'll see each other again.
好吧, 我, 呃 我们会再见的.
That'd be nice, Harry.
会很愉快的, 哈瑞.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表