I do not need to. Urrone children require little sleep.
我不需要. 呜龙的孩子只需要很少的睡眠.
OK, now I am jealous.
啊,现在我有些妒忌了.
All right, Carter, you sleep.
好了, 卡特,你去睡会儿.
Young lady, if not sleep... fun.
年轻的女士,如果没有良好的睡眠
No! I need 1 5 sheets of paper at least 43cm by 28cm.
不!我需要15张至少48cm X 23cm大小的纸.
1 5?
15张?
Colonel O'Neill?
欧尼尔上校
I require some of these pencils as well.
我还需要一些铅笔.
Do you not recognise me?
你不认识我了?
It is Teal'c.
我是提亚克.
Kalan!
卡兰!
Explain this Averium.
解释下这个艾伐瑞姆.
In the ceremony, an Urrone's nanites are removed,
在典礼上,呜龙体内的纳米机器人 被移出,
then distributed.
然后分发给大家.
Each adult and each non-Urrone child
每一个成年人和每一个不是呜龙的孩子
then receives an injection of one nanite.
被注射一个纳米机器人.
It becomes part of their synaptic network,
它将加入之前被注入纳米机器人,
adding to nanites received previously.
构成它们连接网络的一部分.
So when you say he gave you his knowledge, you meant it literally?
因此当你说他给予你们他的知识 你表达的是字面意义?
It was a beautiful ceremony.
那是个美好的典礼.
Now you have seen. We must resume our work, Dr Jackson.
现在你明白了. 我们必须继续我们的工作,杰克森博士.
What will become of Tomin?
透们会怎么样?
He stays here with the other past Urrone.
他会和其他那些过去的呜龙呆在这里.
That's it? You... you...
就这样? 你 你
Don't you play with him? What is play?
你不和他一起玩耍吗? 什么是"玩耍"?
Interacting, teaching him new things.
一种互动的教会他新东西的方式.
These children cannot be taught.
这些孩子无法被教会任何东西.
Have you ever tried?
你们曾经试过?
Yes, but they can't receive new nanites.
是的,但是他们不能接收新的纳米机器人.
The brain rejects them.
他们的大脑拒绝接受.
Have you ever tried teaching them without nanites?
你们曾经试过不用纳米机器人教他们吗?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
There is no need for concern. These children are well cared for.
无须担心. 这些孩子得到良好的照料.
Kalan, ...
卡兰,
this is your son.
他是你的儿子!
My son is here now.
我的儿子在这啊.
Kalan says that Tomin is not brain-damaged, ...
卡兰说透们的大脑并未损伤.
but clearly he was not himself.
但很明显他不是他自己了.
If the nanites have taken over the learning process...
如果纳米机器人已经接管了学习过程
and prevented normal brain development, ...
并且阻止了正常的脑部发展,
then there's a chance their removal
那么如果把它们移出
would make these children infant-like.
可能会导致 这些孩子的智力就像一个婴儿.
What's the difference if they keep 'em locked up?
如果他们把那些孩子关起来的话 又和婴儿有什么区别呢?
So once Merrin returns,
所以一旦麦玲回去,
she will have this Averium and her nanites will be removed?
她将会进行这个 艾伐瑞姆仪式,她的纳米机器人会被移出?
Yes.
是的.
Then maybe she won't return to Orban.
那么或许她可以不返回奥尔班.
Colonel... General, she'll get her brain sucked out!
上校 将军,她要把她大自己脑子里的东西吸出去!
And I dare anybody to phrase it more delicately.
我想任何人能表达的比我更动听.
Sir, I agree with you.
长官,我同意.
But we can't just keep Merrin here. Why not?
但是我们不能把麦玲留在这里. 为什么不行?
We'd be saving her life.
我们在救她的命.
OK, why don't we just try asking Kalan
好了,为什么我们不去问一下卡兰
not to harvest Merrin's nanites?
能否可以不移取麦玲的纳米机器人?
I do not believe the Orbanians will understand the reason for your request.
我不认为奥尔班人会明白 你们请求的缘由.
They do not see this as wrong. We need to make them understand.
他们并不认为这是不对的. 我们需要让他们明白.
Teal'c, return to Orban.
提亚克,返回奥尔班.
Before we risk an interplanetary incident,
在我们冒星际关系变糟的危险之前,
I'd like to try the diplomatic route first.
我想还是先尝试通过外交途径解决问题.
How can you make this demand?
你们怎么能提出这样的要求?
Kalan, no one is demanding anything.
卡兰,没有人要求什么.
The Averium is not in Merrin's best interests.
艾伐瑞姆对于麦玲并不是最重要的.
It most certainly is - for her and for her people!
对于她和她的人♥民♥这当然是!
OK. You see, we don't believe in doing anything that harms a child.
好的.你要明白,我们不愿意做任何事情去伤害一个孩子.
We do not harm our children, Dr Jackson.
我们并未伤害我们的孩子, 杰克森博士.
You saw how well Tomin is cared for!
你看见透们被照顾的很好!
We can work this out. We just need to discuss alternatives.
我们能处理好这事. 我们只需要讨论做出选择.
There are no alternatives! Merrin must undergo the Averium.
这是无法选择的! 麦玲必须经历艾伐瑞姆.
You will return her immediately!
你们必须立刻送她回来!
The Averium is a great honour.
艾伐瑞姆是莫大的荣誉.
That's what the adults told you.
(欧尼尔) 那是成年人告诉你的.
But when they take out these... nanite things, ...
当他们取出那些纳米机器人的时候
they also take out everything that makes you... you.
他们也取走了让你成为你的一切.
But my people will have my knowledge. But you won't!
但是我的人♥民♥将获得我的知识. 但是你无法得到!
I do not understand why you are so concerned.
我不明白为什么你如此关心此事.
Merrin, we don't think you realise
麦玲, 我想你还没有意识到
what you give up by going through an Averium.
经历艾伐瑞姆后你得放弃什么.
It is a great honour to be chosen. Will you please... stop saying that?
能被选中是种莫大的荣誉. 请你不要再说那些了,好吗?
Colonel? A word, please?
上校? 过来说话
Teal'c.
提亚克.
Kalan refused our request. Dr Jackson is attempting to alter his position.
卡兰拒绝了我们的请求.杰克森博士 正试图改变他的立场.
Good. That gives us a chance to make Merrin understand.
很好.那给我们一个机会让麦玲明白一切.
She's already refused amnesty, Colonel.
她已经拒绝庇护,上校.
General, it's obvious the little girl has been brainwashed.
将军,明显那个小女孩已经被洗♥脑♥了.
We can't send her back without at least trying.
我们不能不尝试一下就送她回去.
Teal'c, do you foresee any danger to Dr Jackson if he stays on Orban?
提亚克, 如果杰克森博士呆在奥尔班, 你觉得会有危险吗?
I do not believe he will be harmed.
我认为他不会有事.
I'll give it 48 hours.
我给你们48小时.
Merrin, looks like you'll be spending a little more time with us.
麦玲, 看来你得和我们多待一段时间了.
Please return me to Orban.
请让我返回奥尔班.
You do understand we're trying to help?
你要明白我们是在帮助你
I don't need your help.
我不需要你们的帮助.
Kalan, you can't do this.
卡兰, 你不能这样做.
If you will not return Merrin to us, I will retrieve her myself.
如果你们不把麦玲还给我们, 我就自己去把她找回来.
If you don't transmit a special code,
如果你不发送特征码,
they will close the iris. You will die.
他们会关闭虹门.你会死的.
Please explain this iris.
请解释一下虹门.
I will explain it, but only to you.
我会解释的,但只对你解释.
If you won't explain it, transmit the code. I'm sorry.
如果你不想解释,那就发送特征码. 对不起.
You claim to love knowledge, yet now you demand we change to please you!
你声称热爱知识,然而现在 你却要我们改变传统来取悦于你们!
No, it is not to please me!
不,这并非是为了取悦于我!
You are an advanced society.
你们有高度发展的文明,
Can't you find a better way to educate your people?
你们不能找一个更好的方法教育你们的人♥民♥吗?
There is no better way. Even if it means giving up your son?
没有更好的办法. 即使这意味着放弃你的儿子?
It was the happiest day of my life
当透们被选中成为一个呜龙的时候,
when Tomin was selected to be Urrone.
那是我生命中最高兴的一刻.
I knew even before he was born
甚至在他出生前我就知道,
that he would make a contribution to our society.
他将对我们的社会作出贡献.
You never once thought otherwise? Not once. And neither did Tomin.
你从来没有顾及过别的吗? 从未.透们也没有.
And what if Merrin does?
但是如果麦玲有呢?
Merrin is one of only a few Urrone children, ...
麦玲是呜龙孩子中少数的几个人
and the only one to have spent ten years
他们花费10年的时间
learning the naqahdah technology.
学习那夸达技术.
Without her Averium, those awaiting her knowledge for their research...
没有她的艾伐瑞姆, 那些等待接收她知识做研究的人
will have to wait 1 2 years for another Urrone to learn.
将不得不等待12年 让其他的呜龙重新学习
Well, I didn't know that.
好吧,我并不知道那些.
Merrin does.
麦玲知道.
She does not question her duty.
她不会质疑她的责任.
It is you, Dr Jackson,
是你,杰克森博士,
who are misguided to think you can convince her otherwise.
错误的认为 你能让她考虑别的方面.
Come on! Why, why, why aren't you working?
天啊! 为什么, 为什么,为什么你不工作?
She insisted on seeing you, Major. It's all right. Thanks.
她坚持要见你,少校. 好吧.谢谢.
Hey.
嘿.
Major Carter? I need your assistance.
卡特少校,我需要你的援助.
You must tell General Hammond to let me return to Orban.
你必须告诉哈蒙德将军让我返回奥尔班.
I thought, as a scientist, you would understand.
我认为,作为一个科学家, 你应该理解.
Merrin, you're only 1 1.
麦玲, 你只有11岁.
Half the interesting things in my life didn't happen till I turned 1 5.
直到我15岁之前,我生命中 一半有趣的事情还未发生.
What kind of interesting things? Oh... just, uh...
什么样有趣的事情? 哦 就是, 嗯
stuff.
那些啦.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表