We gotta go.
我们得走了
All right? Go!
好了吗?走!
Teal'c! He's coming with us, O'Neill.
提亚克! 他要跟我们走,欧尼尔
General Hammond, he's a friend. Stand down!
哈蒙德将军,他是个朋友 退下!
A little help here!
这里需要帮忙!
Well, Teal'c, all I can say is that Junior is a resilient little guy.
提亚克,我所能说的就是那小伙子真是 个顽强的小家伙
Who is Junior?
谁是小伙子?
It is the name Colonel O'Neill has given my symbiote.
欧尼尔上校给我的共生体取的名字
So how are you feeling? Greatly improved, thank you.
你感觉怎么样? 好多了,卡特少校,谢谢你
Here's some good news. The air force has agreed to get you refugee status.
有个好消息,空军同意接收你避难了
Which means you can stay here on Earth... with us... if you'd like.
这意味着你可以和我们待在地球, 如果你愿意的话
What would I do here?
我在这里干什么呢?
We've got a little job for you, Nyan, if you're interested.
啊,我想我们给你找了个活儿,奈安, 如果你有兴趣的话
I have a backlog of artefacts from previous missions...
我这里有本在考古行动中收集的 古代器物的清单
and I could really use a research assistant.
我真的需要一个研究助手
It'd also be a great way to learn about the history of your ancestors.
这也是个很好地学习你祖先历史的途径
But, for now, you both need to rest.
但现在,你们都需要休息
And we'll leave you to that.
我们离开让你们休息吧
Thank you, Teal'c.
谢谢你,提亚克
You have saved my life, as well as the lives of my friends.
你救了我和我朋友的命
It is I who should thank you.
我应该谢谢你
I wish I could have shown you to the science community.
我还是希望能把你介绍给 我在科研机构里的朋友
They would have been fascinated.
他们会着迷的
Perhaps one day the situation on your planet will improve...
或许有一天当你星球上的状况改善了,
and you will get that opportunity.
你会有这个机会的
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表